Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

2 hours ago, based said:

Last time she specifically mentioned the new album/new music was on January 18th when she revealed another lyric:

Since last year, I’ve thought the Fall of 2022 was when the rollout for this album would happen, but now I have no idea. As others have said, clearly they’re working on some sort of re-recording, live album, or something to do with her back-catalog. I think all of those things are exciting, so yay for that (I’ve been wanting a proper live album / tour film from her for over a decade now…). 

I do think Atlantic will (and should) continue pushing WCCA. Although I don’t see why that should get in the way of a pop-album release, especially if the next album comes out in the Fall. 

I’m so happy to see her all over the place and that TKCS is doing so well, but I really need Kelly Clarkson “The Artist” to come back swinging with a full proper studio album sooner rather than later. I just know whatever she’s been writing has to be some of her best work yet :jonny:

Agreed. WCCA will definitely be promoted again and I am here for it too. I want it to be successful like WIR. Also who knows what kind of goodies we will get. One for sure (hopefully) will the the vinyl. Hopefully a few different variants.  Maybe a deluxe with DVD performance from her special like WIR Walmart exclusive. 

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

44 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Thoughts? Not sure what board this is from 

It’s from Pulse. I am not sure if this person is the one that’s always right. I know there’s someone on the express that is always right and one on Pulse boards. Not sure if it’s the same person and if this one is that one, if that makes sense lol. 

That post is a little confusing though, but it’s looking more and more like we’ll be getting the singles re recorded this year at least.

Just now, Ab1818 said:

It’s from Pulse. I am not sure if this person is the one that’s always right. I know there’s someone on the express that is always right and one on Pulse boards. Not sure if it’s the same person and if this one is that one, if that makes sense lol. 

That post is a little confusing though, but it’s looking more and more like we’ll be getting the singles re recorded this year at least.

Yeah the post is very confusing cuz it’s like facts but then theories lol

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, based said:

Last time she specifically mentioned the new album/new music was on January 18th when she revealed another lyric:

Since last year, I’ve thought the Fall of 2022 was when the rollout for this album would happen, but now I have no idea. As others have said, clearly they’re working on some sort of re-recording, live album, or something to do with her back-catalog. I think all of those things are exciting, so yay for that (I’ve been wanting a proper live album / tour film from her for over a decade now…). 

I do think Atlantic will (and should) continue pushing WCCA. Although I don’t see why that should get in the way of a pop-album release, especially if the next album comes out in the Fall. 

I’m so happy to see her all over the place and that TKCS is doing so well, but I really need Kelly Clarkson “The Artist” to come back swinging with a full proper studio album sooner rather than later. I just know whatever she’s been writing has to be some of her best work yet :jonny:

Thanks for the clip!! Ughhh I need a new album :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator
53 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

The post is a bit confusing. In some parts it reads like speculation.

I'm not sure how Atlantic would benify from these kind of things considering all of her hits are under RCA.

And I remember Kelly said in the past she's not interested in re-recording stuff of her catalog so I doubt it's true.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, RealityBites said:

Kelly said in an interview when discussing Taylor’s re-recording that she’d never have any interest doing that about her songs because she doesn’t care. So I think there’s a good chance this’ll happen. She has this consistent trend of doing the opposite of what she says in interviews. 

13 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

The post is a bit confusing. In some parts it reads like speculation.

I'm not sure how Atlantic would benify from these kind of things considering all of her hits are under RCA.

And I remember Kelly said in the past she's not interested in re-recording stuff of her catalog so I doubt it's true.

3 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Kelly said in an interview when discussing Taylor’s re-recording that she’d never have any interest doing that about her songs because she doesn’t care. So I think there’s a good chance this’ll happen. She has this consistent trend of doing the opposite of what she says in interviews. 

But in the livestream not too long ago she was asked if she would ever re record her hits and she said yes because she didn’t like the way “someone” made her record them. 

I’m starting to think Kelly answered that question to give us a hint of what she was going to do.

