Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 hour ago, Aren said:

I remember some people would say it’d eventually reach 1B lol definitely not gonna happen. I mean, it could had her label invested in good playlisting instead of radio (which was useless cause it peaked at #11 on pop and they could not even secure a top 10). :toofunny3:

It’ll reach 1B eventually, especially if it can take off as a Halloween staple. 

• Replies 139k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

13 minutes ago, Rino said:

so their split is legit? I kinda don't want to believe it cause I thought they were a great couple but even if they did actually split, Gaga is a grown ass woman, she should and will be fine. 

I remember the rumors about her relationship having issues early last year, so it wouldn't make sense to stay together for another year unless it was amicable.  I just hope she's okay.

2 hours ago, PlERRE said:

@IronFist1994 Can you update me? I'm busy and I don't want to read the last 10 pages of this thread and you are always here. 

:ahh:

Gaga is not single. Stop believing fake gossip magazine that created fake relationships and breakups for her in the past saying she was writing a breakup musical after ASIB

21 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Gaga is not single. Stop believing fake gossip magazine that created fake relationships and breakups for her in the past saying she was writing a breakup musical after ASIB

Why are you saying this with such a confidence? Are you privately hanging out with her? :toofunny2:

30 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I think some of you should stop acting like being single is a bad thing. Its her private life and we have 0 say on that. She could be single or not its not our business. But it does seems like she’s single right now and i really dont care. We should focus on her art :bunny:

LGN confirmed that the whole article is fake, and I’m more inclined to believe them then some random tabloid that’s been debunked on record numerous times for multiple celebrities 

Also I’m excited to finally engage in this thread as a new member :gaycat4:

2 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

LGN confirmed that the whole article is fake, and I’m more inclined to believe them then some random tabloid that’s been debunked on record numerous times for multiple celebrities 

Welcome to the base

22 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

Welcome, you joined just in time for Bloody Mary’s radio update smashery coming up in 20 mins :clap3:

The DJ ended up playing Sour Candy, Rain on Me, Just Snooze, and Bloody Mary tonight :clap3:

Did not expect the gays to react more to Bloody Mary than the others but it sounded godly so I’m not mad about it:clap3:

27 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

Welcome to this messy base love

41 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Why are you saying this with such a confidence? Are you privately hanging out with her? :toofunny2:

and why are y’all running to believe tabloids?

32 minutes ago, industry baby said:

I think some of you should stop acting like being single is a bad thing. Its her private life and we have 0 say on that. She could be single or not its not our business. But it does seems like she’s single right now and i really dont care. We should focus on her art :bunny:

it’s not about that, but y’all so adamant for her to be single so she can serve sex or dark twisted Gaga or sth, it’s weird. Let the woman live… also why does she seem to be single? She was with Michael at the end of last year, just bc he didn’t attend the Oscar’s with her, doesn’t mean she’s single… maybe she is but who knows

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Let the woman live…

Thats exactly what i said. + Being single isnt a bad thing. Lets just stay away from topics like these. 

9 minutes ago, industry baby said:

Welcome, you joined just in time for Bloody Mary’s radio update smashery coming up in 20 mins :clap3:

30 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Welcome to the base

Thank y’all, happy to be a witness :coffee:

11 minutes ago, industry baby said:

:WAP:

We need @Pikachoo‘s psychic abilities to determine Gaga’s relationship status. 

1 minute ago, industry baby said:

Thats exactly what i said. + Being single isnt a bad thing. Lets just stay away from topics like these. 

Also true! I thought people stopped with this rumor but I went to this base…

I just wish for her to be happy

12 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

We need @Pikachoo‘s psychic abilities to determine Gaga’s relationship status. 

and @GraceRandolph for tarot reading

Edit: oh it is you :rip:

Edited by Phoenixstar

3 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

and @GraceRandolph for tarot reading

Edit: oh it is you :rip:

:rip:

Radio update wasnt a slay that i was expecting 

POP

+27 spins

+0,061 ai

HAC

+6 spins

-0,024 ai

Anyways lets just say STABLE! 

:bunny2:

30 minutes ago, industry baby said:

You jinxed it

31 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

but y’all so adamant for her to be single so she can serve sex or dark twisted Gaga or sth,

9 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

You jinxed it

Well at least we reached 7913 spins. Her all time high for BM’s chart run on pop. 

:clap3:

4 hours ago, Aren said:

At this rate we’ll be lucky if Bloody Mary even reaches 500M by the end of the year. 

imagine if someone told us 6 months ago Bloody Mary would have 500m streams on Spotify by the end of 2023 though :deadbanana4: it’s a massive win regardless 

500M is not too shabby. There are some #1 songs from 2022 that will struggle to reach 500M on spotify. A Top40 hit like Bloody Mary getting 500M is truly amazing. And it will reach 1B if it holds well like Million Reasons range on spotify daily streams. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.