• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

1 minute ago, HausofNick said:

when they become long-time collaborators, what then?

RPaY.gif

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Less than 24 hours until the next bad romance video drops 

RPaY.gif 

as if

RPaY.gif 

Obviously fake, but a random twitter insider said that her next album will be disco.

RPaY.gif

I wouldn't be mad if true, but I feel like it's too late for that now? Maybe by the time it comes out it will be IN again.

Edited by Artur

Also, I screamed yesterday when an OGH said that the reason Gaga is hated in this forum is because our base is over 400 pages already. :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, postsus said:

as if

RPaY.gif 

The best music video of her career is upon us sis, hold my hand and BELIEVE IT. it’s gonna shoot her to new levels of success 

RPaY.gif 

I was listening to Hold My Hand while driving home from work and there was a pick up truck that had a bald eagle and American flag painted on the back of it. I felt very patriotic 

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Also, I screamed yesterday when an OGH said that the reason Gaga is hated in this forum is because our base is over 400 pages already. :deadbanana4:

Why do they hate us for not having lives 

RPaY.gif 

19 minutes ago, Burqaswag said:

this better be the last time gaga has worked with bloodpop

LG7, a jazz album produced by Bloodpop

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

We all know struggle with making logical statements.

A cute lil' throwback:

Regression analysis - Wikipedia

OT: Is HMH landing inside the Top 200 already? :gaydonnacat1: 

Edited by Ethereaaal

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

I was listening to Hold My Hand while driving home from work and there was a pick up truck that had a bald eagle and American flag painted on the back of it. I felt very patriotic 

Did you take out a gun and start firing into the air and proceed to buy a monster truck before heading home? If not, that’s why HMH will bomb

RPaY.gif

OGH perched here cuz their faves are boring to follow. 

RPaY.gif

3 minutes ago, Ethereaaal said:

A cute lil' throwback:

It’s gonna smash it’s way into the Top 10 before we know it

RPaY.gif 

Just heard from an insider in GaGa’s team, next album will serve dark visuals, electronic pop with a hint of R&B produced by RedOne and Fernando Garibay. We’ve been told GaGa is done with AC music and ready to be her old self again, said she is inspired and Hold My Hand was the last song of its kind for several years. Wait for colabs of big streaming names. Insterscope approved the budget for long big production music videos, streaming payolla, buying likes and all sorts of promo material that is being developed in secret. Lead single in late October, album in early November.

RPaY.gif

2 minutes ago, Ethereaaal said:

Do you remember that iconic OGH post that talked about Gaga music being a tangent or something like that? :rip: 

10 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Why do they hate us for not having lives 

RPaY.gif 

Idk baby. They are all here watching us so maybe one will have the guts to answer.

RPaY.gif

Edited by Artur

5 minutes ago, postsus said:

Just heard from an insider in GaGa’s team, next album will serve dark visuals, electronic pop with a hint of R&B produced by RedOne and Fernando Garibay. We’ve been told GaGa is done with AC music and ready to be her old self again, said she is inspired and Hold My Hand was the last song of its kind for several years. Wait for colabs of big streaming names. Insterscope approved the budget for long big production music videos, streaming payolla, buying likes and all sorts of promo material that is being developed in secret. Lead single in late October, album in early November.

RPaY.gif

and then you woke up

RPaY.gif

6 minutes ago, postsus said:

RPaY.gif

The whole paragraph over a lie.

RPaY.gif

Fernando Garibay though? Are we in 2010?

3 hours ago, Burqaswag said:

is it still tanking?

RPaY.gif

Not all songs are frontloaded smash hits... let it grow

#LG7

RPaY.gif

1 hour ago, Universo said:

radios ALWAYS play her new music a lot the first week i thot we were used to that

cL21VD3.gif

Tell that to Shallow which took like 6 months to get a mere spin

cL21VD3.gif

10 minutes ago, Artur said:

The whole paragraph over a lie.

RPaY.gif

Fernando Garibay though? Are we in 2010?

We are.

RPaY.gif

12 minutes ago, Miichael said:

and then you woke up

RPaY.gif

This is all an illusion sis we’re inside the matrix.

RPaY.gif

AlexStexaul
19 minutes ago, postsus said:

RPaY.gif

too good to be true 

but never gonna happen

I wish she would log into tiktok and duet some videos 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.