Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• istan4badgalriri

• RihRihGirrrl

• Cheers

Love the video. To be honest. 

What was the point?

On 5/5/2022 at 12:24 PM, Indigo Blue said:

Rih would likely do a residency before touring again tbh. 

Why would Rihanna do something tacky like a residency? 

Not to mention she obviously doesn't need the $ anymore. If Rih does tour again, it'll be purely for the music and fans and very similar to AWT. Although I don't think she would tour for a very long time from now anyway :rip: 

Residencies are not tacky lol. It actually became a very lucrative business for artists to balance they personal affairs with still performing. 

I am reading on Twitter:

She had a baby boy. 

4 minutes ago, DonDesperado said:

I am reading on Twitter:

She had a baby boy. 

papa bear and papa robyn

On 5/4/2022 at 10:24 PM, Indigo Blue said:

Rih would likely do a residency before touring again tbh. 

I'm pretty sure a pap asked her this question and she said she'd never do a residency, but who knows? Things can change at this point in her career. I'd settle for one last major stadium tour and more intimate tours followed afterwards, but that's wishful thinking on my part.

Crickets! y’all ain’t ****!:bibliahh:congrats to Rih and the birth of the baby :butterfly: 

Navy, baby fenty has Rihanna's eyes. A familiar told to a magazine. He is a mix of Rihanna and A$Ap, and Rihanna enjoy of the baby so much and is very happy. 

There are rumors that Rihanna will be only a few months in LA and then move to Barbados cause she wants for the baby the same life she had. 

• 2 weeks later...

Where is Rihanna? She disappeared after give birth to the baby fenty. 

She doesn't post anything about her brands. 

She went out everytime to show the belly but then hide. 

Baby fenty has a month now. 

The Normani base having more pages and viewers.

:hoetenks:

ATRL-Navy truly is DITCHING her until she actually returns.

:rip:

Her chart pages and celebria threads get far more engagement. 

54 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

The Normani base having more pages and viewers.

:hoetenks:

ATRL-Navy truly is DITCHING her until she actually returns.

:rip:

Totally!! :rip:

The navy is officially retired till the return. 

The navy on Twitter still alive. 

I think 2023 could be the year of R9 if not I won't expect anything from her. And I will be OK. I will forget her for the lies and grateful for the good times. 

I can't even imagine what Rihanna music in 2022 would sound like. :rip:

I am way more invested in fenty skin. 

Cookies n Clean is that *****.

On 6/14/2022 at 7:59 PM, XO_Life said:

I can't even imagine what Rihanna music in 2022 would sound like. :rip:

I am way more invested in fenty skin. 

Cookies n Clean is that *****.

Fenty Skin is not what I expected at all. The gimmicky products and cringey names and the newly added bad packaging is not it. I thought she would come up with actual treatments and she’s giving us a charcoal mask, a hand cream and a cheaper looking Kylie Jenner lip oil? Bye.

4 minutes ago, EliteNaviShit said:

Fenty Skin is not what I expected at all. The gimmicky products and cringey names and the newly added bad packaging is not it. I thought she would come up with actual treatments and she’s giving us a charcoal mask, a hand cream and a cheaper looking Kylie Jenner lip oil? Bye.

I agree.

I also think she kinda cheapened and diluted her brand by having so many different avenues (Fenty, Fenty Skin, Fenty Beauty, Savage Fenty..) probably doesn't help that Fenty Skin is the less important of her brands if we had to rank them. 

32 minutes ago, EliteNaviShit said:

The cookies n clean mask does have bha. 

We have the pre show glow (10% Aha's).

I was disappointed with the lip oil packaging and ingredients. I expected some ceramides since it is supposed to strengthen the lip barrier. Haven't tried it yet tho. 

The body scrub is nice but has not enough product and is kinda expensive. 

I was actually surprised that she now has products with Aha's and Bha's since these ingredients can be irritating and I thought they would stay away from these type of ingredients since some people may experience these irrations and rate the brand badly. 

So yeah... I like some of the products.  The cleanser is amazing, the night cream is nice, cookies n clean is that *****, buff rider is okay just too expensive. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.