Lana Del Rey

Living Legend

anyone knows if well ever get lizzy grant on streaming services. i need yayo :jonny3:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOW

• ontherocks

• Aristotle

• VeniceBeach

I think a new album will come out this year or she is really loving what she's doing right now. I read years ago where she said, she writes the best when she's in a good mood and man, she's glowing the last few months. She must feel really confident and usually, her instics are always right.

41 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

anyone knows if well ever get lizzy grant on streaming services. i need yayo :jonny3:

She bought the rights back so long ago and I'm sure she'll do something with it eventually. But it's been yeeeears and no signs. I sadly can't imagine Lana just putting it out there like it was instead of re-producing it. And I'm sure she doesn't wanna spend time on that.

33 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

I think a new album will come out this year or she is really loving what she's doing right now. I read years ago where she said, she writes the best when she's in a good mood and man, she's glowing the last few months. She must feel really confident and usually, her instics are always right.

I also have the feeling we're getting something! At first I was sad as she said she wasn't gonna tour BB, but actually it was for the best obviously.... she looks happy, confident and insipired. Plus she got some family quality time. And honestly.... who needed another rehash of the same festival tour that she has been doing since 2016, same stage, same dancers, same setlist :eli:

So I'm hoping with the next project she'll get creative again, like she did for L4L and the LA to the Moon Tour.

8 hours ago, Living Legend said:

She bought the rights back so long ago and I'm sure she'll do something with it eventually. But it's been yeeeears and no signs. I sadly can't imagine Lana just putting it out there like it was instead of re-producing it. And I'm sure she doesn't wanna spend time on that.

I also have the feeling we're getting something! At first I was sad as she said she wasn't gonna tour BB, but actually it was for the best obviously.... she looks happy, confident and insipired. Plus she got some family quality time. And honestly.... who needed another rehash of the same festival tour that she has been doing since 2016, same stage, same dancers, same setlist :eli:

So I'm hoping with the next project she'll get creative again, like she did for L4L and the LA to the Moon Tour.

She really needs to work in her liveset. She has so much material. Basically, she needs her band to actually learn the songs. 

She's also rising on the Spotify WW artists charts and ranks at #39

I'm gonna guess she put out Chemtrails and BB so quickly because she knew she didn't want to promote or do a tour with them. This next one she seems really into based on her bts posts and she did say she's feeling inspired to tour again.

1 hour ago, NOW said:

I'm gonna guess she put out Chemtrails and BB so quickly because she knew she didn't want to promote or do a tour with them. This next one she seems really into based on her bts posts and she did say she's feeling inspired to tour again.

4 hours ago, ontherocks said:

She really needs to work in her liveset. She has so much material. Basically, she needs her band to actually learn the songs. 

She's also rising on the Spotify WW artists charts and ranks at #39

If she does a decent setlist, that isn't done to please casual listeners who basically just know Blue Jeans, Videogames and Summertime Sadness, if she starts actually singing her songs properly instead of whispering a few lines and turning up the background vocals, if she really starts to care about a decent stage that's not just a rehash of the L4L Tour.... THEN she should tour.

22 hours ago, Living Legend said:

If she does a decent setlist, that isn't done to please casual listeners who basically just know Blue Jeans, Videogames and Summertime Sadness, if she starts actually singing her songs properly instead of whispering a few lines and turning up the background vocals, if she really starts to care about a decent stage that's not just a rehash of the L4L Tour.... THEN she should tour.

She needs to make Brooklyn Baby a staple, it’s basically as big a classic now as her earlier singles

Is she pregnant or why is she looking so fat in that video?

Do you guys think, in hindsight, that Born To Die could’ve challenged Adele’s 21 domination with better promo and single choices?

19 hours ago, NOW said:

She needs to make Brooklyn Baby a staple, it’s basically as big a classic now as her earlier singles

Basically more UV, more HM, a bit of COCC and BB, less BTD and L4L and we're good.

30 minutes ago, Living Legend said:

Her best unreleased

Love this, the fact that it already went viral on tiktok last year like everything else she gatekeeps :gaycat6:

--

Brooklyn Baby just got added to the All Out 2010s playlist, a sleeper smash hit!