2 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

But in the livestream not too long ago she was asked if she would ever re record her hits and she said yes because she didn’t like the way “someone” made her record them. 

I’m starting to think Kelly answered that question to give us a hint of what she was going to do.

But in the same interview this question came up after she mentioned all the projects and she didn’t respond in a way as if she has done it or will be doing it soon. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Ab1818 said:

Well, Kelly always changes her mind so you never know with her :bunny:

3 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

But in the same interview this question came up after she mentioned all the projects and she didn’t respond in a way as if she has done it or will be doing it soon. 

Maybe Tricia and Kelly picked this question to give us a hint of what was going to happen? She gives a very enthusiastic YES and then explains why. Or maybe they got the idea after this lol.

Definitely taking it all with a grain of salt, but this and the hints (especially Lester recording with “Already Gone” on the sound board) makes me believe the re-recordings might be true. We’ll see though! 

Edited by Ab1818

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

I think Kelly might do it more so from the fact that she might not like the way she was made to sing some of her hits. But I don’t think she cares about the ownership aspect like Taylor. However, I am not sure how well-received reimagined versions of her legacy hits will be. She can obviously do it, but I am a bit skeptical of how much Atlantic stands to gain when many people may just opt for the originals when they’re streaming. Taylor, on the other hand, made a conscious choice to try to make the re-recordings sound very close to the originals so fans didn’t have reason to feel guilty for streaming the Scooter-owned masters.

It’ll be interesting if this ends up being true. 

Jack is a very reliable poster. So I trust his post.

Also new recordings for her greatest hits make sense since it’s her 20th anniversary of her winning idol. And I can imagine it would be very beneficial for atlantic due to the streams; especially with UTT blowing up every year.

I just hope it will include one of her best deep cuts as well like sober, maybe, cry, addicted etc.

However it doesn’t make sense that she is having a hits tour next year, while also having a new studio album at the beginning of next year tho.

8 minutes ago, KevinKDC said:

Jack is a very reliable poster. So I trust his post.

Also new recordings for her greatest hits make sense since it’s her 20th anniversary of her winning idol. And I can imagine it would be very beneficial for atlantic due to the streams; especially with UTT blowing up every year.

I just hope it will include one of her best deep cuts as well like sober, maybe, cry, addicted etc.

They should throw a remake of UTT on her new Xmas album WCCA for a deluxe 

13 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

I guess the OP needs updating with stats and Brandon situation :gaycat4:

what should we include? 

Her THREE Daytime Emmy Awards, of course!! :alexz:

Was Jack the poster who revealed all the information we got about LSS and MOL being the album title before any of that information was public? I remember all those leaked details coming from Pulse, but can’t remember who exactly it was that posted it all

The touring thing does seem a little outlandish. Speaking of, I’m still bummed we didn’t get to see everything she had planned for the residency. 

Edited by based

13 minutes ago, based said:

Was Jack the poster who revealed all the information we got about LSS and MOL being the album title before any of that information was public? I remember all those leaked details coming from Pulse, but can’t remember who exactly it was that posted it all

The touring thing does seem a little outlandish. Speaking of, I’m still bummed we didn’t get to see everything she had planned for the residency. 

low key this too 

While I’d listen to re-recorded songs, it should just be a side project unless it has a few singles cos come on :beatfreak:

1 minute ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

While I’d listen to re-recorded songs, it should just be a side project unless it has a few singles cos come on :beatfreak:

Like a 5 year wait for music except IDY :rip: and an Xmas album when we know she’s recorded so so much. Give us the new stuff, there must be some single worthy content If she was close to releasing that collab with the politician guy (again :deadbanana4:)

On 4/10/2022 at 2:39 AM, Ryan BTE said:

Only artist in history to win Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy twice

I just read the stats for the first time after so many years and notice that this part needs to be updated, perhaps as the first artist in history to win the award twice..?

On a side note, glad everyone's back.. :heart:

7 hours ago, based said:

I think the MOL album title leak came from ATRL.

I remember some user here made it a game and made us guess with the circle of life logo or something 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.