• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

3 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

Underneath The Tree doing so well. Hopefully it can make the top 10 on Hot 100 this year. 

I would love for it to but chances are slim for a few years cuz Xmas week is not a full tracking week. The year she got to #12 they had a lot more tracking days. 

Been streaming both! And the rest of WCCA. 

Wonder if she’ll promote WCCA album this year. No appearances as of right now.

Kellyoke maybe? and the special will re air next week after the tree lighting.

5 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

Been streaming both! And the rest of WCCA. 

Wonder if she’ll promote WCCA album this year. No appearances as of right now.

Kellyoke maybe? and the special will re air next week after the tree lighting.

Jason mentioned on Miss Indepodcast that they will have a week of Christmas songs. 

off topic: I always want to respond to people but this forum never allows me to. Takes like 20 refreshes to get the box to respond. So frustrating 

Edited by RealityBites

49 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

UTT needs a tiktok trend maybe.

There are 2-3 different viral songs/mashups of the song that have thousands of videos attached 

Don't think UTT will peak the next few years, not as long as the newer songs from WCCA are around.

SCYHM might do really well this year, right?

5 hours ago, GermanKCfan said:

Don't think UTT will peak the next few years, not as long as the newer songs from WCCA are around.

SCYHM might do really well this year, right?

4 hours ago, My.December said:

So excited to follow the chart run for UTT and SDYHM :heart:

Last year UTT got to #18. Streams were way down for all Christmas songs last year. This year they are way up. Let’s see how it does. 

Atlantic just released this sped up version of Santa Can’t You Hear Me. I hope it trends on TikTok. At least Atlantic is investing in it. The song has already done 6 million from last season which is pretty good since it’s not even thanksgiving yet! 

the song will def debut on Hot 100. It got to #106 (bubbling under) last year with no promo. 

Atlantic is making all the good moves with SCYHM. :clap3:

Sucks Ariana might not be able to promote it with Kelly, but who knows. Maybe a duet Kellyoke or The Voice performance. Seems like Mariah is trying to get JHud and (probably Ariana) for her special or JHud’s show… so I’m hoping Ariana can somehow make it back to perform it with Kelly at least once more. 

33 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Atlantic is making all the good moves with SCYHM. :clap3:

Sucks Ariana might not be able to promote it with Kelly, but who knows. Maybe a duet Kellyoke or The Voice performance. Seems like Mariah is trying to get JHud and (probably Ariana) for her special or JHud’s show… so I’m hoping Ariana can somehow make it back to perform it with Kelly at least once more. 

Even if she can’t get Ariana, Kelly will perform it solo I would assume. 

I sure hope they release a MV. I know it won’t be one with them in it but a cartoon one of them (that actually look like them) would be fun. The Under the Mistletoe one was fun but had like no story and I didn’t get Kelly’s character lol. 

the Re airing of the Christmas special will be great promo. It’s on Nov 30th and I’m the prime spot. Doesn’t seem like there is any new specials besides Dolly’s 

Did anyone else from get an email from the KC EU webstore with Black Friday discounts but all the links lead to a dead site? I want to check out the offers, but I think the Eurostore merch site is completely gone??

Edited by kellysclarkson

Wow, huge update today!

i hope they somehow get it some promotion

also on the point of promotion, I hope Atlantic are looking into getting the lead single of the next album some marketing like how stronger was the Toyota advert song that helped propel 

I used to do daily December updates for Xmas songs on the kce and then here, I might do that again this year if I have the capacity but it seems with thanksgiving it all starts so much earlier nowadays 

really promising progress here though. It’ll probably go down a bit following thanksgiving weekend but seems really promising. This could really become a seasonal special and is about to be the most streamed song on Spotify for the album 

1 hour ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

I used to do daily December updates for Xmas songs on the kce and then here, I might do that again this year if I have the capacity but it seems with thanksgiving it all starts so much earlier nowadays 

really promising progress here though. It’ll probably go down a bit following thanksgiving weekend but seems really promising. This could really become a seasonal special and is about to be the most streamed song on Spotify for the album 

The song is already performing way better than last year. It is very possible this could hit 60 million or more this season! 

UTT is starting to re-enter national charts.

Germany 34
Austria 58
UK 62
Netherlands 63

Switzerland 89
Lithuania 90

These are all higher re-entry positions than last year and in some cases it's entering in a week earlier than last year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.