Rihanna

M A R C

20 minutes ago, getBusy said:

I would guess she's adding some type of streaming event (SavagexFenty style o something along these lines, because that's kinda signature Rihanna at this point) and yes, 1-2 videos max and call it a day. Didn't she hint at some point that she got rid of the reggae side of the project? It's been a hundred years so I'm probably making **** up at this point lol

i wouldnt expect her to put quarter the effort she puts into savagex to the music tbh. and at this point i don’t know what she scrapped and what she didn’t either. i bet she’s just recording any song she likes without a concept and gives these vague answers out of her ass when she’s asked. the reggae thing is tired at this point unless she reaaally experiments with it and infuses other genres to it flawlessly. i want a moody, sexy record with psychedelic rock influences. and if she’s adamant about reggae i’ll take another man down. anyway i dont think she’s releasing until late 2023 the earliest, im sure we will not be hearing the current version of the album at all. she is a confused woman ngl.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• istan4badgalriri

• RihRihGirrrl

• Cheers

I don't know what to believe anymore, but for me it sounds like she is going to release the album when her baby comes out. Nobody has done that and it would be authentic like she says. Also that definitely would be fun for her for 2 big reasons, her baby and her fans. And that way we would not ask her for any promo, press, tour, etc. ?

Hopefully I am correct because that would be ICONIC ?

2 hours ago, Jv Chonte said:

for me it sounds like she is going to release the album when her baby comes out. Nobody has done that

I mean it's not the same (for obvious reasons) but LilNasX just did that a few months ago lol

Rihanna just made it clear that the album will take a while, that she's probably redoing some of the material.

I think we won't hear the album until the end of 2023 or 2024. Now she's going to dedicate herself to being a mother.

She could let Asap Rocky release their album early as an aperitif.

Maybe some ANTI reject will leak , as some are circulating around.

Honestly…

CLOUT is one hell of a drug.

I genuinely hope Amina takes legal action because her comments section on IG is absolutely MAYHEM right now.

Moreover, the fact that somebody would dare publish this story (true or not) about a pregnant woman is just disgusting. 

I truly hope Rih or Rocky respond and then she the F*CK out of that account. 

11 hours ago, Jv Chonte said:

I don't know what to believe anymore, but for me it sounds like she is going to release the album when her baby comes out. Nobody has done that and it would be authentic like she says. Also that definitely would be fun for her for 2 big reasons, her baby and her fans. And that way we would not ask her for any promo, press, tour, etc. ?

Hopefully I am correct because that would be ICONIC ?

Rihanna would NEVER do something corny like that :rip: 

Desperado, Same Ol' Mistakes, Yeah I Said It, Sex with Me, and Woo are the best songs from Anti.

:)

Also, Consideration.

Love the new OP. I hope this will give us good vibes for the released of R9

RockStarShit101
19 hours ago, Chris said:

Desperado, Same Ol' Mistakes, Yeah I Said It, Sex with Me, and Woo are the best songs from Anti.

:)

Also, Consideration.

I don't see Kiss It Better, so I must report you.

talking-ri-ri.gif

All the locals in my country are talking about her on twitter still, like random ass people who aren’t even into pop culture at all. This is so crazy. Obviously not for the right reasons, but she’s too relevant. That random tweet really caused a worldwide scandal lmao

1 hour ago, EX-NAVY said:

I don't see Kiss It Better, so I must report you.

talking-ri-ri.gif

I knew I missed a song.

talking-ri-ri.gif

1 hour ago, EliteNaviShit said:

All the locals in my country are talking about her on twitter still, like random ass people who aren’t even into pop culture at all. This is so crazy. Obviously not for the right reasons, but she’s too relevant. That random tweet really caused a worldwide scandal lmao

In my country she still TT. And WW. Such a unnecessary scandal. 

She is relevant but this is also scary.  I'm worry about her health. 

5 minutes ago, DonDesperado said:

In my country she still TT. And WW. Such a unnecessary scandal. 

She is relevant but this is also scary.  I'm worry about her health. 

In mine too? But I’m sure she’s fine. She’s about to have a baby she must be on a high I doubt she’s phased by this. The pregnancy hormones could be a ***** but she’s got a good support system and Rocky actually loves her so she gooooood

Rihanna is in Barbados. With her family and A$ap. Probably about to birth. 

Good for her, being with people that love her. 

What happened to that user that used to make audio versions of her live performaces and making mashups etc RihannaStuff or RihannaThings (i think) on twitter, but he was an user here as well

Is there a point of this base being revived 

b92df526716954ae062b285344e950b8.jpg

1 hour ago, brraap said:

Is there a point of this base being revived 

We need a place to talk about make up and bras :cm:

The most random famous alive. From today and after the famous megadrama. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.