Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

2 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

I believe daytime Emmy nominations come out in a couple of hours. Hoping Kelly and the show get a lot of nominations again!! :-) 

They are coming today although it is a little unclear. The Daytime Emmy's tweeted that it was happening at 2pm EST but there is a Youtube live stream link set up and that page says 5pm EST. An interesting choice to announce Daytime Emmy noms at night

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

Congrats to Kelly, Alex, and everyone involved at TKCS!

You guys her cover of 'Falling.' 

Wow; this is the lead single we need from her new album. The pop rock ballad. Ugh, so good.

Does anyone have information about when we will get to hear the Kelly & Dolly duet of 9 to 5?

17 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Does anyone have information about when we will get to hear the Kelly & Dolly duet of 9 to 5?

They’re trying to get the documentary on a streaming service first and then they’ll release it. Maybe at the end of the month or next I’m guessing.

1 hour ago, Ab1818 said:

They’re trying to get the documentary on a streaming service first and then they’ll release it. Maybe at the end of the month or next I’m guessing.

Ah ok thanks. I was so confused because it looked like the documentary was released but I couldn’t figure out where to watch it.  Apparently the song plays in the end credits? 

Kelly will perform tonight on American Song Contest finale. Just a reminder!

I wonder what she’ll perform. Maybe with Snoop Dogg? WLW? 

I wish we were still getting that monster pop album but I think it's out of the window now, right?

49 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I wish we were still getting that monster pop album but I think it's out of the window now, right?

I’m sure Atlantic will sneak a few on the new album or save it all for another album 

Whole lotta woman! 

5 hours ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Whole lotta woman! 

Do you have a video or link? 

Kelly hinting at something music related coming. 

“Maybe... I do have something coming out, it’s not… I don’t want to excite people, it is not maybe what people think, but it is something to kind of bridge to another project, so

Katie asked if it is a new song, but Kelly would only say, “It is similar. I can’t describe it, really. It’s really hard to do.”

https://extratv.com/2022/05/10/kelly-clarkson-on-mother-s-day-as-a-single-mom/

Guessing it’s the cover album, rerecordings… (doubt she’s talking about the Dolly song… ?)

Edited by Ab1818

1 hour ago, Ab1818 said:

Kelly hinting at something music related coming. 

“Maybe... I do have something coming out, it’s not… I don’t want to excite people, it is not maybe what people think, but it is something to kind of bridge to another project, so

Katie asked if it is a new song, but Kelly would only say, “It is similar. I can’t describe it, really. It’s really hard to do.”

https://extratv.com/2022/05/10/kelly-clarkson-on-mother-s-day-as-a-single-mom/

Guessing it’s the cover album, rerecordings… (doubt she’s talking about the Dolly song… ?)

I'd love a cover album :beatfreak:

Goodness gracious girl, just give us the album already 

I’m guessing it’s covers / re-recordings that will hold us over until new album 

Summarized everything we know about this potential project she is teasing. Did I miss anything?

1 hour ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Summarized everything we know about this potential project she is teasing. Did I miss anything?

The interviewer basically confirms it will be a cover Album. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.