Lana Del Rey

Living Legend

2 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

I’ve just recently got into LANA, and girls, she is all that I’ve been listening to this whole week. It’s insane! God, this lady has been on choke up hard :jonny6::monkey:

Ive listened to all her albums, and I think Norman Fuckin Nordwell is my fave, follow closely by BORN TO DIE: RIDE EDITION and HoneyMoon. 

Both Ultraviolet and HoneyMoon are great as well.

Her two most recent albums suck :toofunny3:

Not Ultraviolet and Ride Edition :dies: Welcome! What's your favorite song so far?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOW

• ontherocks

• Aethereal

• VeniceBeach

17 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

Not Ultraviolet and Ride Edition :dies: Welcome! What's your favorite song so far?

I started listening to LANA because I have insomnia :toofunny3:, and her music kinda does its job sending me to a different state behind my eyelid. Therefore, I love those super meledic snoozes like LOVE SONG :flame:,the Greatest :heart2:, Norman Fuckin Rockwell, Ride( I already knew the song decade ago), HoneyMoon, Video Game, Blue Velve, Yayo….

What I did know is what Lana has soooo many BOPS, OMG. Her dreamy, atmospheric mid tempo bops are some of the best music ive heard in years. I’m an uptempo kinda gay; that’s why it was so hard for me to get into her music. 

in no particular order 

-Venus ***** 

-Doin Time 

-West Coast 

-Brooklyn Baby 

-Art Decor 

-High by the Beach

-Freak

-White Mustang 

-In my Feeling 

-Coachella 

-Born to die 

-National anthem 

-Groupie Love 

-Radio

omg, I can keep going but the list is already too long :swan:

Edit: I just realized you said SONG(singular), my bad :lakitu:

Edited by Kh-Loud

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict the next album is going to be very jazzy. She was listening to Miles Davis in the car last week and the last time she posted she was playing him, we got the jazz-influenced Honeymoon. Given the fact that she said this next album is also very wordy, I think it'd pair really nicely with improv jazz arrangements.

I miss her so much. She's definitely one of those artists you can't get enough, no matter how frequent her releases are.

44 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

I miss her so much. She's definitely one of those artists you can't get enough, no matter how frequent her releases are.

Thisssss. I lie to myself and say that I'm fine waiting till late 2023 for an album cause we got two last year, but I already miss her. This ***** has been the soundtrack of my summer and I can't get enough :jonny2: 

21 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Thisssss. I lie to myself and say that I'm fine waiting till late 2023 for an album cause we got two last year, but I already miss her. This ***** has been the soundtrack of my summer and I can't get enough :jonny2: 

Exactly, I spent the whole morning re-visiting to her classic records and my god, her discography simply doesn’t age. I still don’t know how she does it 10 years after her debut.

Im so glad Lana is so prolific. Sometimes her new music doesn’t hit immediately but in the end I just crave for more. I think COTCC is my fave right now. I can’t wait for more!

11 minutes ago, Timber said:

Im so glad Lana is so prolific. Sometimes her new music doesn’t hit immediately but in the end I just crave for more. I think COTCC is my fave right now. I can’t wait for more!

A person with taste. NFR!, BB and COCC are my trilogy.

She's coming after the Autumn playlists as well I fear...but she better drop at least one new song/video

UV and West God smashing is the best thing about this discography resurgence on Spotify. Talent truly always wins.

If you trim LUST FOR LOVE to a 10 tracks LP, the album would have been top 3 in her discography :jonny6::jonny6:

Why do so many Lana’s stans hate beats ? I mean look at Chemtrail, it’s beautiful lyrically and melodically, but they barely  even listen to it anymore.

White Dresss, Chemtrail and Dark but Just a Game(best production) are all masterpieces though :giraffe:

ooh Her poetry book :flame::flame:I got so emotional listening to it last night! 

Edited by Kh-Loud

I wonder if she and her label See these numbers (I mean they do, obviously) and how it will affect the new record. Probably not, but it's super impressive. BTD is almost at 4 million daily streams while UV and NFR are pulling 2 million. 

I think releasing new music while using TikTok to your best advantage would be a good move 

Edited by ontherocks

9 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

An official release soon?  :lakitu:

Adding this fan-favorite to the most hyped video game release of our time would be huge, although I wouldn’t mind them also throwing in Florida Kilos somewhere if it really is taking place in Vice City again :gaycat4:

4 minutes ago, NOW said:

Adding this fan-favorite to the most hyped video game release of our time would be huge, although I wouldn’t mind them also throwing in Florida Kilos somewhere if it really is taking place in Vice City again :gaycat4:

These things never work. This fanbase hyped up so many unreleased just to leave it in the dust when they were put on a record.

And what an artistic decrease it would be if it got an official release 

2 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

These things never work. This fanbase hyped up so many unreleased just to leave it in the dust when they were put on a record.

And what an artistic decrease it would be if it got an official release 

I’ve been over the song for years but this exploded in the past year on Tiktok, so it’d get that audience to finally stream and then it’ll garner new listeners from the gamers (GTA franchise and video games in general is actually pretty on brand for her). It would also make sense that it eventually gets an official release since it’s been taken down on Youtube so many times. We’ll see…too good to be true and leaks tend to ruin the final

plans.

1 minute ago, NOW said:

I’ve been over the song for years but this exploded in the past year on Tiktok, so it’d get that audience to finally stream and then it’ll garner new listeners from the gamers (GTA franchise and video games in general is actually pretty on brand for her). It would also make sense that it eventually gets an official release since it’s been taken down on Youtube so many times. We’ll see…too good to be true and leaks tend to ruin the final

plans.

C'mon, Lana is an artistE now 

Just now, ontherocks said:

C'mon, Lana is an artistE now 

This would be one of those fun on-off soundtrack songs like Don’t Call Me Angel 

just imagine running over prostitutes on the sidewalk and this blasting on the radio station: 

Ladies & gentlemen for the very first time… 

:jamming:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.