Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

47 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

i completely forgot about this.

Sad to hear about that, I would have loved to see Selena doing something in the regional mexican genre 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, intoitblindly said:

I'm curious to know what you all think about her upcoming album? like what you do think does it sound like or what could be possible collaborations? I still think the people she followed have to mean something especially since her Instagram is only professional nowadays

I don't think she collaborated with more than two people tbh so the album will be rnb influenced so maybe two rnb/Rapers artists

Random thought but what is with Selena stans and the made up beef they want her to have with Rocky so bad :toofunny3: it’s so weird

2 hours ago, StarsAllAligned said:

Random thought but what is with Selena stans and the made up beef they want her to have with Rocky so bad :toofunny3: it’s so weird

I wouldn’t consider that beef lol  I think she was just annoyed that he made that comment about her and her love life, I would be annoyed too. But who knows :coffee2:

1 hour ago, intoitblindly said:

I wouldn’t consider that beef lol  I think she was just annoyed that he made that comment about her and her love life, I would be annoyed too. But who knows :coffee2:

Yeah she was probably annoyed, I’m sure she knows it was harmless though. He praised her in the same conversation so I don’t get why certain stans act like there’s beef. They like to use that video of her “ignoring” him at the VMAs when that happened months before he even said that :toofunny3: they’re weird.

How long does it takes editing Selena + Chef once recording is finished

2 episodes left for this season. Harry is releasing his album the day before the finale, so he'll definitely be the musical guest, but last time he was on the show he also hosted so there's a chance he could do both. I used to think Selena might have done double duty but I really doubt it now - even if she had a new song out a month from now, which seems unlikely, SNL promo is more for albums and either way I could see her being too nervous for it. Just hoping we're not clowing and she's hosting sometime in autumn but that wouldn't track since Only Murders will have finished airing already by then

59 minutes ago, Godly said:

2 episodes left for this season. Harry is releasing his album the day before the finale, so he'll definitely be the musical guest, but last time he was on the show he also hosted so there's a chance he could do both. I used to think Selena might have done double duty but I really doubt it now - even if she had a new song out a month from now, which seems unlikely, SNL promo is more for albums and either way I could see her being too nervous for it. Just hoping we're not clowing and she's hosting sometime in autumn but that wouldn't track since Only Murders will have finished airing already by then

I posted my prediction but ATRL had to delete every thread and comment, but it was that she would host the May 21 episode since the last three would be on the 7, 14 and 21 of May. And that Harry could be the musical guest since his album is out the day before. It would make sense since it would be a month before S2 premieres and is good promo for it, since the Martins also said they would be there with her as guests. It would be an iconic/memorable way to finish a season since they are legends of the show too. 
I also believed they would announce the May hosts one by one since maybe they wanna create as much anticipation as possible, since a Selena x Harry episode would be super hyped. I hope it becomes a reality, I would live

15 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

I posted my prediction but ATRL had to delete every thread and comment, but it was that she would host the May 21 episode since the last three would be on the 7, 14 and 21 of May. And that Harry could be the musical guest since his album is out the day before. It would make sense since it would be a month before S2 premieres and is good promo for it, since the Martins also said they would be there with her as guests. It would be an iconic/memorable way to finish a season since they are legends of the show too. 
I also believed they would announce the May hosts one by one since maybe they wanna create as much anticipation as possible, since a Selena x Harry episode would be super hyped. I hope it becomes a reality, I would live

That's what I hope happens, but on second thought what if she hosts on May 14 and then sings her alleged collab with The Chainsmokers on the same night? Their album is out May 13, there's a strong possibility they'll be the musical guest for that week and they've already hinted at a collab. Yeah, Selena is not on the tracklist they shared but they might be keeping her as a surprise. I agree Selena/Harry is the best case scenario though

15 minutes ago, Godly said:

That's what I hope happens, but on second thought what if she hosts on May 14 and then sings her alleged collab with The Chainsmokers on the same night? Their album is out May 13, there's a strong possibility they'll be the musical guest for that week and they've already hinted at a collab. Yeah, Selena is not on the tracklist they shared but they might be keeping her as a surprise. I agree Selena/Harry is the best case scenario though

Oh god I hope that does not happen. I didn't know about that but I'd rather her not collab with them. Even if someone from the future told me it would be a hit I'd much rather prefer her to miss out on it. I'm very dramatic but I just don't like their sound, it still is very 2016/2017 and she honestly should stray away from EDM a bit imo. 

If she hosts the last episode of the season with Harry as musical guest I will forgive her for not attending the VF Party and the Grammys (and potentially the MET too)

21 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

Oh god I hope that does not happen. I didn't know about that but I'd rather her not collab with them. Even if someone from the future told me it would be a hit I'd much rather prefer her to miss out on it. I'm very dramatic but I just don't like their sound, it still is very 2016/2017 and she honestly should stray away from EDM a bit imo. 

