• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• istan4badgalriri

• Cheers

• RihRihGirrrl

This is gonna be her greatest production for a show like ever. It has to be, even more so because it’s her return to the fold. Apple will not disappoint with the budget and planning; esp being their debut as the new sponsor. I hope we get the whole WORKS. I need her to hire Es Devlin and the creative directors who executed the Savage shows to engineer the whole spectacle. I hope we get projection mapping, lasers and WATER. Also fireworks to mimic rain at the end of Umbrella as the show closer. If done right, this will catapult her above and beyond. 5 months is a lot of time, truly trust it will be perfect. :jonny5:

1 hour ago, ATWK said:

Who do I have to bribe so we can get Kiss It Better at the SB?

ciara-crying.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t believe it. Avon Lady really bout to pick up a microphone again. 

:weeps:

7 minutes ago, kweenofxanax said:

I need her to hire Es Devlin and the creative directors who executed the Savage shows to engineer the whole spectacle. 

!!!

or at least I hope she tours next year and calls on them for production.

:jonny5:

The Billy GOAT returns ?

6 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

It's time for her to put that immaculate catalog on Tik Tok. let Gen Z get reacclimated with her music before R9's lead. :jonny3:

I just came here to ask about this. Like WHY is it not on there? Does she really think its beneficial financially or? ?

1 hour ago, Navy28 said:

Yoo navy, never posted on atrl before but I had no choice with the news. I acc can't believe this moment has come  :deadbanana4:

I'm from London, been a fan since 06 - AGLM is the first album I ever had. I'm now 22 so I've struggled with the drought these past 6-7 years, can't wait for what's to come  :clap3:

Welcome king :heart2: 

I'm from London too, lets have a SHTS viewing party lol

2 minutes ago, Fruity said:

I just came here to ask about this. Like WHY is it not on there? Does she really think its beneficial financially or? ?

She's probably saving it for the album drop itself. Like like how Bey did with Rena. It should've been on there from time though as it would've benefitted from the Panny-Era catalog stream boost. 

1 hour ago, lonnie said:

It's nice to see y'all again :weeps:

And welcome! 

It really will be like old times again soon :weeps:

Same :weeps: 

ciara-crying.gif

Yessss London in the house baby :flame: Don't know if I've managed to quote u all but thanks for the warm welcome :heart2:

To give you more of an idea about me, my fave 3 songs off each album at the moment:

MOTS

- Willing to Wait, There's a Thug in My Life, If It's Lovin' That You Want

AGLM

- Dem Haters, We Ride, Crazy Little Thing Called Love

GGGB

- Lemme Get That, Push Up On Me, Say It (all singles are pretty much up there though)

RR

- Russian Roulette, G4L, Wait Your Turn

LOUD

- Man Down, What's My Name, Skin

TTT

- Cockiness, Drunk on Love, Red Lipstick

UNA

- Get It Over With, Pour It Up, Lov7 Song (could say many more though)

ANTI

- Kiss It Better, Higher, James Joint (whole album though let's be real)

Albums I listen to the whole way through (no skips) most often: ANTI (by far), Rated R, GGGB.

In my opinion these are her most cohesive, thought out projects.

We need an insane production value, Parris needs to make sure the dancers are on POINT! I hope Rih is hitting the gym/dance studios NOW to get her stamina and breathe control ready :jonny5: 

Imagine the show starts with Rihanna applying Fenty Beauty when suddenly she hears Pon De Replay in the background and it brings her back to her Barbados days :jonny: the show is a trip to the past and working its way up to present day Business woman Rih :jonny5: 

1 hour ago, Navy28 said:

Yessss London in the house baby :flame: Don't know if I've managed to quote u all but thanks for the warm welcome :heart2:

To give you more of an idea about me, my fave 3 songs off each album at the moment:

MOTS

- Willing to Wait, There's a Thug in My Life, If It's Lovin' That You Want

AGLM

- Dem Haters, We Ride, Crazy Little Thing Called Love

GGGB

- Lemme Get That, Push Up On Me, Say It (all singles are pretty much up there though)

RR

- Russian Roulette, G4L, Wait Your Turn

LOUD

- Man Down, What's My Name, Skin

TTT

- Cockiness, Drunk on Love, Red Lipstick

UNA

- Get It Over With, Pour It Up, Lov7 Song (could say many more though)

ANTI

- Kiss It Better, Higher, James Joint (whole album though let's be real)

Albums I listen to the whole way through (no skips) most often: ANTI (by far), Rated R, GGGB.

In my opinion these are her most cohesive, thought out projects.

Taste :jonny5:

and welcome!!

Hey all, long time lurker but rare poster..... Been stanning since the beginning and these past few years have been tough. I cannot actually believe this is finally happening after all the waiting!!!

Giving Big Brother GIF

4 minutes ago, MrParadiseJoints said:

Hey all, long time lurker but rare poster..... Been stanning since the beginning and these past few years have been tough. I cannot actually believe this is finally happening after all the waiting!!!

Giving Big Brother GIF

Welcome!!

And we're back... finally :'(

I cannot believe the drought is over and we survived it!

Cannot wait for the performance and I hope this means new music in on the way :duca: 

Honestly thought I was dreaming this morning when I woke up and saw that Instagram photo. 

This is so exciting, its no question Rih will deliver a fantastic show being her big comeback, and I think it was evident since Anti (and her other ventures) she really takes all of her craft seriously and won't put out anything she isn't proud of. 

Some of the posts on here about what people want for the setlist is seriously concerning... :deadbanana2: I'm honestly looking forward to just being surprised to see what they have planned, I don't think it'll be some corny basic setlist like some members are posting. 

Although my only wish for the show is that she will deliver a KILLER dancehall set, like her 2016 VMA one (but obviously next level) and even potentially a guest performer in that genre if they decide to have one. And potentially the r9 lead being dancehall and interpolated into the set (if its released by then that is) 

Anyway, the countdown is on :jonny5:

Guys, u deserve this comeback so much and im really excited to hear new Rihanna music :heart:

Just please dont let urself bait in any Hive vs Navy bs. We support yall. The true enemies are other fanbases who try to set up things between our melanin queens! 

15 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Guys, u deserve this comeback so much and im really excited to hear new Rihanna music :heart:

Just please dont let urself bait in any Hive vs Navy bs. We support yall. The true enemies are other fanbases who try to set up things between our melanin queens! 

Absolutely, most Rih and Bey fans are actually a fans of both artists, I feel like the Bey / Rih 'rivalry' hasn't been a thing for quite some time now anyway (although there's still always going to be a few bad eggs floating around unfortunately) 

Glad you're exciting too :heart2:  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.