Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

3 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Some sites claimed the 28th, but yes it doesn't change next week finally :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

It's interesting that there's going to be 18 months between filming and the release. That's a very long time, longer than HoG and even the first Joker. Must be a lot going into the post-production side of it.

Yes but also they planned for sure a Venice-Festivals release like first 'Joker' and ASIB, and they couldn't have done it next year without rushing their post production editing work which is exactly what we don't want after HOG, even if the long wait will be unbearable :gaycat7:

• Replies 143.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

27 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Yeah, that's a bummer. But it's been like two days bb, let's wait and see if it grows more or dies down. Judas's wig ain't safe :eli:

I think it will give it a slight bump. If it can get like 50k a day for a while that's good for LFS's horrid streams.

7 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Some sites claimed the 28th, but yes it doesn't change next week finally :jonnycat:

I saw someone who has a ProductionWeekly subscription and access to their weekly pdf lists say that the official start date mentioned is in fact 28th, and it would make sense since it's Monday aka start of the week and a lot of filming schedules start on Monday. But J*rdan says it's 30th on his blog. Maybe 28th is like a soft-start with some photography and other prep work and the actual filming starts on the 30th? Idk.

But yeah, either way, next week she's going to break the silence with a first-look post I think we can only hope  :jonny:

3 minutes ago, besaid said:

I think it will give it a slight bump. If it can get like 50k a day for a while that's good for LFS's horrid streams.

Yeah would be nice if it picked up a bit, it's the perfect winter season album :camping:

8 hours ago, Artur said:

Yep, even Brazilian straights are now using Judas. It's gonna be a viral smash.

why did they delete this

it was about to reach 1m likes nooo

q0BDDgu.gif

10 hours ago, Leptine said:

Yeah the business parts were pointless along with majority of Jared Leto scenes, he should have been only a few seconds cameo, I really don't get how they didn't realize those parts were unecessary for the movie, while the key scenes of Patrizia having a brain tumor surgery that Gaga filmed weren't included.

This is why star studded casts usually don't make a good movie, everyone demands their screentime and the quality goes way down.

12 hours ago, Leptine said:

Biggest issue of the movie was the screenplay, the movie should have been about the murder-killing, Patrizia getting crazy and the fact that for years she has been free with people having no idea she was involved, instead they dedicate only 15 minutes to what was supposed the main focus of this story.

Apparently the script included that, it was Mr.Ridley who cut that...

The business aspect of the movie was so incredibly unnecessary but overall it was an entertaining film and she did her thing. 

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

In retrospective, HOG was kinda b*d. Should've been a mini series.

ezgif-5-3863549f07.thumb.gif.8bef64969e2

An 8 part HBO limited series and she would’ve had her Emmy

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

In retrospective, HOG was kinda b*d. Should've been a mini series.

ezgif-5-3863549f07.thumb.gif.8bef64969e2

I enjoyed it more than ASIB :eddie:

Bloody Mary is REALLY going viral on TikTok :jonny:

Third video with over 1m likes in the last 24 hours and a bunch of videos with over 200k+ :duca:

10 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

I enjoyed it more than ASIB :eddie:

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Same, easily. 

Even the 2nd half of HoG? C'mon now.

ASIB is superior in every sense unless you are obsessed with Gaga's looks so you prefer HoG.

6 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

ASIB is superior in every sense unless you are obsessed with Gaga's looks so you prefer HoG.

I just liked the movie overall much better due to its theme. I love true crime for years now, so it was a no brainer for me. 

6 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

imagine saying HOG is better than ASIB :dies:

Who said that? Didn’t we just say that we enjoyed HOG more? 
:bird:

18 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

YES.. I love the soapy-ish drama

17 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

imagine saying HOG is better than ASIB :dies:

enjoyed more doesnt automatically mean better.. 

for example, i enjoyed Mr.&Mrs.Smith more than Benjamin Button but Benjamin Button is the better film

3 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

YES.. I love the soapy-ish drama

enjoyed more doesnt automatically mean better.. 

for example, i enjoyed Mr.&Mrs.Smith more than Benjamin Button but Benjamin Button is the better film

and that's the general consensus mefears, at least to the amount of audience that HoG reached cause

Rotten Tomatoes from Audience Scores

ASIB - 80%, 4/5

HoG - 83%, 4.2/5

:giraffe:

4 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

and that's the general consensus mefears, at least to the amount of audience that HoG reached cause

Rotten Tomatoes from Audience Scores

ASIB - 80%, 4/5

HoG - 83%, 4.2/5

:giraffe:

at least a quarter of ASIB's reviews were review-bombed by OGH's the same goes for its Letterbox'd rating, HOG to a lesser extent since it was already polarizing from the get-go

16 hours ago, Sugden said:

she kinda lost her ambition after that, she still works very hard but she isn't as fearless.

i dont think she lost her ambition, just placed it in acting now, I mean shes doing everything to get that acting Oscar 

13 hours ago, Artur said:

Bloody Mary doing over 150k without any kind of viral video is so deserving. I wish she/her team were a bit more desperate success hungry and did something to boost the song even more. 

I dont know why they dont add Judas on that big on the internet Spotify playlist, or Viral Hits or Internet Rewind playlists, there are 15 years old songs on those playlist

But I dont know even who is in charge of puting songs on playlist even

Award wise, it would’ve been interesting to see how it would’ve done as a limited series (and if released in the same time frame). Kate Winslet definitely would’ve still swept the winter awards (Golden Globe, Critics Choice, SAG). How would Gaga have fared against Amanda Seyfried for the Emmy or everybody at the TCAs :matty: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.