Normani

URBAN

It's been forever since I actively checked up on Normani due to the lack of activity as of late but I had a realization that I still very much believe in her and her music career judging by the fact that when I saw someone had posted that hellobeautiful article onto r/popheads and garnered like 100 comments, I flinched because I just know people are not being nice to her in those comments. 

I really do miss the Motivation era and the excitement that surrounded her, like the hype surrounding her VMA's performance was so fun to experience. Now it's just silent and "she lost her window :/" until she officially retires from the public eye. :gaycat6:

Anyways, I'm choosing to be optimistic and believe that once we actually get a notable amount of songs in a short amount of time (such as an album), things are going to swing back in her favor again. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• Flare

• orange22

• AFullMoonlight

20 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

This is why miss girl has no budget at all 

base talk] Stupid Love outstreamed Break My Soul. Surprised? - Base - ATRL

Once again. What are you talking about? (I doubt you know)

The correlation between this quote, your twitter bubble commentary, and Normani

200.gif

Can someone post the “no correlation” graph but in 3-D so we can add a variable in the third dimension for popularmoonlight’s commentary 

Edited by cliche_display

23 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

Normani ignoring Lil Nas X.

King needs to leak her number… I have a few words :sistrens:

1 hour ago, brraap said:

ate

Whew :flame:

On 9/20/2022 at 6:12 PM, jdanton2 said:

Normani ignoring Lil Nas X.

I thought about her when I watched his video, I just knew she was on his list.

And she didn’t answer. ANOTHER missed opportunity :rip:

1 hour ago, tachiwaka said:

I thought about her when I watched his video, I just knew she was on his list.

And she didn’t answer. ANOTHER missed opportunity :rip:

A missed opportunity to talk to on the phone? 

Normani’s hater-fans have gone off the deep end. 

1 hour ago, cliche_display said:

Normani’s hater-fans have gone off the deep end.

Now babes...this is a little rich coming from you

spacer.png

That user is honestly trying to be the only person allowed to say anything in this thread. Talk about annoying

spacer.png

15 hours ago, wildsidenormani said:

Now babes...this is a little rich coming from you

spacer.png

It’s all negative all the time. Everything is negative. She gets a brand deal. Negative. She does an interview. Negative. She takes a photo. Negative. Somebody trolls her on twitter. Of course it ends up in here. 

Why are you guys even doing this at this point? 

I mean the fact that this is still the headline and driving narrative as we’re touching 2023 says it all 

33 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

I mean the fact that this is still the headline and driving narrative as we’re touching 2023 says it all 

If remember correctly, the previous interview she did before this didn't mention any plans for new music and now this one doesn't either :rip:

Say what you want about the tresemme girl but she sure knows how to put on an outfit 

Edited by brraap

2 hours ago, PlayingWithFire said:

Where can we expect Normani x DIESEL to debut on the H100 next week?

Summer-Walker-hero-1832x1374.jpg

I don’t know but this is a 10

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Mrs. Carter said:

Idk but this made me cackle.

Honestly, there’s this man who mentored her as a teen who hates her now because she switched to working with A-listers. he’s been subtweeting her for years so that’s where I got the idea. 

RCA liked her latest pic so I guess she’s still signed there. Can’t tell by current music releases. Let’s be real

Edited by cliche_display

3 minutes ago, Mrs. Carter said:

only 18k likes on twitter... damn...

She just pushed the album back another month for that one :toofunny3: what happened to Twitter nation… 

Edited by orange22

Not at all surprised at her engagement tanking, I mean, that’s what we have to expect since she’s extremely inactive on social media and takes forever to release music. She’s literally bleeding momentum with her own fan base.

But she looks gorgeous, I guess.

Edited by Crank_It_Up

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

She just pushed the album back another month for that one :toofunny3: what happened to Twitter nation… 

Most of them are stanning other people now. I mean they will probably tap back in when she releases music or says/does something interesting. Can't just release pics and say the same things over and over for years and expect ppl to stay interested :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.