• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

3 minutes ago, GodControl said:

Do you think we'll get ARTPOP ~10th Anniversary Edition~ next year, little monsters?

9Yk8K1U.gif

14 minutes ago, GodControl said:

Do you think we'll get ARTPOP ~10th Anniversary Edition~ next year, little monsters?

9Yk8K1U.gif

24 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I wouldn't be mad if this was Gaga, I'm here for her to dedicate her career for awhile and properly only to movies, taking a hiatus from music, especially if she doesn't have inspiration and coming back musically only when she truly has a strong vision for a new album-project.

nRPKU11.gif

This. If we are only going to keep getting these half baked eras then I rather her focus on movies for a good 5 years and then come back when she is finally ready to give the world a proper era with passion in her eyes nad heart around the music and videos etc.

25 minutes ago, GodControl said:

it's time to drop the DWUW solo version

5248432643fe757fed998414c4a39bf9.gif

I’m on the boat of only having moviega if she doesn’t want to fully commit to an era. Her past 2 film eras have been a serve with all the looks and iconic quotes :duca: 

On 6/22/2022 at 1:21 PM, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Funny how we went from seeing ATRL users turn into accent experts overnight to Metacritic experts and now house music experts. 

Y9iV.gif

cooltext413884088358746.png 

30 minutes ago, GodControl said:

Yes! ARTPOP ACT II is coming in 345 days!! 

19 minutes ago, Konril said:

9Yk8K1U.gif

And yet she still remember to wrote it in all caps.

Leptine

6 minutes ago, dedro said:

And yet she still remember to wrote it in all caps.

Leptine

She even impacted title culture cuz after ARTPOP a lot of people wrote their albums all in caps. 

11 minutes ago, Universo said:

gretchen-gretchen-paris.gif

I forgot how big of a bop this song is, y'all can say whatever you want about ARTPOP but it's such a fun album full of bops (except for Dope)

Why do I feel like one of the only people here that doesn't want her to become a full time actress? :deadbanana:

Just now, Pop Art said:

Why do I feel like one of the only people here that doesn't want her to become a full time actress? :deadbanana:

we're literally getting both and it's pretty cool!

2018-2019 Actress Ga

2020 Music Gaga

2021 Actress Ga

2022 Music Ga

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

we're literally getting both and it's pretty cool!

2018-2019 Actress Ga

2020 Music Gaga

2021 Actress Ga

2022 Music Ga

And that I'm okay with! But it feels like a good handful of people in here are regularly posting how they wish or think it would be best if she became a full time actress and I'm always like..."what :psyduck:"...when I see that. :katie:

5 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

And that I'm okay with! But it feels like a good handful of people in here are regularly posting how they wish or think it would be best if she became a full time actress and I'm always like..."what :psyduck:"...when I see that. :katie:

because its not like we're getting PopstarGa with long eras, even her peers quit doing it

might as well enjoy her talent/passion/pretentiousness/shenanigans when she's an actress

9Yk8K1U.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

7 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Same, and honestly, I don't think Gaga will ever stop loving and doing music. Thank God.

38 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I forgot how big of a bop this song is, y'all can say whatever you want about ARTPOP but it's such a fun album full of bops (except for Dope)

oh i do think AP is the worst album she has made i just like this lil song

She’s free to do what she wants ofc and I want her to be happy, but I don’t “stan” actresses and I don’t buy that you’ll do either. I don’t see a Meryl Streep or Nicole Kidman thread here with 1000+ pages after all. 

5 minutes ago, Universo said:

oh i do think AP is the worst album she has made i just like this lil song

:deadbanana4:

I think I like ARTPOP better than Joanne, tbh. In one hand we have Do What U Want, Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP, Applause, Venus and Gypsus, on the other Perfect Illusion, Dancin' In Circles, John Wayne, Diamond Fart and Hey Gay. It is a hard choice.

Edited by Artur

15 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

because its not like we're getting PopstarGa with a long eras, even her peers quit doing it

might as well enjoy her talent/passion/pretentiousness/shenanigans when she's an actress

9Yk8K1U.gif

Eh, we don't know that. It looks like we were supposed to get that with Chromatica, so who's to say the next album won't give that?

And I mean her movie press tours are even shorter than her recent music eras, so...how is that better?

9Yk8K1U.gif

16 minutes ago, Artur said:

Same, and honestly, I don't think Gaga will ever stop loving and doing music. Thank God.

Let's pray that.

1 minute ago, Pop Art said:

Let's pray that.

I pray every night

5 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Eh, we don't know that. It looks like we were supposed to get that with Chromatica, so who's to say the next album won't give that?

And I mean her movie press tours are even shorter than her recent music eras, so...how is that better?

9Yk8K1U.gif

I mean it does feel like Chromatica was gonna be her last mega promoted era for a while. Might be reaching but I hope wrong.

And her movies eras are definitely longer and more entertaining now. Like House of Coochie era lasted from November till March with her serving looks, interviews, new unhinged stories, etc. Combine all the days we got Chromatica content and it would be way less.

9Yk8K1U.gif

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I mean it does feel like Chromatica was gonna be her last mega promoted era for a while. Might be reaching but I hope wrong.

And her movies eras are definitely longer and more entertaining now. Like House of Coochie era lasted from November till March with her serving looks, interviews, new unhinged stories, etc. Combine all the days we got Chromatica content and it would be way less.

9Yk8K1U.gif

A fair point, but the all the days of Chromatica content we got were far more exciting than seeing the same interview for 4 months. Idk, pop eras > movie eras for me. :michael:

That said, like I said, I'm still here for her acting, I just hope her music is always the primary focus of her career.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.