Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 minute ago, LykkeLi said:

UPDATE: 

He gave me the ok to share this - no date yet but apparently they got another deal for it under Blink Inc/Den Of Thieves and the special is as of now a Disney+ worldwide exclusive.

Omg Disney+

• Replies 138.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

2 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:

UPDATE: 

He gave me the ok to share this - no date yet but apparently they got another deal for it under Blink Inc/Den Of Thieves and the special is as of now a Disney+ worldwide exclusive.

A Disney+ worldwide exclusive??? Damn that will make some noise.

4 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:

UPDATE: 

WHATTTTTTTT

Honestly if Gaga isn’t planning to release new music until after JFAD soundtrack then her team and label imo should push for all these deep cuts going viral as new singles. BM would be a good start, then push other songs like Judas during Halloween and artpop songs just in time for artpop anniversary give government hooker and americano some wings too since they also gone viral.

Disney+ is the third biggest platform after Netflix and Prime :duca: That's huge 

55 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I mean the delay happened because of Covid otherwise she would have toured in Summer 2020 like it was planned, that is why it's safer thinking she's going to release in 2025 and then prepare a tour, no more than a year later.

Unless she decides to release something to support a new Vegas show but it sounds unlikely, unless it's a droplet.

If It wasn't for COVID I feel like we would have a new album this May and a summer stadium tour lol

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

If It wasn't for COVID I feel like we would have a new album this May and a summer stadium tour lol

We still could tho? Chromatica will be 3 years old, COVID or not. Plus, it's 2023, drop the COVID conversation, please.

Hx1YSjS.gif

52 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:

UPDATE: 

If true, that's a really cool and smart choice :duca:

9 hours ago, luckythisway said:
  Hide contents

My main point is that I didn’t like her bc she copied Gaga & Natali agreed & called her a *****. Guess she knows some stuff that went down behind the scenes back then. Wish I was making this up 

The way absolutely NONE of this surprises me :lmao: a liddo on here also said Gaga called Katy crazy

Edited by Bhabylon

Honestly LG7 being released in in 2026 would make the most sense :monkey:

AP: 2013

C2C: 2014

Joanne: 2016

ASIB (OST): 2018 

Chromatica: 2020 

L4S: 2021

JFAD (OST): 2024

LG7: 2026

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Honestly LG7 being released in in 2026 would make the most sense :monkey:

AP: 2013

C2C: 2014

Joanne: 2016

ASIB (OST): 2018 

Chromatica: 2020 

L4S: 2021

JFAD (OST): 2024

LG7: 2026

as if the JFAD OST will mean much... it's not a ASIB situation where the music was all new and original, JFAD will probably be instrumentals and covers

I wanted Netflix :'( but idc at this point just drop it ffff

re: new music, I honestly still don't see anything coming until after JFAD. I think she might have some rough demos/concepts/ideas written down but I doubt she actually started working on the new album. I really need her next record to be a magnum opus so I'm willing to wait few more years.

Would love an ARTPOP 10th anniversary re-release but not counting on it yet

18 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

as if the JFAD OST will mean much... it's not a ASIB situation where the music was all new and original, JFAD will probably be instrumentals and covers

I mean if the movie really is a musical then it would make sense to have new songs that contribute to the narrative of the movie :michael: maybe there will be some covers too but i think new songs are a possibility

23 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

We don’t know anything yet. We just know that it is a musical and that Gaga was in the studio with a jazz pianist right before filming started. 
I’m expected 4-5 jazz covers and one original song for the credits 

Wouldn’t be mad about original Joker songs, but I don’t wanna get into another ASIB situation where the music talk overshadowed the acting talk for Gaga

I think a couple original songs is also a possibility, but it's definitely not going to be anything like ASIB. Probably more musical-type songs that closely relate to the script.

I just know that Interscope already has BM (Wednesday mix) locked and loaded ready for Season 2. Then I woke up 

I still remember when we saw the first set photos of ASIB and we all collectively thought the movie was gonna flop. 

pic5.JPG.724f4b248867e5548e989ec0bd59283

I think Harley&Joker will collab on a trendy melancholic song for the soundtrack and it will be a hit.

1 hour ago, nick4bty said:

I think a couple original songs is also a possibility, but it's definitely not going to be anything like ASIB. Probably more musical-type songs that closely relate to the script.

That part. We might get a few original songs, but we really can't bet on it (or the soundtrack being that big of a deal even if the film smashes). 

4 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

without a new album in almost 3 years :giraffe:

That's pretty wild :rip: Only behind June 2020 when Chromatica came out :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.