Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

An album full of TEOGs

LOVE TEOG (I'm On The Edge) [Piano Version] but the fact that she almost doesn't perform the studio version anymore these days (but chose to do it at her worst live show Enigmess instead :rip:) when it's literally made for stadiums is a total CRIME. Missed opportunity at TCB. Imagine how epic it would have been and sounded in that setting my GODGA :jonny5:

But I agree, she's now upgraded herself to a stadium act and will pretty much be touring stadiums only from this point onwards so she needs more sweeping and anthemic stadium-rock songs and pop bangers in her discography.

N1dcTi4.gif

• Replies 138.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

13 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

LOVE TEOG (I'm On The Edge) [Piano Version] but the fact that she almost doesn't perform the studio version anymore these days (but chose to do it at her worst live show Enigmess instead :rip:) when it's literally made for stadiums is a total CRIME. Missed opportunity at TCB. Imagine how epic it would have been and sounded in that setting my GODGA :jonny5:

But I agree, she's now upgraded herself to a stadium act and will pretty much be touring stadiums only from this point onwards so she needs more sweeping and anthemic stadium-rock songs and pop bangers in her discography.

N1dcTi4.gif

I knowww! The way she transitioned from BTW (piano) to the studio version was perfect. TEOG deserved the same treatment! 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110fd27960a01902cf67f3bfed1c8a47d40cbe9535&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

When she has a center stage, performs 30 songs and give us the show of her life, get ready Marry!

45 minutes ago, Artur said:

An album full of TEOGs and pop-rock bops made for stadiums.

N1dcTi4.gif

wonder if she'll ever do TEOG album version live again, seems to love the piano version 

N1dcTi4.gif

both are excellence tho 

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

wonder if she'll ever do TEOG album version live again, seems to love the piano version 

N1dcTi4.gif

both are excellence tho 

I kinda like studio better tbh, some songs were just made to be anthemic bops

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110fd27960a01902cf67f3bfed1c8a47d40cbe9535&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

1 hour ago, Kimi said:

TFM and BTW are her 2 classics, yes but we need third.

ASIB?

Now that Miss Addison's album is shelved, I will need Ga to buy NOBTR back. I cant stress it enough what a smash that song is

N1dcTi4.gif

Omg this being by 10.000th comment, it's a sine

N1dcTi4.gif

Edited by Freaky Prince

I have a question conserving billboard is going to weight in radio more on the hot 100. How is Gaga radio airplay? Is it good or bad? Did she do ok during chromatica era? I honestly haven’t listen to radio in years.

25 minutes ago, Burqaswag said:

ASIB?

TF is better and more important than asib but we need an album that’s as good as tfm & btw to complete her holy trinity 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Kimi said:

TF is better and more important than asib but we need an album that’s as good as tfm & btw to complete her holy trinity 

spacer.png

i thought TF is counted in TFM

and ASIB has 2 of her classics so

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110fd27960a01902cf67

27 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Page 2001

Fun fact: she saw the events of 9/11/01 happen

spacer.png

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

12 minutes ago, Bojana said:

hog ha impact

HOG and FAD being acronyms for 2/3 of her filmography is honestly hilarious :dies:

y'all are totally gonna set yourselves up by saying she'll release artpoop act 2 on the tenth anniversary next year, i can already see the meltdowns over something y'all manifested :dies:

10 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

When her next movie's acronym is FLOP

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110fd27960a01902cf67

5 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

or MADGE, lmao

3 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Or NOSOLONUMBER1SINCE2011 :fan:

why we'll always be the funniest base, even in a drought era, poor others!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.