Normani

URBAN

5H days were so chaotic but I loved seeing them booked and busy. It was wild how Epic always had the girls PRESENT

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• Flare

• orange22

• AFullMoonlight

12 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

There's even a lyric in it that goes "I must be blinded by all of your lights" - not someone trying to set my sis up :rip:

Okay fine point taken, this is ridiculous :deadbanana2: But how about you send it to me too so I can hear for myself

10 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

It was wild how Epic always had the girls PRESENT

Yeah, if I had known at the time what Normani's solo career would eventually look like, I would have felt so stupid for criticizing Epic for not promoting 5H enough :toofunny2: They were really releasing an album every year, dropping random other holiday songs and collabs in between, and performing at multiple televised award shows each year, and we had the nerve to complain :deadbanana4:

38 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

sksksksksks not me coming back here to you trashing DUI in the base thread after I sent it to you :WAP: Exactly as you should king, it's diabolical.

When I first posted about it I really tried to keep it cool and not say too much about how I really felt. I still stand by my words of calling it a cheap copy of blinding lights - and this is what I'm concerned about; if it's ever released then I fear people will go in on her for trying to emulate blinding lights. There's even a lyric in it that goes "I must be blinded by all of your lights" - not someone trying to set my sis up :rip: As Jay said let's hope it's not released. 

t1rno9os

Oh my goodness. Yeah um maybe they can save this one for the deluxe cos HUH

I enjoy poppier Mani songs and I love Slow Down don’t get the hate for it. I watched Motivation for the first time in a long time and I forgot how good that video and even song was despite being quite generic. She really fumbled it for herself long term by going silent for like 2 years after that and she’s doing it again now even though to a lesser degree. :deadbanana4:

Normani posted that she was single on her IG story then “magically” 30 min later, Shade Room posted her and that “date” she was on.

Shade Room posted Normani on her bday (as a “Happy Birthday to this celeb” type thing) but ignoring that, it was MANY MONTHS since she was last on. Even when Cardi and her met up in Mexico during that same bday and were twerking like crazy, they only posted Cardi’s view of her living it up and not Normani at all. :deadbanana4:

I’m getting PR vibes from this whole chain of events going on the last couple days.  I would not be surprised if we get an official Candy Paint teaser (similar to Fair in the car and Wild Side in that grass), soon. 

Spoiler

also just for @shelven, normani’s mom is ranting and raving again on twitter. Something must be happening soon. :eli:

Edited by Flare

The fact Motivation will be three years old in two months and she's only released three singles since (one a soundtrack collab) :deadbanana2:

Blinded by all of your lights?! And the production is also similar?! YIKES.

Candy Paint is definitely the way to go here. 

1 hour ago, wildsidenormani said:

sksksksksks not me coming back here to you trashing DUI in the base thread after I sent it to you 

What in the humble brag hell :deadbanana2:

Waiting for u is kinda good idk.....also i hope her team didnt scrap "entertained"...that lil snippet sounded so good!

Also just listened to used to...so good. Hoping it gets released.

1 minute ago, VENUSlAN said:

Also just listened to used to...so good. Hoping it gets released.

Baby, go lay down please.

1 hour ago, wildsidenormani said:

sksksksksks not me coming back here to you trashing DUI in the base thread after I sent it to you :WAP: Exactly as you should king, it's diabolical.

When I first posted about it I really tried to keep it cool and not say too much about how I really felt. I still stand by my words of calling it a cheap copy of blinding lights - and this is what I'm concerned about; if it's ever released then I fear people will go in on her for trying to emulate blinding lights. There's even a lyric in it that goes "I must be blinded by all of your lights" - not someone trying to set my sis up :rip: As Jay said let's hope it's not released. 

t1rno9os

The Twitter nation need to know this demon exists and need to band together To strike it down. It will never see the light of day. Not on my watch. I know her face was looking just as it did when they caught her with that boy while she recorded it. Laughable. 

Oh, we listening to DUI so we can also slander it, therefore everyone fighting together. Love that ideia for us!!

celeb news] Jesy Nelson new album delayed due to failure to impress label  bosses - Page 2 - Celebria - ATRL

7 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Oh, we listening to DUI so we can also slander it, therefore everyone fighting together. Love that ideia for us!!

celeb news] Jesy Nelson new album delayed due to failure to impress label  bosses - Page 2 - Celebria - ATRL

MTE!!!! Let us slander it too! 

If DUI is really that generic I'm guessing normani's against it too. @WheresJay is there a chance they were trying to pick between DUI and candy paint or is the plan to put DUI out as well? 

DUI ain’t even bad. Slow Down was a bop. :bird:

11 minutes ago, Flare said:

DUI ain’t even bad. Slow Down was a bop. :bird:

Y’all are really losing it today 

1 minute ago, WheresJay said:

Y’all are really losing it today 

There's a lot of her stans on twitter that LOVE slow down. I'm not convinced that they're going to hate DUI just from that fact alone. 

I'm actually interested to hear it even if it just gets leaked or something.

DK is cute and the NFL stans say he's one of the best in the league. She has done worse :toofunny2:

My DMs are open as well :alexz2: we can get to the bottom of this together 

also not some of y’all stanning Waiting 4 U and Used To but not Ms. Slow Down??? :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

5H days were so chaotic but I loved seeing them booked and busy. It was wild how Epic always had the girls PRESENT

They were a mess but they were a BOOKED mess. I think they broke up too early but the rat didn’t leave them many options.

CANDY PAINT IS ON SHAZAM. :bam:

It’s coming any day/week now :bam:

Edited by Flare

candy paint’s registered on shazam finally, does that mean it’s coming soon or…?

1 minute ago, Flare said:

CANDY PAINT IS ON SHAZAM. :bam:

It’s coming any day/week now :bam:

Ayee that’s what’s up :bam:

1 minute ago, j_mars20 said:

candy paint’s registered on shazam finally, does that mean it’s coming soon or…?

How long before its release was Fair registered on Shazam? 3 weeks before? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.