Normani

URBAN

i support Normani mostly because i have supported 5H since the X Factor and their solo careers after . those that supported her later on are more likely the ones that she has lost .

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• Flare

• orange22

• AFullMoonlight

I wish she actually had a brand deal with a brand like Diesel, but I fear not even these big brands are interested in her anymore considering how small these last partnerships have been 

On 9/22/2022 at 5:14 PM, brraap said:

Say what you want about the tresemme girl but she sure knows how to put on an outfit 

Josh Levi in this video looks like he bites :deadbanana4: not the serve he thought it was 

Genuine question, why do I keep seeing this thread bumped up? Like, what is there even to talk about with this girl?

47 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

Somebody said she looks like Marlo from RHOA and I can’t unsee it now :rip:

Marlo could NEVAH!

I made a joke that fair would be the only single she'll release this year.

And here we are left stranded yet again.

spacer.png

Normani you always be famous and relevant First row at Versace show. The fact that she has been able to move up to becoming a B-List Celebrity without doing much or releasing music is honestly really impressive bc even the other 4h girls couldn’t do it.

2 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

Normani you always be famous and relevant First row at Versace show. The fact that she has been able to move up to becoming a B-List Celebrity without doing much or releasing music is honestly really impressive bc even the other 4h girls couldn’t do it.

Can you imagine if Ally was landing brand deals with Nike, if Dinah was doing voiceover work for Disney, or if Lauren was sitting front row at Versace? 

Their fans would lap it up and rightfully so. Normani’s doing all these things and she doesn’t get proper credit. 

Normani is currently back in one of the world’s fashion capitals, getting inspiration for her next visual masterpiece. I like it. 

Edited by cliche_display

16 minutes ago, cliche_display said:

Can you imagine if Ally was landing brand deals with Nike, if Dinah was doing voiceover work for Disney, or if Lauren was sitting front row at Versace? 

Their fans would lap it up and rightfully so. Normani’s doing all these things and she doesn’t get proper credit. 

Normani is currently back in one of the world’s fashion capitals, getting inspiration for her next visual masterpiece. I like it. 

She is the moment effortlessly! She doesn’t have to be pushed or shoved down the public throats in order to be well known. :coffee2:

5 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

She is the moment effortlessly! She doesn’t have to be pushed or shoved down the public throats in order to be well known. :coffee2:

Social media knows her. A lot of the music industry knows her. 

But to be truly well known to the general public, she’d have to be consistent imo. 

AHHHhhhhhH

spacer.png

looks are crazy!

By the way, she's trending

spacer.png

And her mom's on twitter telling it like it is lol

THEE Donatella Versace followed and commented on Normani’s ig. Yeah all the “fans” who said she fell off can watch her slay bc she’s not going anywhere anytime soon.(she really is the next supreme) :dies:

I feel like there’s something in between  being the “next supreme” and being a Bonafide star. 

That’s where Normani could land if her team took her seriously or if her team were overhauled. She would be a bonafide star. 

We’re not in the age of supremes anymore. Thats the age when radio and tv had hegemonic control of exposure. Now that labels are racing to sign the  hottest viral acts and abandoning artist development, it’s not about supremacy anymore (in terms of talent or traditional publicity). It’s about who is trendy at the moment which ultimately leads to more turnover at the top. 

I wouldn’t even consider Normani’s most commercially successful peers “supremes” like Summer, Megan, or Doja. 

Normani has embodied the aura of a star since her days in fifth harmony. It was always clear that she had something but it’s all about access.

Edited by cliche_display

Normani has great connections she hangs out with the most influential people. Her music career isn’t going nowhere but she still has some influence in the fashion industry. 

I’m so confused by this. Influencers from Instagram and tik tok are getting invited front row to these fashion shows… like Ricky Thompson. They do it in hopes they will post on their social media and promote the brand. C list singers can get an invite. Yet again every conversation about normani is not about her as an artist or music. NONE of this is gonna help when she decides to release music. If she was at the iheart festival like Chloe performing??!!! THAT would help. There’s no reason why she couldn’t perform 3-4 songs at the iheart morning stage. 

1 hour ago, Mstreep said:

I’m so confused by this. Influencers from Instagram and tik tok are getting invited front row to these fashion shows… like Ricky Thompson. They do it in hopes they will post on their social media and promote the brand. C list singers can get an invite. Yet again every conversation about normani is not about her as an artist or music. NONE of this is gonna help when she decides to release music. If she was at the iheart festival like Chloe performing??!!! THAT would help. There’s no reason why she couldn’t perform 3-4 songs at the iheart morning stage. 

On 9/24/2022 at 1:26 PM, monstereo said:

Genuine question, why do I keep seeing this thread bumped up? Like, what is there even to talk about with this girl?

Genuine question, can you read? 

41 minutes ago, Mrs. Carter said:

Ok her engagement is getting very worrying now only 3k likes on that moncler post in a whole hour?

She retweeted the look like five times before she made her own post. Nothing to worry about. 

Mother in my city today and I could've gone to see her outside the Burberry show but I didn't because waiting for celebrities is embarrassing :deadbanana2:

spacer.png

What is going on in her Twitter. Love my ruthless mom

Sorry for posting back to back just wanted to complain. Everyone and their moms have been annoucing their albums 6 months in advance, like, everyone. RCA sucks so much for not allowing their artists to do the same. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.