5) Kiss It Better 

:coffee:

1.) Loveeeeeee Song

2.) What's My Name

3.) Cold Case Love

4.) Umbrella 

5.) Te Amo

-

I'm not hopefully any music this year and understandably, but if we don't get it in 2023 then I'm officially giving up as a fan. :weeps: 

"R9 coming in 2019"... "R9 coming soon"... "It's coming sooner than fans think"

Pv9S.gif

Reporter: When can we hear new music from you?

"Who sent you?"

Pv9S.gif

"You're still going to get music from me" "Music is still my baby"

Pv9S.gif

Anyways, thanks for the music and memories, legend. You'll always have a place in my heart and I'll keep a small glimmer of hope alive for new music one day.

LNk.gif

Albums: ANTI > RR > Unapologetic > Loud > TTT > GGGB > AGLM > MOTS

Eras (tour/performances/videos/looks/etc): Loud > TTT = Unapologetic > GGGB > RR > ANTI > AGLM > MOTS

Leads: WFL > Diamonds > Umbrella > Only Girl > Work > PDR > SOS > Russian Roulette (this is the hardest ranking to do. They're all amazing in their own way)

Edited by MrParadiseJoints

Been Streaming her so much lately <3 

anyone heard her unreleased song Answer? :wanda: ooof

1 hour ago, Homebrand said:

1.) Loveeeeeee Song

2.) What's My Name

3.) Cold Case Love

4.) Umbrella 

5.) Te Amo

-

I'm not hopefully any music this year and understandably, but if we don't get it in 2023 then I'm officially giving up as a fan. :weeps: 

TASTE!

I’m in the first page :wanda: 

also ATRL needs to serve a cat emoji for Rih. I keep thinking this is the one from her LOTB performance :gayrrycat1:

First page we out here!!

Don't let anything distract you from the fact that Rihanna's best songs are Woo and Complicated.

LOUD >>> ANTI >>> RR >>> UNA >>> TTT >>> GGGB >>> MOTS >>> AGLM

Rated R > ANTi > TTT > GGGB > UNA > LOUD > MOTS > AGLM 

:gaycat5:

Ugh legend looked so good in dat vogue shoot 

From the Vogue interview:

I’m looking at my next project completely differently from the way I had wanted to put it out before. I think this way suits me better, a lot better,” she says. “It’s authentic, it’ll be fun for me, and it takes a lot of the pressure off.”

Last thing we knew was she wanted to wait until touring was possible. Obviously that changed and if the baby arrives in the next 2-3 months, she ain’t touring anywhere for a while either. At least it seems like she found a way to put this out with no touring. I’ll take it. 

39 minutes ago, getBusy said:

From the Vogue interview:

Last thing we knew was she wanted to wait until touring was possible. Obviously that changed and if the baby arrives in the next 2-3 months, she ain’t touring anywhere for a while either. At least it seems like she found a way to put this out with no touring. I’ll take it. 

this basically means she‘s gonna drop and dip. i’m cool with it as long as she shoots a mv for the lead. i thought the reggae concept was scrapped but it doesn’t sound like she changed the direction of the actual music and sound. idk how to feel about that. i would love something more progressive. you never know tho ??‍♂️

edit: she’s not wrong tho, not touring and promoting and ignoring the music will be authentic for her ?

Edited by EliteNaviShit

Just now, EliteNaviShit said:

this basically means she‘s gonna drop and dip. i’m cool with it as long as she shoots a mv for the lead. i thought the reggae concept was scrapped but it doesn’t sound like she changed the direction of the actual music and sound. idk how to feel about that. i would love something more progressive. you never know tho ??‍♂️

I would guess she's adding some type of streaming event (SavagexFenty style o something along these lines, because that's kinda signature Rihanna at this point) and yes, 1-2 videos max and call it a day. Didn't she hint at some point that she got rid of the reggae side of the project? It's been a hundred years so I'm probably making **** up at this point lol

23 minutes ago, EliteNaviShit said:

not touring and promoting and ignoring the music will be authentic for her ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.