Rihanna

M A R C

Towards The Sun is such a beautiful song MY GOD. I cannot believe how dirty the world did it.

And the fact they chose to push Feel The Lights instead... :deadbanana2: 

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• istan4badgalriri

• Cheers

• RihRihGirrrl

My only concern is that if it ends up being a by the numbers ballad… if she serves “Spirit” or “Hold My Hand” ICANT

I don’t mind ballads…just don’t be ordinary. She always serves left field, it’s why I love her music

Edited by Mau ®

2 minutes ago, Mau ® said:

My only concern is that if it ends up being a by the numbers ballad… if she serves “Spirit” or “Hold My Hand” ICANT

I don’t mind ballads…just don’t be ordinary. She always serves left field, it’s why I love her music

But here's the thing there's not much left field you can go with ballads

And like I've said below I feel like she had to fit into very precise rules for "Lift Me Up" since it's very much linked to the movie. I really wouldn't be surprised if it's ordinary. I think "Born Again" will surprise us much more.

Rihanna was ahead of her time with this one wow

31 minutes ago, Mau ® said:

I Will Always Love You and My Heart Will Go On are also ballads and... :keir:

34 minutes ago, IsidoraMarí said:

The song will be at the end of the biggest movie of the year, even compared to Avatar 2 this movie will destroy the box office, and her songs will play at the end of the movie. The most promotion any of her songs have ever had, we might get 2 number ones out of this.

not to mention Marvel movies always have 2 post-credit scenes so people who watch in theaters will listen to both songs

We’re so close!!!!! :jonny5::jonny5:

It feels like early 2010s again!!!! Waiting for Only Girl, We Found Love, Diamonds to drop :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Adrian said:

We’re so close!!!!! :jonny5::jonny5:

It feels like early 2010s again!!!! Waiting for Only Girl, We Found Love, Diamonds to drop :jonny5:

This is really giving 2009, Russian Roulette, The Wait Is Ova. The First true Rihanna drought.

10 minutes ago, IsidoraMarí said:

This is really giving 2009, Russian Roulette, The Wait Is Ova. The First true Rihanna drought.

You’re right :jonny5: I remember being on a school trip in croatia and not being able to listen to it though :rip:

12 minutes ago, Devin said:

Not we finally reached 100 pages. 

spacer.png

The way I thought it’d take till 2024 to reach this 

spacer.png

I have to sleep. Can't believe that in hours this will be out. And I will hear it when I wake up

I'm normally not hype for ballads but given this is mom's way of coming back after six years and leading up to her Super Bowl performance, I trust she knows what she's doing. She's not gonna serve Hold My Hand or Spirit, she's gonna serve a legendary MOMENT :jonny:

46 minutes ago, IsidoraMarí said:

This so much!!!

Everything about this release is so surreal likeee :jonny:

Ok heading to bed bc i’m too old to stay up until midnight - see you all on the other side :clap3:

3 hours ago, HumanitySector said:

Since we're getting a random ass wakanda ass song as her comeback after 7 years, might as well release greatest hits album instead of r9 while at it

ec9b82b15a2dfd8a13dc7942a4de0a49_w200.gi

ec9b82b15a2dfd8a13dc7942a4de0a49_w200.gi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.