Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

If LG7 doesn't come out this year, Bobby is an OGH confirmed

fo9JunL.gif

ATRL member besaid tried to investigate the Jan. 6 OGHs - "I looked for evidence"

fo9JunL.gif

9 minutes ago, besaid said:

It will have been 5 years since she released an album at that point. There will be zero hype since the movie is not related to it and has its own music :rip:

There will be hype surrounding Gaga and what she has to offer after J:FAD :rip: just like there was hype surrounding her after ASIB and the Oscars, but she waited too long to release.

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

There will be hype surrounding Gaga and what she has to offer after J:FAD :rip: just like there was hype surrounding her after ASIB and the Oscars, but she waited too long to release.

Well she is getting older and older and with her being inactive the new generation is growing up without being exposed to her too much unless her songs keep randomly going viral. We all know that in the streaming era it is better to release more often. That's just a fact.

Gaga isn't going to be able to benefit from any J:FAD hype until mid 2025 after the movie's theater run and award circuit are completed. She's also a work horse and isn't just going to sit around doing nothing for the like 18-20 months between filming and the movie's actual release. :rip:

I've historically aired on expecting Gaga studio albums taking forever to release, but I don't feel then fans expecting an album before J:FAD are delusional. Her last three eras literally only lasted 6 months at most, so she could record, release and finish LG7 before J:FAD if she wanted to. :oh:

Album is coming out end of this year. She already recorded it and while filming JFAD, the vinyls are being printed.

In the summer she will film the videos and do the photoshoots. 

MANIFESTING.

6kPj6eh.gif

Many actresses are filming numerous films at once or in quick succession y'all. Filming one movie is not all she's going to do for 3 years :rip: "Preparing for jazz vegas shows" How? She does Jazz like the back of her hand and needs very little prep time for that.

10 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Album is coming out end of this year. She already recorded it and while filming JFAD, the vinyls are being printed.

In the summer she will film the videos and do the photoshoots. 

MANIFESTING.

6kPj6eh.gif

I love your optimism 

I don't know why anyone here obsesses with her schedule. The music will happen when it happens. If she wants it to be a hit AND it has potential (second part is very important), she'll find a way. :giraffe:

BM was such a blessing for us, otherwise we would have NOTHING until Q4 2024

2 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

BM was such a blessing for us, otherwise we would have NOTHING until Q4 2024

Nobody knows what can happen or be released until then...

5 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy said:
  Hide contents

Interesting. I hope someday everything that happened behind the scenes comes out. It would be more vindication for us stans that were on the frontlines defending her during those times.

There were so many people rooting for her downfall at that time. The fake journalists writing defamatory articles, other celebs and artists jumping in on the hate and likely doing things behind the scenes. Not to mention what went on with her management and team behind the scenes as well.

It truly felt like everyone was turned against her at the time. December 2013-January 2014 felt like the worst of it with articles starting coming out claiming she lost Interscope 25M and others that were picked up and spread by major publications. It was truly a tough time, not to mention it should’ve been obvious that she was having issues with her mental health because of it all as well. Everyone turned on her.

Hide contents

Feel free to spill any tea in the DMs

spacer.png

Spoiler

Lemme get out of work & I will Chile 

spacer.png

She obviously hasn't worked on new music, we would have known by now, some producers Tea or something.

She's gonna work on a new album this year and the next, doing some Vegas shows, strongly doubt she's gonna release before the movie, it just makes sense to do everything in 2025-2026 along with a tour.

Tbh if all she's doing post-J:FaD is preparing a new album, then what has she been doing for so long? :deadbanana4:

Even when you factor in HoG and the tour, that's still comfortably over a year of time with nothing in it (collectively). Kinda hope she has another acting project in the pipeline if we're not getting an album until 2025 at the earliest. :deadbanana4:

I would love to see Gaga take on another movie role this year after Joker wraps if her next planned music release is the soundtrack in 2024 / if we are still years out from another studio album.

The only thing that worries me about when she’ll release new music is how the Chromatica Ball just happened. Like how does her next album line up with the next tour unless she toured on a 2 year delay again :rip:

9 minutes ago, AidanUnderYou said:

The only thing that worries me about when she’ll release new music is how the Chromatica Ball just happened. Like how does her next album line up with the next tour unless she toured on a 2 year delay again :rip:

People are gonna show up to a Lady Gaga concert anyway no matter how long ago the promoted album was.

Americano - 39,973,109 (+102,255) NEW PEAK

Monster - +69,744, +12K more than last week

Do What U Want with Christina- +61,937, biggest update since the removal of the original in 2019

Monster +69.744 / best update since Gagaween last year, growing on tiktok

Americano +102.255 / best update ever

Do What U Want - Christina Version +61.937 / best update since the original's removal

ClroI65.gif

wait, Boj just posted all of this above, sorry :rip: 

Edited by Artur

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

wait, Boj just posted all of this above, sorry :rip: 

i love you bebs, didnt know if you were gonna be back to post :hug:

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

i love you bebs, didnt know if you were gonna be back to post :hug:

Oh no worries, you can keep doing it! :heart: I'm on a quick vacation but had some time now so decided to share a few cool numbers. Ended up not seeing your post

57 minutes ago, AidanUnderYou said:

I mean the delay happened because of Covid otherwise she would have toured in Summer 2020 like it was planned, that is why it's safer thinking she's going to release in 2025 and then prepare a tour, no more than a year later.

Unless she decides to release something to support a new Vegas show but it sounds unlikely, unless it's a droplet.

5 hours ago, LykkeLi said:

I can’t say anything else without giving away my source for this (this is the same person that told me that there was gonna be september dates for the Chromatica US leg).

Just be a little patient! This is a Mermaid Films production so they can plan around and shop the rights to it until last minute.
If it’s still part of the Apple Music Live (Season 2) launch i wouldn’t expect anything until March…

- this is just me but maybe an announcement on her birthday and the show on the 31st? :allears: *

UPDATE: 

He gave me the ok to share this - no date yet but apparently they got another deal for it under Blink Inc/Den Of Thieves and the special is as of now a Disney+ worldwide exclusive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.