Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

23 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

I'm still mad about HOG because you could literally edit it into a much better movie, the second half destroyed it's award season chances. :rip:

Biggest issue of the movie was the screenplay, the movie should have been about the murder-killing, Patrizia getting crazy and the fact that for years she has been free with people having no idea she was involved, instead they dedicate only 15 minutes to what was supposed the main focus of this story.

• Replies 144k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

19 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Biggest issue of the movie was the screenplay, the movie should have been about the murder-killing, Patrizia getting crazy and the fact that for years she has been free with people having no idea she was involved, instead they dedicate only 15 minutes to what was supposed the main focus of this story.

Oh definitely yeah but I'm saying even if they just cut a lot of the business stuff at the end the movie would have been better. 

It would have been amazing with a better screenplay that focused more on the murder and let us see the aftermath like her going to prison and all that. 

4 hours ago, Bojana said:

ive been noticing a lot of tiktoks with new Wednesday Addams, I guess the new movie came out 

this one is from yesterday and it already has over 4 million views 

Wait, you're right :chick2: the audio was created a day ago and it already has almost 300 videos created, hopefully it actually smashes this time, like Judas :gaycat2:

I seriously can't at the fact that she has one of the best music videos in history and not only it's still on 144p (despite the fake HD option) but the audio is still out of sync, her label-team is seriously embarrassing :redface:

Even the most popular videos from the 80s are in 4k these days, but a video from 2009 still not :redface:

tumblr_nwon3oK7o01unc9h0o1_250.gif

2 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Oh definitely yeah but I'm saying even if they just cut a lot of the business stuff at the end the movie would have been better. 

It would have been amazing with a better screenplay that focused more on the murder and let us see the aftermath like her going to prison and all that. 

Yeah the business parts were pointless along with majority of Jared Leto scenes, he should have been only a few seconds cameo, I really don't get how they didn't realize those parts were unecessary for the movie, while the key scenes of Patrizia having a brain tumor surgery that Gaga filmed weren't included.

6 hours ago, Bojana said:

FiUzoZwWYAAiQtJ?format=png&name=small 

PF surpassed HMH on Gagas most popular

The way every era has at least one song holding up in the top 10 except Artpop.

9 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Still can’t believe I got to hear Replay followed by Monster live. Mother was mothering too hard I fear…

She really gave us everything we wanted :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Leptine said:

I seriously can't at the fact that she has one of the best music videos in history and not only it's still on 144p (despite the fake HD option) but the audio is still out of sync, her label-team is seriously embarrassing :redface:

Even the most popular videos from the 80s are in 4k these days, but a video from 2009 still not :redface:

tumblr_nwon3oK7o01unc9h0o1_250.gif

Her team is very incompetent wbk. 

Bloody Mary doing over 150k without any kind of viral video is so deserving. I wish she/her team were a bit more desperate success hungry and did something to boost the song even more. 

Yep, even Brazilian straights are now using Judas. It's gonna be a viral smash.

49 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

The way every era has at least one song holding up in the top 10 except Artpop.

DWUW would have been there...

7 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Judas is an example of an expensive copy

spacer.png

Still couldn't beat the original though

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Where did the Nov 30 date come from again?

According to a post on Production Weekly, “Joker 2: Folie A Deux” is set to start production on November 30th and has a wrap date of April 6th. 

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2022/11/joker-2-folie-a-deux-starts-filming-november-30th-to-april-6th

12 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

It's interesting that there's going to be 18 months between filming and the release. That's a very long time, longer than HoG and even the first Joker. Must be a lot going into the post-production side of it.

3 hours ago, Leptine said:

DWUW would have been there...

Rest in peace my love 

ezgif-2-3df2440ae3.gif

27 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Too bad it didn't do anything to the song's streams 

FatDq3M.gif

Only intellectuals can appreciate JazzGa

FatDq3M.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

8 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Only intellectuals can appreciate JazzGa

FatDq3M.gif

I love her jazz records .. I'm just stating that trend isn't doing anything good to the song's stats

9 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

I love her jazz records .. I'm just stating that trend isn't doing anything good to the song's stats

Yeah, that's a bummer. But it's been like two days bb, let's wait and see if it grows more or dies down. Judas's wig ain't safe :eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.