• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

First page :giraffe:

edit: nvm :skull:

:toofunny3: sorry sis

Hope we get the SNL hosting announcement next week since Lizzo hosts this Saturday and they usually reveal the hosts and musical guests for the following month after the last episode of the current month is done. I do think they might announce them week by week, but hope im wrong. 

She is serving looks lately, I hope they are all for Selena + Chef; I think they will be, they feel very summery and I believe it will come out in the summer. 

She'll be done before May so in May I hope she attends the MET Ball. She also has that Girls event (and hopefully SNL). Then in June promo for S2 and campaigning for the Emmys. July her bday and probably S+C. 

I just want some fashion magazine covers, I miss her in them. Looking forward to campaigning and all the cool stuff that happens with it. Considering the fact that they normally film the season starting in December, the summer and almost the fall seems sort of empty so maybe two things: either she films a movie (Silvia biopic) or releases the album and promotes it a bit. I kinda want the second option since I think at this point it is better that she releases it and gets it out of the way and can focus on acting. She can market it as the last album in a while. 

She should stick to acting tho, seems to have a lot potential for a great career there, I’d listen to another last album from her as well

I'm curious to know what you all think about her upcoming album? like what you do think does it sound like or what could be possible collaborations? I still think the people she followed have to mean something especially since her Instagram is only professional nowadays

8 minutes ago, intoitblindly said:

I'm curious to know what you all think about her upcoming album? like what you do think does it sound like or what could be possible collaborations? I still think the people she followed have to mean something especially since her Instagram is only professional nowadays

I think it’s time for her to move on from mid tempos. I think people want more uptempo music from her.

3 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I think it’s time for her to move on from mid tempos. I think people want more uptempo music from her.

Personally I love her mid-tempos. But yes I can see what you mean, Rare was predominantly mid-tempos. So I guess I agree a bit since I want her to change it up for the next album.

2 minutes ago, intoitblindly said:

Personally I love her mid-tempos. But yes I can see what you mean, Rare was predominantly mid-tempos. So I guess I agree a bit since I want her to change it up for the next album.

If the rumors of her doing a chain smokers collab is true then I hope it’s a clue what her sound will be. 

5 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

If the rumors of her doing a chain smokers collab is true then I hope it’s a clue what her sound will be. 

Not too excited about that if it's true. Mostly just because I want her to start her era already and for her not to waste the hype on a Chainsmokers collab

53 minutes ago, intoitblindly said:

I hope more songs like Souvenir, Fetish & LYLALS :WAP:

I NEED NEW MUSIC:WAP:

Btw Doja, Megan, Lil Nas, Olivia, Khalid and Dominic Fike are among the people she followed on Instagram in that spree. Would love a collab with most of these tbh but I can't see most of them ever happening so I'm really curious to know if they meant something or not. She also followed Kacey but this was the one I figured she just followed because she attended her concert in 2019 lol 

Anyways, hope I get another Crowded Room from her. One of her best, its so so good.

1 hour ago, intoitblindly said:

Btw Doja, Megan, Lil Nas, Olivia, Khalid and Dominic Fike are among the people she followed on Instagram in that spree. Would love a collab with most of these tbh but I can't see most of them ever happening so I'm really curious to know if they meant something or not. She also followed Kacey but this was the one I figured she just followed because she attended her concert in 2019 lol 

Anyways, hope I get another Crowded Room from her. One of her best, its so so good.

She also followed Lizzo and BTS (and Coldplay, Camilo and Blackpink, but we already got that). Then also Drake but that’s 90% because of Spiral. 

I don’t see her collaborating with all those people either but I can see a song with Megan and maybe Lizzo since she liked that post of Lizzo playing her new album to her mom and it mirrored her liking Coldplay’s album announcement. 

Her album I hope it is urban leaning but also has some disco/synth-pop influence. 

The collabs I find realistic for her album are with Megan and Cardi and I hope she has a male vocal in there too. I would be find with that. 

EDIT: Just saw that the Lizzo album has no collabs so yeah, scratch that lol

Edited by MALAMENTE

It's the way that she became TikTok most loved person in like 3 days of using the app is insane to me. I hope she's having fun with it and doesn't quit after 2 weeks, 

SLOW DOWN is going viral on Tik Tok. 5 videos with more than 300k likes in 1 day :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

SLOW DOWN is going viral on Tik Tok. 5 videos with more than 300k likes in 1 day :jonny5:

:jonny3:  Share links to the audios/videos sis! 

1 minute ago, popularmoonlight said:

:jonny3:  Share links to the audios/videos sis! 

I'm dumb and can't link them, but it's Slow Down but sped up. JUSTICE FOR SLOW DOWN ONE OF HER BEST SINGLES/VIDEOS

38 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

this song is always going viral but the streams are somehow not increasing :skull: 

4 hours ago, intoitblindly said:

i honestly dont know. I'm kinda hopeful cause ian is working on the SG3 and he produced amazing songs for Selena such as Back To You, Souvenir, Look At Her Now.. 

2 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

It's the way that she became TikTok most loved person in like 3 days of using the app is insane to me. I hope she's having fun with it and doesn't quit after 2 weeks, 

There's such a desire for her content. :jonny:

So Selena is nominated for a Peabody Award one of the most prestigious award for broadcasting and 30-60 get nominated out of 1000 submitted (idk I searched this on internet)

Yes Ian is great hope they work on more together this time around. I also hope that Tainy is on the album as well even though it’s english. Love his production.

And right. I totally forgot that she followed BTS and Lizzo. But since Lizzo and her have nothing on her album I guess I mostly wrote it off lol. And BTS I also can’t see tbh.

i completely forgot about this.

Edited by jxbuggie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.