Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

24 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

She needs to do Score!!! She will get another Oscar there.

When she gets nominated for Best Actress, Best Original Song and Best Score :gaycat2:

Edited by JohnWayneHolland

• Replies 144.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

55 minutes ago, besaid said:

Does anyone know when Bad Romance will outstream Toxic? There's less than a 15M gap between the songs now. The gap used to be much larger.

Does it really matter? Gaga has more than the double of total streams on the platform anyway.

I know certain users from that fanbase are between the most obsessed Gaga haters and obviously with not having anything to look forward these days, they're the first to jump or create flamebait threads other than having to hide behind others, but seriously, considering the status of their fave career since years and the reasons of why she still is being in the news these days, they have been "punished" enough, if you want to look it in that way.

Sometimes it's just better to ignore them and their threads (or just report them), instead to low yourself to their level, they won't change anyway, at least the few remained ones in here, they will always remain bitter and in 10 years they will be still here discuss stuff happened 30 years ago or pointless early 00s stats that nobody cares, because it's what they have left since years and it's everything they have.

Haven't been able to spend time in here for days now. Miss you guys :( 

5du9qGo.thumb.gif.cba86bcb738c3353a47e89

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

The trend is obviously done and the song has peaked since weeks, aside from the fact she's filming a movie that is the priority like it has been told you already, no extra promo would make this raise at this point, just enjoy this managed to get those numbers when initially even a 350k update was creaming people in here, it will rebound in the future, during Halloween and in case they're gonna use it on the show for the second season, but it's seriously time to move on.

I understand why they didn't, but I still think they missed a big chance by not releasing a sped up version. :noparty: would be simple to do and effective for sure

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

I understand why they didn't, but I still think they missed a big chance by not releasing a sped up version. :noparty: would be simple to do and effective for sure

I can see in this specific case, her not wanting them to release a speed up version because it would have ruined the original and I don't blame her for that, the speed up version would have probably took over the original and you can't even tell who is singing that, it would have cheapened the song realistically and I doubt it would have done much difference on the carts at the end with the trend being over, if anything, this proves how she's not desperate to have a hit at all costs like others.

I see she’s researching for method acting when she gets cast for avatar 3. 

6 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

I see she’s researching for method acting when she gets cast for avatar 4*

the third one was already filmed

35 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

the third one was already filmed

Jimmy C is gonna have to do some reshoots then

7 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

Nothing is more important than her music career.

Adding another hit single to her career which she already has tons of them VS filming probably juiciest female role that hollywood actress ever could have play 

You are joking right?

wonder what Gaga thinks of this whole DC Reboot situation, probably doesn't even care and just wants to make JFAD as good as it can be :bird:

Seeing that tweet about DWUW reminded me of the time I met Natali at Joanne in NYC in December 2013. I asked her when the DWUW video was coming, and she said soon. The whole family is full of liars 

spacer.png

Spoiler

Ik no one is going to believe me but I literally have pics with her to prove it. We also talked **** about Katy Perry together nnnnn she was kinda buzzed

spacer.png

For few of LM who don't get the J:FAD being juiciest role

1. J1 was the film which was successful in not only to general public but also in critics. It grossed more than 1B and garnered 11 Oscar nomination (won 2 one of them was ACTING category)

2. Role Harley Quinn requires outstanding and various acting skills. It's showy, charismatic, will show every emotions madness, sadness, happiness etc.. and it will even show vocal skills.

3. It will be remembered as one of the greatest female villain roles of all time, if Gaga shows just as much as what she showed on HOG. Think about greatest male villan roles. We can think of Javier Bardem on No Country for Old Man, Heath Ledger or Joaquin Phoenix on Joker, Anthony Hopkins on The Silence of the Lambs. But there are not much female roles remembered as greatest villain and I believe Gaga can be one since the role fits her perfectly.

Yeah, whoever thinks Gaga should focus on BM instead of the Joker must be an OGH :rip: Gaga already has many hits, adding one more to the catalogue would be nice but would do nothing for her legacy or career, imagine if instead of shooting ASIB she focused on The Cure, she would probably be a judge on The Voice right now with no Oscar, no BAFTA, no song above 2B on Spotify, and no demand as an actress.

J:FAD is a way more interesting project and will do more for Gaga's career than a music video for BM ever will.

When are we gonna get MadMax12 banned from this base? Someone needs to teach old girlie a lesson. :bird:

Villain female roles that always come to mind are probably Charlize Theron in Monster (?) I don't remember any other, from drama movies. Bellatrix from HP was a queen. 

Just now, PlERRE said:

Villain female roles that always come to mind are probably Charlize Theron in Monster (?) I don't remember any other, from drama movies. Bellatrix from HP was a queen. 

misery.jpg

louise-fletcher-qualcuno-volo%CC%80-sul-

Gone-Girl-Rosamund-Pike-1-1280x720.jpg

they could shoot a video without Gaga involment with the Wednesday cast as promo for Netflix and Gaga :wanda:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.