• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

2 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Yeah, whoever thinks Gaga should focus on BM instead of the Joker must be an OGH :rip: Gaga already has many hits, adding one more to the catalogue would be nice but would do nothing for her legacy or career, imagine if instead of shooting ASIB she focused on The Cure, she would probably be a judge on The Voice right now with no Oscar, no BAFTA, no song above 2B on Spotify, and no demand as an actress.

J:FAD is a way more interesting project and will do more for Gaga's career than a music video for BM ever will.

The spill :cm:

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

Imagine wanting a multi-hyphenate talent to just stick to one lane and calling yourself a stan smh

I think her HQ will look closer to this than to what people are expecting.

Ck6_t6HW0AIE9H5.jpg

6 minutes ago, Onion Girl said:

Ck6_t6HW0AIE9H5.jpg

In my mind I associate her Harley look with the “she looked for evidence” look so I’m hoping for something like that

6 hours ago, besaid said:

Does anyone know when Bad Romance will outstream Toxic? There's less than a 15M gap between the songs now. The gap used to be much larger. I also noticed Bad Romance outstreamed Tik Tok. Does that mean only Halo has more streams in terms of solo female hits from the 2000s?

5du9qGo.thumb.gif.cba86bcb738c3353a47e89

halo, party in the usa, umbrella, hips don’t lie are have more streams than br, but i think br will end up in top 3 in next few months. 

1 hour ago, ucanfma said:

they could shoot a video without Gaga involment with the Wednesday cast as promo for Netflix and Gaga :wanda:

This. Or A simple official lyrics video that only cost windows movie maker to make. But her teams are lazy wbk 

I was just watching the Aubrey Plaza SNL episode and didn’t realize how much she looks like Gaga :rip:

JohnWayneHolland
1 hour ago, Onion Girl said:

Ck6_t6HW0AIE9H5.jpg

That's what I've been thinking, this is how I picture her HQ

8 hours ago, Bojana said:

I remember last year he cried about Gaga gaining weight for HoG :shakeno: insufferable 

so maybe he is 

He did that again yesterday

5 hours ago, Si Hoo said:

For few of LM who don't get the J:FAD being juiciest role

1. J1 was the film which was successful in not only to general public but also in critics. It grossed more than 1B and garnered 11 Oscar nomination (won 2 one of them was ACTING category)

2. Role Harley Quinn requires outstanding and various acting skills. It's showy, charismatic, will show every emotions madness, sadness, happiness etc.. and it will even show vocal skills.

3. It will be remembered as one of the greatest female villain roles of all time, if Gaga shows just as much as what she showed on HOG. Think about greatest male villan roles. We can think of Javier Bardem on No Country for Old Man, Heath Ledger or Joaquin Phoenix on Joker, Anthony Hopkins on The Silence of the Lambs. But there are not much female roles remembered as greatest villain and I believe Gaga can be one since the role fits her perfectly.

Didn’t think of Harley as a villain in Folie a Deux until now. Isnt she more of an anti hero?
Also I was imagining the majority of it being set at the psychiatry clinic but saw on tt there’s gonna be protests/riots in it. And then theres the rumored musical numbers. 
I have no clue what to expect and how they gonna portrait her, and thats new considering we knew all about her past 2 characters (Ally and Patrizia). 

Edited by pablozedd

6 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Hide contents

Ik no one is going to believe me but I literally have pics with her to prove it. We also talked **** about Katy Perry together nnnnn she was kinda buzzed

spacer.png

What? Spill the tea! What did she say about her :duca:

inviting you to join

POP

18    17 (=)    LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    5108    3878    1230    13.354

+195 Spins
+0.517 Audience

HOT AC

29    23  (=)    LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    941    505    436    2.901

+64 Spins
+0.377 Audience

Combined audience (POP + HAC): +0.894M

5wqCtJi.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

3 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

What? Spill the tea! What did she say about her :duca:

Spoiler

My main point is that I didn’t like her bc she copied Gaga & Natali agreed & called her a *****. Guess she knows some stuff that went down behind the scenes back then. Wish I was making this up 

7 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

:rip:

Gagged her a bit I fear

6 hours ago, besaid said:

Yeah Gaga's music career > hag roles

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.gif.8dbf45922b041ea98

Gar hasn’t had a ‘hag role’ yet, meanwhile half of her music career consists of Hag pop (Joanne, CTC, L4S) & Hag bombs (TIHTY, Hold My Douche)

spacer.png

Edited by luckythisway

I imagine that Harley's make up will mirror, in a way, Joker's. They went with a very particular kind of make up with Joaquin. The only thing that I'm wondering is what they're planning on doing with her hair, and also how much of Harley will be in the film. The first film focused a lot on Arthur Fleck, it wasn't until the third act that we were introduced to his Joker persona. And the Harley Quinn character has been in, what, 4 films now but we've gotten so little of Harleen because of that atrocious first Suicide Squad film. 

16 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

:rip:

what does every single element even mean, the movie just smashed? that's it.:rip:

lame attempt at a drag. HMH was a bigger hit than The Weeknd's Avatar 2  song (bigger movie than TGM) and Beyonces Lion King song (another huge movie), movie songs are 95% of the time duds.

Edited by WildAmerican

21 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Gar hasn’t had a ‘hag role’ yet, meanwhile half of her music career consists of Hag pop (Joanne, CTC, L4S) & Hag bombs (TIHTY, Hold My Douche)

spacer.png

tea

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.