Lana is also showing on the playlist cover image, but doesn't seem to be updated on every platform

18 minutes ago, NOW said:

Love this, the fact that it already went viral on tiktok last year like everything else she gatekeeps :gaycat6:

The fact that it was almost on BB :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Living Legend said:

The fact that it was almost on BB :WAP:

It sounds the most finished out of all the leftover tracks she added to BB too :gaycat6:

23 minutes ago, NOW said:

It sounds the most finished out of all the leftover tracks she added to BB too :gaycat6:

it would have made a great album even greater :chick3:

the guitar intro alone gives me the feels....

51 minutes ago, Living Legend said:

it would have made a great album even greater :chick3:

the guitar intro alone gives me the feels....

Ugh, I know we'll get it officially one day. If she kept reworking it, it must be a special song for her.

On 4/20/2022 at 3:59 PM, Living Legend said:

is this how her tours are now? :monkey: i last saw her in 2014 and today i was streaming uv thinking about how much i'd love to see her live again. she honestly was amazing back then but i wish she did more bsides as everyone does.

10 hours ago, NOW said:

Ugh, I know we'll get it officially one day. If she kept reworking it, it must be a special song for her.

I also have that feeling... I just hope it fits the record. Cause it kinda didn't match BB.

10 hours ago, Seiko Oomori said:

is this how her tours are now? :monkey: i last saw her in 2014 and today i was streaming uv thinking about how much i'd love to see her live again. she honestly was amazing back then but i wish she did more bsides as everyone does.

Her energy changed from show to show but yes, she's defo barely singing some songs. I think it started with the 2016 Festival tour. Songs like "Off To The Races" are basically only background vocals and the band :rip: she's gives me the feeling she actually thinks that's "cool" and "edgy" not to give a ****...

On 4/20/2022 at 2:26 AM, Living Legend said:

I think one of the reasons why I love BB so much, is because it has a very similar melancholy as UV. It's not really a sad album, but it feels like she wrote after getting out of a depressed phase.

I agree, & I feel the same way about BB. The song Blue Banisters for example is so relatable to me. Like in the song she sings "There is a baby on the way" & at the time the song was released my sis in law was 6-7 months pregnant with my baby nephew, I had just gotten out of a really bad 4 year relationship. The only close people around me were my older brother, Sister-in-Law & Mum & in a way they were helping me get over the relationship with bad & good moments spread out the time. I remember one instance where I was having a good time with my family... & I just would get sad out of no where meanwhile everyone else was just having a good time. In the video I feel like there is parts where everyone seems to be having a good time & then Lana would suddenly stare off & you can see some sadness in her face, then she would snap back & start smiling again. Meanwhile everyone around her is unaware but at the same time aware that she's sad. They stay by her side, give her time to reflect on her sadness & when she's ready to smile again they embrace her into the happiness Idk how to explain it but the way that video hits hard for me because I've been there, you know what I mean?

On 4/21/2022 at 5:45 PM, ontherocks said:

Is she pregnant or why is she looking so fat in that video?

Lol, Man Poor Lanz. She's probably just like me & has weight issues. Always losing & gaining. Obviously it's way harder for her since she's a celebrity & she's in the public eye. For me, I always lose weight & feel good, start going out more, meet new people etc. Then when I start gaining again I get distant & remain inside because I don't want people to see me getting fat again lol. Like recently I lose weight & people see me in public more often. Every time someone sees me they always comment on my weight I hate it.

She needs to sing West Coast at every concert.

9 hours ago, KingJay said:

Lol, Man Poor Lanz. She's probably just like me & has weight issues. Always losing & gaining. Obviously it's way harder for her since she's a celebrity & she's in the public eye. For me, I always lose weight & feel good, start going out more, meet new people etc. Then when I start gaining again I get distant & remain inside because I don't want people to see me getting fat again lol. Like recently I lose weight & people see me in public more often. Every time someone sees me they always comment on my weight I hate it.

I didn't say it to drag her. It's just noticable, I guess. 

And to be fair, she has way more resources than you and I and the entire Forum basically if she wants to get rid of the....FAT :laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.