• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• istan4badgalriri

• Cheers

• RihRihGirrrl

Isn't it weird that she hasn't even aknowledged that she got nominated at the Oscars??

She thanked the golden globes right away...

But she said nothing yesterday... Tems didn't say a word either...

I think not winning the GG made this.

56 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

Isn't it weird that she hasn't even aknowledged that she got nominated at the Oscars??

She thanked the golden globes right away...

But she said nothing yesterday... Tems didn't say a word either...

I think not winning the GG made this.

I think she's just too busy with the Super Bowl

12 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

I think she's just too busy with the Super Bowl

Not even her assistant can retweet the oscar nomination tweet and say thank you?

I doubt that.

It takes literally 2 seconds

Edited by zzmyth

10 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

Not even her assistant can retweet the oscar nomination tweet and say thank you?

I doubt that.

It takes literally 2 seconds

Hmm

Fenty Corp, Roc Nation, Kuk, Omar, Def Jam posted about it... maybe Rih will do it later

12 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Hmm

Fenty Corp, Roc Nation, Kuk, Omar, Def Jam posted about it... maybe Rih will do it later

I know... but when the GG she did it straight away. She even attended, even tho we all know the oscars are the REAL DEAL.

I feel like she lost the willing to push for that win as she sees she aint getting it regardless

I just hope she performs this version at the Oscars. This is how the original version should have been.

I know I'm being delusional, but I want a proper Umbrella performance with full choreo+umbrellas! I'm going to have a meltdown if she just gives an acoustic version without those iconic drums

rihanna-performs-mtv-movie-awards-2007-51.jpggettyimages-78104782.jpg?auto=webp&width=1200umbrella.jpg

Edited by Paola Bracho

3 hours ago, Paola Bracho said:

I just hope she performs this version at the Oscars. This is how the original version should have been.

i would defend this song with all my power if this was the actual version. and it would likely win most if not all the awards. it really is missing that epic powerful feel. such a missed opportunity 

3 hours ago, Paola Bracho said:

I know I'm being delusional, but I want a proper Umbrella performance with full choreo+umbrellas! I'm going to have a meltdown if she just gives an acoustic version without those iconic drums

rihanna-performs-mtv-movie-awards-2007-51.jpggettyimages-78104782.jpg?auto=webp&width=1200umbrella.jpg

she’s definitely not gonna do an acoustic version of umbrella. i also want to see the music video choreo tho she would EAT

6 hours ago, zzmyth said:

I was wondering if maybe there's a timeframe where she's not supposed to promote/advertise anything on her social media besides the SuperBowl - but the Valentine's Savage drop is right there so my theory is useless :cm: She's probably busy with rehearsals AND I'M GLAD SHE IS. Don't lose focus, sis.

What if she brings out Tom Holland at the SB?

12 minutes ago, TimeAmpala said:

What if she brings out Tom Holland at the SB?

he would outshine her with that choreo and steal the night :rip:

39 minutes ago, EliteNaviShit said:

No he would not.

Actually that could be iconic. To see them both do the choreo together

Sistren, she is really rehearsing. We don't see Rih going to Giorgio Baldi restaurant. 

1 hour ago, EliteNaviShit said:

He wouldn’t. I think it would be a good idea. The GP would eat it up. I can already see the viral tweets for years after like with her dancehall melody at the vmas. 

49 minutes ago, DonDesperado said:

We don't see Rih going to Giorgio Baldi restaurant. 

HAHA SCREAMING :redface:

She's probably getting Uber Eats delivered from Giorgio every night

I mean... 🙌🙌🙌

RockStarShit101
51 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

I mean... 🙌🙌🙌

that's insane :deadbanana:

anti is the thriller of our times not loud :eek:

Umbrella live has been sooo underwhelming since like forever (aside from the acoustic in Paris), she always seem so over it (same with the shitty LYL/RTT/AOL medley)

I'd much rather her do the acoustic one, so she'd have a memorable vocal moment to the GP's ears

14 minutes ago, rihannan1 said:

Umbrella live has been sooo underwhelming since like forever (aside from the acoustic in Paris), she always seem so over it (same with the shitty LYL/RTT/AOL medley)

I'd much rather her do the acoustic one, so she'd have a memorable vocal moment to the GP's ears

it’s not like she’s been performing it non stop for the past 7 years lol, she WILL enjoy performing that classic for that night!!! or she can at least pretend:katie2:

17 minutes ago, EliteNaviShit said:

it’s not like she’s been performing it non stop for the past 7 years lol, she WILL enjoy performing that classic for that night!!! or she can at least pretend:katie2:

Exactly, that's why she can switch it up where needed, so it's fun for her (and us)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.