Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

26 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Last night I dreamt that the first look at Gaga from Joker II had everyone horrified and concerned for her :rip:

To be fair this is how we reacted to much of the initial photos from ASIB

• Replies 144.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

4 minutes ago, besaid said:

When the hag'd Joker 2 ost comes out though

5du9qGo.thumb.gif.cba86bcb738c3353a47e89

It's a movie for straight men, i'm 100% sure they're going to make her look hot

nostalgia

Is MadMax12 or whatever an OGH?

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Is MadMax12 or whatever an OGH?

I remember last year he cried about Gaga gaining weight for HoG :shakeno: insufferable 

so maybe he is 

37 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Last night I dreamt that the first look at Gaga from Joker II had everyone horrified and concerned for her :rip:

Me and Gaga have the same bday, so maybe she was trying to telepathically communicate with me. Hmm. Lemmie get my tarot cards out 

I mean a lot of people think that she's going to serve hot doctor but i think she's gonna serve the female version of Arthur Fleck/The Joker (emaciated, no makeup, scruffy), but i guess we'll see :gaycat2:

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

I mean a lot of people think that she's going to serve hot doctor but i think she's gonna serve the female version of Arthur Fleck/The Joker (emaciated, no makeup, scruffy), but i guess we'll see :gaycat2:

Yeah I agree. It’s dumb, but I just know OGH are gonna try to drag her when she doesn’t end up being this sexed up hot doctor that Margot was

ARUTW above Just Dance

Monster - +68,439 (+13k more than last week)

Alejandro - +263,712 (+14K more than last week)

Do What U Want with Christina had its biggest streaming day since 2019 with 56.439

2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Yeah I agree. It’s dumb, but I just know OGH are gonna try to drag her when she doesn’t end up being this sexed up hot doctor that Margot was

We have to keep in mind that this is a more real and raw version of the Joker, Margot's version of Harley is great for the kind of movies that she was part of, but it wouldn't make sense to have that Harley in this movie/universe, so all we can do is wait to see Gaga's version, at the end of the day the director and writers are the ones that define how the characters look/act/etc. and the actors are the ones that bring that to life, so dragging Gaga for not being something that the director himself didn't want the character to be wouldn't make sense :michael:

34 minutes ago, besaid said:

When the hag'd Joker 2 ost comes out though

The Gp will finally discover jazzga and C2C + L4S will start out streaming AP, Joanne and Chromatica 

1 hour ago, Aden said:

Not happening but imagine getting a preview of Gaga Quinn as early as tomorrow. :gaycat7:

Girl the slate is already out. J:FAD will be part of the DC Elsewhere universe along with The Batman (Matt Reeves) movies and something else I can't remember, but none of them will be connected with one another.

In the new main DCU(Where things will be connected) there will be ANOTHER Batman :rip: :deadbanana2:

I'm really excited for the soundtrack. It'll be our first time hearing new Gaga music (other than Kill My Production) in almost half a decade and could be different from anything we've ever heard from her :jonny5:

39 minutes ago, Bojana said:

ARUTW above Just Dance

Monster - +68,439 (+13k more than last week)

Alejandro - +263,712 (+14K more than last week)

Do What U Want with Christina had its biggest streaming day since 2019 with 56.439

I hate this new algorithm.. Just Dance deserved a few more weeks of those 800k updates :chick3:

Edited by Rhiannon

When the Joker incels direct their hate to Gaga for 1) being a woman and 2) taking up half of the script with her role… yea its gonna be time for us to cyber bully 

7 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

Well this is on her. She could easily do something to push the song but she refuses to lift a finger.

The trend is obviously done and the song has peaked since weeks, aside from the fact she's filming a movie that is the priority like it has been told you already, no extra promo would make this raise at this point, just enjoy this managed to get those numbers when initially even a 350k update was creaming people in here, it will rebound in the future, during Halloween and in case they're gonna use it on the show for the second season, but it's seriously time to move on.

13 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

I hate this new algorithm.. Just Dance deserved a few more weeks of those 800k updates :chick3:

I mean its similar to last Monday, just -4k streams less, and the Monday before than.  It usually gets about 650k on Mondays, and on Fridays and Saturdays it climbs to 750k. The reason it was getting those 800k streams was because of the tiktok dance trend and that started in October, it was bound to end sometimes. 

Below is two Mondays for comparison:

4 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

Nothing is more important than her music career.

What a stupid and dumb argumentation.

3 hours ago, Bang Up said:

Wait... DC and HBO are owned by Warner so Joker could absolutely be a path for her there. Warner is banking on Joker being big so if it is they might throw anything she wants at her. :jonny: 

a dream :jonny5:

3 hours ago, The Witch said:

They should FIRE! her so Ga Ga can sign to Miley's label

C5982410-3312-4C53-89A5-B10473B66606.thu

Columbia has the best payola tactics (Miley Beyonce etc) so i'm here for that

C5982410-3312-4C53-89A5-B10473B66606.thu

Does anyone know when Bad Romance will outstream Toxic? There's less than a 15M gap between the songs now. The gap used to be much larger. I also noticed Bad Romance outstreamed Tik Tok. Does that mean only Halo has more streams in terms of solo female hits from the 2000s?

When Gar gets a #1 song from the Joker soundtrack and another Best Song Oscar 

28 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

When Gar gets a #1 song from the Joker soundtrack and another Best Song Oscar 

She needs to do Score!!! She will get another Oscar there.

It really shows this is the first time Gaga gets a viral hit on TikTok because y'all are desperate for this to hit the top 10 on BB or whatever. And that doesn't happen all the time. 

TT made a dance trend, the song got more streams, and that's it. That's the normal circle. Get over it.

Edited by Blade Runner

Gaga was just recently spotted at a UFO conference with her man, I didn’t see anything about this posted here:

Gaga mentioned at 1:05

Edited by Moloko Plus

3 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Gaga was just recently spotted at a UFO conference with her man, I didn’t see anything about this posted here:

FWYUawkXoAIHF9F?format=jpg&name=small

Ga Ga becoming a full time detective iktr 

4 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

We did post the Klaus/Lue tweets here when it happened, but that’s interesting (the new tweets)

14 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

She's searching for the biggest pop star from another planet so they can record a duet and be the first song to go #1 in two different planets :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.