Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

aj7jJre.jpg

5cZUEwE.jpg

QVkcWf4.png

Kiss & TellA Year Without RainWhen the Sun Goes DownStars DanceFor YouRevivalRareRevelación

vBqoABn.png

Falling DownNaturallyRound & RoundA Year Without RainWho SaysLove You Like a Love SongHit the LightsCome & Get ItSlow DownThe Heart Wants What It WantsGood for You (feat. A$AP Rocky)Same Old LoveHands to MyselfKill Em With KindnessBad LiarFetishBack To YouLose You to Love MeLook at Her NowRareBoyfriendDe Una VezBaila Conmigo (feat. Rauw Alejandro)Selfish Love with DJ SnakeMy Mind & MeSingle SoonLove On

EVxkR4n.png

I Want You to Know (with Zedd)We Don't Talk Anymore (with Charlie Puth)Trust Noboy (with Cashmere Cat)It Ain't Me (with Kygo)Wolves (with Marshmello)Taki Taki (with DJ Snake, Cardi B, Ozuna)

I Can't Get Enough (with Benny Blanco, J Balvin, Tainy)Anxiety (with Julia Michaels)Past Life (with Trevor Daniels)Ice Cream (with BLACKPINK)Let Somebody Go (with Coldplay)Calm Down (Remix) [with Rema]

Edited by Royal Culture
Added two new singles

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

The BEST ex-act of all time, Live Like There's No Tomorrow still goes off!

giphy.gif

A LEGEND:jonny5:

Can someone make gifa with the new tiktok videos?

Multi-talented icon and legend. Stream A Sweeter Place for clear skin :wanda:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9520238f43a0e9fbfa44

Her 2 Tik-tok's a day have been amazing and her look for the Rare event on Tuesday was one of her best ever. Her confidence seems sky high right now which is good to see, but she needs to stay out of the comments.

She's serving these days, love to see her so confident and happy :heart:

Also Rare Beauty really is THE moment, huh? It was selling like hot cakes during the Sephora sale

So many things while Atrl was down!

She looked so good! And she’s so chill. People at the event said she literally did what they wanted (tik toks, videos, pics)

Edited by jxbuggie

Souvenir bop.

Wasn't there talk of her releasing a darker album this year or am I remembering wrong?

Noooo :chick3: I hoped she would have something upcoming to promote soon and that it was the reason for her being so active on Tiktok atm but I guess she was just excited to use social media again for a second :clownny:

I actually edit, because I think it might take longer..:dancehall:

Edited by jxbuggie

Lose You To Love Me thread is gone :noparty: i forgot to ss our reactions to her hitting #1 for the first time :noparty: 

11 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

Lose You To Love Me thread is gone :noparty: i forgot to ss our reactions to her hitting #1 for the first time :noparty: 

Omg no:chick3:

I still think she'll release something soon. Otherwise I don't see the point of her being in SNL already, of course theres nothing confirmed yet but still.

4 minutes ago, intoitblindly said:

I still think she'll release something soon. Otherwise I don't see the point of her being in SNL already, of course theres nothing confirmed yet but still.

I think so too. All this engagement on TikTok reminds me of when she’d be really active on Instagram and posting cute selfies before announcing a single. 

Welcome BACK to the base for multiplatinum singer, acclaimed actress and producer, lauded entrepreneur and philanthropist Selena Gomez!

2 minutes ago, qwerty123123 said:

I think so too. All this engagement on TikTok reminds me of when she’d be really active on Instagram and posting cute selfies before announcing a single. 

Right. Although I hope it's not a Chainsmokers collab, I just really want to hear a solo song from her again tbh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.