Olivia Rodrigo

Goofy

CDtCqCqC.jpgw7-Esa9y-H-400x400.jpg

Olivia Rodrigo (born February 20, 2003) is an American actress and singer. She is known for her roles as Paige Olvera on the Disney Channel series Bizaardvark and Nini Salazar-Roberts on the Disney+ series High School Musical: The Musical: The Series.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BuzzCharts

• Luckitty

• Baby Judas

• drivers license

Challenging for another week at #1 this week

Loved this video compilation 

:bird: 9 days before my show 

I wish she released Strange it’s so good!!!

A future legend. :clap3:

the old threads getting deleted :rip:

RIP the shocked reactions when dl & g4u blew up :deadbanana2:

7 hours ago, Taeyong said:

wait i didn't expect they'd react to this :clap3:

edit because i watched it now: it was obvious their perception towards Olivia has changed :rip: i don't blame them though, as they are swifties and only seemed to check her out because she was so vocal about being a swiftie :toofunny3: my only thing is that, if they themselves seem to filter themselves as to not say anything wrong in fear of getting cancelled online or attacked by a fanbase, imagine the pressure Olivia feels? so yeah... that should answer their question why Olivia is so PR'd lately.

Edited by private radio

I'll never forgive her for not putting the dh2u versions on Spotify/AM :gaycat6:

her team should push for #1 since the album charts are dead rn

putting dh2u on itunes & streaming services would secure it

camping overnight in Chicago for a show not for 30 hours is certainly a choice :rip:

57 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

camping overnight in Chicago for a show not for 30 hours is certainly a choice :rip:

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

The tour has got nothing but acclaim at each stop.  Also thank god she made All I Want permanent on the set list.  She initially didn’t think the fans wanted to hear it :rip:

16 hours ago, private radio said:

wait i didn't expect they'd react to this :clap3:

edit because i watched it now: it was obvious their perception towards Olivia has changed :rip: i don't blame them though, as they are swifties and only seemed to check her out because she was so vocal about being a swiftie :toofunny3: my only thing is that, if they themselves seem to filter themselves as to not say anything wrong in fear of getting cancelled online or attacked by a fanbase, imagine the pressure Olivia feels? so yeah... that should answer their question why Olivia is so PR'd lately.

Yeah I wish they weren't so judgmental of her and didn't entertain ideas of that feud. I really don't think there's a feud at all and it's annoying seeing people buy into that because none of us truly know what's going on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.