Top Posters In This Topic

• NOW

• ontherocks

• Aethereal

• VeniceBeach

LFL with 870k daily streams is approaching 900k / 1million on Lanafy :duca:

2 hours ago, ontherocks said:

@NOW aren't these numbers amazing?

The fact that she really does nothing anymore and can pull this off, and the numbers have still been increasing every day. The gp say yes to quality :jonny4:

11 minutes ago, NOW said:

The fact that she really does nothing anymore and can pull this off, and the numbers have still been increasing every day. The gp say yes to quality :jonny4:

She needs to put that Bugs Bunny guy on a song who's currently smashing 

7 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

She needs to put that Bugs Bunny guy on a song who's currently smashing 

Didn’t she decline his request to collab? He’s also a stan :gaycat6:

Just now, NOW said:

Didn’t she decline his request to collab? He’s also a stan :gaycat6:

Couldn't understand a word!

3 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Couldn't understand a word!

Is this better?

8 hours ago, NOW said:

Is this better?

Damn awful 

12 hours ago, ontherocks said:

@NOW aren't these numbers amazing?

cocc flop it deserves better :gaycat6:

9 minutes ago, ***** of Babylon said:

cocc flop it deserves better :gaycat6:

Honestly, it's not even that bad. It really didn't match the success of NFR and with just 11 tracks and one of them being a cover, it has little chances of crossing 500k daily streams anyway 

The fact that her commercial appeal has grown so much and she hasn't toured in 3 years :rip:

36 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

The fact that her commercial appeal has grown so much and she hasn't toured in 3 years :rip:

She's not very good live act and she doesn't like performing. Some artists are just like that.

6 minutes ago, Kimi said:

She's not very good live act and she doesn't like performing. Some artists are just like that.

She's a decent performer, certainly very enigmatic. It's the show itself that has to get better. NFR Tour was a catastrophe.

I’m just gonna say this, it’s not a perfect hot depressed summer for me without a new Lana Del Rey Album... her music in the hot summer time it just does something to me

5 hours ago, Kevin Parker said:

She's a decent performer, certainly very enigmatic. It's the show itself that has to get better. NFR Tour was a catastrophe.

I loudly and strongly disagree. NFR tour was amazing and I had a blast at the Chicago show. Easily my favorite concert I’ve ever been to. 

She's decent usually but would love it if she had some fresh ideas on how to perform those evergreen songs that she never takes off her setlist. I didn't need to see Cherry and White Mustang performed the exact same way from both the LFL and NFR! tours...

She saw those streaming numbers and said yup time to give the girls a global SMASH

no but forreal this album sounds a mess with Jack, Jon Batiste, Ian, etc I am screaming :WAP:

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

She saw those streaming numbers and said yup time to give the girls a global SMASH

no but forreal this album sounds a mess with Jack, Jon Batiste, Ian, etc I am screaming :WAP:

We stuck with her through Chemtrails and BB and she finally said let's give them an actual MPG era now :jonny5:

I’ve just recently got into LANA, and girls, she is all that I’ve been listening to this whole week. It’s insane! God, this lady has me on choke hold so hard :jonny6::monkey:

Ive listened to all her albums, and I think Norman Fuckin Nordwell is my fave, follow closely by BORN TO DIE: RIDE EDITION and HoneyMoon. 

Both Ultraviolet and HoneyMoon are great as well.

Her two most recent albums suck :toofunny3:

Edited by Kh-Loud

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.