• Replies 144.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Disney+ is not very popular here in Brazil. When Beyonce released some visuals there lots of people were sharing links and stuff. But I mean, at this point its a win if it still gets released. 

HBO Max would be great. 

I really wish she’d release this year.. I feel like the ARTPOP thingy would be nice since she wouldn’t have to spend much time on studio writing producing and all that. I’m just not sure I’m interested on songs from 10 years ago. 

If only she decided to be featured on other artists songs/albums. It would make up for the drought. 

Edited by pablozedd

10 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I think it would be a good idea to release LG7 after J:FAD so she can take advantage of the hype, with ASIB she fumbled the bag by waiting 2 years to release, 2025 would be perfect tbh, in the meantime she could release a droplet or two :gaycat1:

Right? If she releases it right after the awards season then it would be nice because we were expecting her to that with ASIB/Chromatica but she ended wating a whole year to release.

If she plans to release after Joker she should have album done before it, with everything finished and planed so the moment awards season is over she starts promoting it. 

8 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

If only she decided to be featured on other artists songs/albums. 

Be careful what you wish for :fan:

The Michael Bublé duets album could get announced any day 

6 hours ago, Miracle said:

If It wasn't for COVID I feel like we would have a new album this May and a summer stadium tour lol

I mean, this doesn't feel like its out of the question. Everyone wants her to rush some film role out but her music feels so much more important to invest in. JFAD is going to be an event so I don't know how smart it is to star in some other small film that could flop/be panned and screw up momentum for JFAD. :ducky:

27 minutes ago, Universo said:

Do What U Want - Christina Version +61.937 / best update since the original's removal

what's the tea on this

ClroI65.gif

Spotify's algorithm malfunctioning 

ClroI65.gif

After the latest Netflix thing with the password/ID/Wifi situation maybe Disney is a good choice. 

4 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Eh eh > Ugly, Smelly, Poor. 

Maybe if you’re Ugly, Smelly & Poor

WgFrKkq.gif

1 minute ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Maybe if you’re Ugly, Smelly & Poor

WgFrKkq.gif

BDR is an atrocity for the eyes and for the ears. I prefer to listen to Plastic Doll 30 times that half of BDR. 

9 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

BDR is an atrocity for the eyes and for the ears. I prefer to listen to Plastic Doll 30 times that half of BDR. 

The complete lack of taste :deadbanana4:

26 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

It's for beautiful people only. Have fun with the crying Fad tho.

WgFrKkq.gif

2 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

People saying 2025/2026 would be a good time to release when she would be over 40 years old..she has one last chance to repair the mess of the last three eras and it needs to be this year or it’s over 

It's always over :giraffe:

2 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

People saying 2025/2026 would be a good time to release when she would be over 40 years old..she has one last chance to repair the mess of the last three eras and it needs to be this year or it’s over 

Sexism, sizeism, ageism... There's really no line for you is there :deadbanana4:

In reality, ageism and sexism is kinda over at pop radio. If your song's a GP hit, they'll play it.

19 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Sexism, sizeism, ageism... There's really no line for you is there :deadbanana4:

In reality, ageism and sexism is kinda over at pop radio. If your song's a GP hit, they'll play it.

:deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Kevin Parker said:

wait, chroma on disney plus?

2 hours ago, anklebiterrs said:

Wait why are we saying the CBT’s gonna be on D+ now?

Reliable ATRL insider confirmed it

As long as D+ gets her an emmy… they better cut the check!

WgFrKkq.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.