If she hosts the last episode of the season with Harry as musical guest I will forgive her for not attending the VF Party and the Grammys (and potentially the MET too)

I agree with you, but between that easter egg in their video and her attending their party I'm pretty sure a song is happening :mazen:

None of these names she's rumored to collab with are all that exciting to me, honestly. The Chainsmokers, Lizzo, Megan etc. :dancehall2:

Edited by Godly

48 minutes ago, Godly said:

I agree with you, but between that easter egg on their video and her attending their party I'm pretty sure a song is happening :mazen:

None of these names she's rumored to collab with are all that exciting to me, honestly. The Chainsmokers, Lizzo, Megan etc. :dancehall2:

Same, the only collab I would love is one with Doja, something like KMM, that sound is so lovely. I would be here for an unexpected collab or not collabs at all; if this next album is her last one in a while (which I think should be) I would love it to have like 12-15 tracks of just her and leave the collabs as droplets during the hiatus or part of other artists' projects. She does not have many collaborations on her albums anyway and the few she has felt organic (6lack and Myke Towers I think are the only rent-a-collab moments). I'm excited for it, and hope she releases it this year so she can get it out of the way :lakitu: 

Edited by MALAMENTE

So I did a little research and found out that the Martins have a tour date on May 14, so if we assume the original plan to have them appear in various sketches is still on, Selena is definitely doing the finale :party: 

Ah i really hope so. After that the next show is on the 26th so they are free to practice multiple sketches. I’m sure SNL would ask it’s more a question of if Selena said yes. She’s much more confident these past few months so I think she would. I easily think S+C can be done by that time. She also has that Charity event in LA on the 12th. The following week works for all parties so far.

Also are how are we sure there are 3 episodes left? Is it always in batches of 3?

Edited by jxbuggie

24 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

Ah i really hope so. After that the next show is on the 26th so they are free to practice multiple sketches. I’m sure SNL would ask it’s more a question of if Selena said yes. She’s much more confident these past few months so I think she would. I easily think S+C can be done by that time. She also has that Charity event in LA on the 12th. The following week works for all parties so far.

Also are how are we sure there are 3 episodes left? Is it always in batches of 3?

I'm pretty sure they always do 3 consecutive weekends too, so the fact that they're skipping that week altogether makes me even more confident that it's because they'll be busy with SNL

And yeah, each season always ends on the third Saturday of May, so 3 episodes left

Wow what happened to our thread? Sad 

so many info was there

anyway…

what good days we’ve been through huh? 
selegend looking FIRE and free!! Hope u guys enjoyed how she’s served us. I did, a lot!!
and it gave a new music alarm in my head

this interscope marketing meeting just made me think even more that shes coming back to music soon!! And we love to see it

Edited by Selegend

On 4/15/2022 at 2:04 AM, hardbrit said:

SLOW DOWN is going viral on Tik Tok. 5 videos with more than 300k likes in 1 day :jonny5:

What is the name of the sound? Can't find it ??

On 4/16/2022 at 2:26 AM, Selenasworld said:

How long does it takes editing Selena + Chef once recording is finished

If i remember correctly just like 2 months 

41 minutes ago, Selegend said:

Wow what happened to our thread? Sad 

so many info was there

anyway…

what good days we’ve been through huh? 
selegend looking FIRE and free!! Hope u guys enjoyed how she’s served us. I did, a lot!!
and it gave a new music alarm in my head

this interscope marketing meeting just made me think even more that shes coming back to music soon!! And we love to see it

Every thread has been removed, ATRL was down 3 days because of it 

4 hours ago, Godly said:

So I did a little research and found out that the Martins have a tour date on May 14, so if we assume the original plan to have them appear in various sketches is still on, Selena is definitely doing the finale :party: 

We won. I hope they write good sketches and digital shorts, she needs the praise:jonny:

I think if Marty and Steve are involved in a few it can be really good. Steve is like an SNL legend. Only Murders sketch could be funny, wonder if she’ll poke fun at her self in the opening maybe they’ll be in it. Really hope we’re right about her hosting.

Edited by jxbuggie

5 minutes ago, Sansa said:

stans are sure the guy in the candids is from interscope but it could be anybody

Yes I don’t think that’s him in those candids but they did meet up I think a week ago, either way, not that important since I already was thinking that’s she’s probably going to release something soon.

4 minutes ago, intoitblindly said:

Yes I don’t think that’s him in those candids but they did meet up I think a week ago, either way, not that important since I already was thinking that’s she’s probably going to release something soon.

how do you know they met a week ago?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.