Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

31 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

what does every single element even mean, the movie just smashed? that's it.:rip:

lame attempt at a drag. HMH was a bigger hit than The Weeknd's Avatar 2  song (bigger movie than TGM) and Beyonces Lion King song (another huge movie), movie songs are 95% of the time duds.

Tbf they also said they think the song is good, hot takes are what they are.

• Replies 139.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

2024 is going to be a f*cking ride for gaga and us the looks, the movie, the press tour, the awards maybe new music who knows.the meltdown over here:jonny5:

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

POP

18    17 (=)    LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    5108    3878    1230    13.354

+195 Spins
+0.517 Audience

HOT AC

29    23  (=)    LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    941    505    436    2.901

+64 Spins
+0.377 Audience

Combined audience (POP + HAC): +0.894M

5wqCtJi.gif

need that 1M update but i take 894:clap3:

15 minutes ago, DockDock said:

2024 is going to be a f*cking ride for gaga and us the looks, the movie, the press tour, the awards maybe new music who knows.the meltdown over here:jonny5:

Literally can’t wait. She’s going to rebeak yet again I can feel it in my bones 

spacer.png

Edited by luckythisway

1 hour ago, luckythisway said:
  Reveal hidden contents

My main point is that I didn’t like her bc she copied Gaga & Natali agreed & called her a *****. Guess she knows some stuff that went down behind the scenes back then. Wish I was making this up 

Interesting. I wonder what else went on behind the scenes. Katy tried to act nice and above it all at the time, but it was clear that she was a bully that loved it all. I’m sure she did some nasty stuff behind the scenes and made things worse or harder for Gaga. She came off as very fake around that time. 

Edited by Modern Ecstasy

1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

Interesting. I wonder what else went on behind the scenes. Katy tried to act nice and above it all at the time, but it was clear that she was a bully that loved it all. I’m sure she did some nasty stuff behind the scenes and make things worse or harder for Gaga.

Especially in Dec 2013 when I met Natali

1 hour ago, hayneqtx said:

Spotify Global

65(-1) Bloody Mary 1,668,929

Is it a Sunday update ? :keir:

3 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Especially in Dec 2013 when I met Natali

Spoiler

Interesting. I hope someday everything that happened behind the scenes comes out. It would be more vindication for us stans that were on the frontlines defending her during those times.

There were so many people rooting for her downfall at that time. The fake journalists writing defamatory articles, other celebs and artists jumping in on the hate and likely doing things behind the scenes. Not to mention what went on with her management and team behind the scenes as well.

It truly felt like everyone was turned against her at the time. December 2013-January 2014 felt like the worst of it with articles starting coming out claiming she lost Interscope 25M and others that were picked up and spread by major publications. It was truly a tough time, not to mention it should’ve been obvious that she was having issues with her mental health because of it all as well. Everyone turned on her.

Spoiler

Feel free to spill any tea in the DMs

spacer.png

What do you think she'll do after filming the movie? Just taking a break in the summer. What about the fall?

7 minutes ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

What do you think she'll do after filming the movie? Just taking a break in the summer. What about the fall?

Probably prepare the album to launch in 2025.

18 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

we still need Chroma Ball special

@LykkeLi

I can’t say anything else without giving away my source for this (this is the same person that told me that there was gonna be september dates for the Chromatica US leg).

Just be a little patient! This is a Mermaid Films production so they can plan around and shop the rights to it until last minute.
If it’s still part of the Apple Music Live (Season 2) launch i wouldn’t expect anything until March…

- this is just me but maybe an announcement on her birthday and the show on the 31st? :allears: *

Edited by LykkeLi

A new album is def coming this year, probably in fall.

Chromatica got released almost 3 years ago, she had plenty of time to write new music.

1 minute ago, Diocles said:

Chromatica got released almost 3 years ago, she had plenty of time to write new music.

Delusion

:rip:Why’s her instagram tagged page flooded with genital pictures

13 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:

I can’t say anything else without giving away my source for this (this is the same person that told me that there was gonna be september dates for the Chromatica US leg).

Just be a little patient! This is a Mermaid Films production so they can plan around and shop the rights to it until last minute.
If it’s still part of the Apple Music Live (Season 2) launch i wouldn’t expect anything until March…

- this is just me but maybe an announcement on her birthday and the show on the 31st? :allears: *

As long as it's not cancelled yet :gaycat7:

13 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:

thank you for this, hopefully it lands on Netflix with a good editing and not like the Billie concert

:jonny6:

6 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

:rip:Why’s her instagram tagged page flooded with genital pictures

:gaycat7:

27 minutes ago, Diocles said:

Oh, honeY

40 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:

as long as we get it :jonny: march seems so weird and far away, but i'll take it.

38 minutes ago, Diocles said:

love the optimism. we need more of it in the world these days.

6 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

as long as we get it :jonny: march seems so weird and far away, but i'll take it.

love the optimism. we need more of it in the world these days.

I mean we are in February, but I still hoped they'd use it to campaign for HMH

12 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Yeah, whoever thinks Gaga should focus on BM instead of the Joker must be an OGH :rip: Gaga already has many hits, adding one more to the catalogue would be nice but would do nothing for her legacy or career, imagine if instead of shooting ASIB she focused on The Cure, she would probably be a judge on The Voice right now with no Oscar, no BAFTA, no song above 2B on Spotify, and no demand as an actress.

J:FAD is a way more interesting project and will do more for Gaga's career than a music video for BM ever will.

:jonny: this is a good comparison. i bet there were people back then who felt this way too. :rip: and these are the same people who try to be little managers day in and day out. don't quit your day jobs, people.

49 minutes ago, Diocles said:

I honestly don't think we're getting another album until 2025.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.