Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

iiTFVxP.png

e2pJk7O.png

xGr9rSJ.png

8E7whFO.png

sI3zrFp.png

Spoiler

fzfKoQFqZ8cMoL6bFG2cp1kogQGw8CNs3qQjH3llCiagto3-l7v8HQZ3dpS1KnqMb6q2DBKWIfAIojHZXgHlL6Y650FEwgDfNwvlhbRaKw8MnhxjybVuX4j21WyTd2UoL527ZQSJ

O F F I C I A L S I T E

Official Website

S O C I A L M E D I A

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

D I G I T A L M E D I A

YouTube | Vevo

THE DEFINITIVE AMERICAN IDOL

Kelly Brianne Clarkson was born April 24th, 1982 in Fort Worth, Texas. The small-town girl rose to fame by winning the inaugural season of the hit FOX show, American Idol in 2002. Since winning Idol, Kelly has gone on to have record-breaking, globally successful career spanning more than 10 years and counting.  Adored by fans and praised by critics who've dubbed her the voice of a generation, Kelly Clarkson shows no signs of slowing down.

In 2013, Kelly married her sweetheart Brandon Blackstock. She gave birth to her first child, a daughter River Rose, in June 2014, and her second, a son Remington Alexander in April 2016.

Kelly the Vocal Slayer released her first holiday album, the critically acclaimed "Wrapped in Red," in 2013 which sleighed the competition during the holiday season.

Kelly Clarkson is the true Mrs. American Dream, living the American Dream.

With the release of 'Heartbeat Song' in 2015, the first single off her seventh studio album 'Piece By Piece,' Kelly made a return to the signature sound that made her a household name.

In June 24, Kelly announced she left RCA to sign a long-term deal with Atlantic Records.

The first single off her highly anticipated eighth album is expected to drop this summer.

THE STATS, AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS

• Total Award Nominations: 138. Award Wins: 62

• Over 24 Million Albums and 38 Million Singles sold WW

• First American Idol with 100 Billboard #1s and 11 #1 Singles WW.

• 13 Grammy Nominations. 3 Grammy Wins: (2005: Best Pop Vocal Performance for 'Since U Been Gone'), (2005: Best Pop Vocal Album for 'Breakaway'), (2013: Best Pop Vocal Album for 'Stronger')

• Only artist in history to win Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy twice

• Biggest leap to #1 on the Hot 100, broken twice

• 12 Billboard Music Awards

• Biggest selling country-collaboration in history

• 4 American Music Awards

• 3 MTV VMA's

• 6 Teen Choice Awards

• 1 People's Choice Award

DISCOGRAPHY

TBA

TBA

TBA

Edited by Phoenixstar
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

• ATRL Moderator

:gaycat3:

Welcome back everyone!! Let's discuss our thoughts on timeframe for the next era!

Obvi not coming anytime soon. Kelly said she is taking the entire summer off and spending it at HER ranch in Montana.

I imagine it will be a similar rollout as Meaning of Life. I am guessing we will get a single announcement during TKCS S4 premiere week with the single coming sometime in Sept with the full album to follow in October or November. 

Thoughts?????

19 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Welcome back everyone!! Let's discuss our thoughts on timeframe for the next era!

Obvi not coming anytime soon. Kelly said she is taking the entire summer off and spending it at HER ranch in Montana.

I imagine it will be a similar rollout as Meaning of Life. I am guessing we will get a single announcement during TKCS S4 premiere week with the single coming sometime in Sept with the full album to follow in October or November. 

Thoughts?????

I am really glad she’s getting time off tbh. She needs the rest and time with her family! 

and I can see her going the MOL route. It will be interesting if it will be the project or the new studio album! Either way I’m excited. 

PS hoping for it to have a style like the Black and Gold did for MOL. Things looked so nice. No TKCS outfits or PXP era outfits ha 

Nice to see this back. Wonder if she’ll release anything (covers or remastered songs) before she goes on break.

I think a MOL rollout feels unlikely… only because I’m assuming that after November she’ll promote Christmas material. It just makes sense with WCCA to continue promoting it this year… especially since Under the Mistletoe is now becoming a recurring hit for Atlantic.

I think we’ll get more of a Stronger rollout. The MKIA at the end of summer, etc.

Someone on the express pointed out that The Voice tapings happen in June, when she’ll be on vacation. She could still do it, but going off by everything she has said, I feel like she’ll probably skip The Voice this year. 

But honestly who knows what will happen with that and the new music lol. And true, When Christmas Comes Around is still new-ish so they’ll probably push that with or without the “real” album.

Welcome back :beatfreak:

I was hoping for sometime this Summer, but I guess that's not happening.

Perhaps one of the other projects she mentioned? I would love something related to covers/a cover album/a Kellyoke release

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, rmmas said:

I doubt she'll release anything this year tbh. Hope I'm wrong ? 

Watch her team only release a deluxe edition of WCCA this year :toofunny3:

When was the last time she talked about her new album?? I remember Kelly describing/teasing the new album a lot on her show but that was before WCCA was released. 

Meaning of Life deserved so much better.

Don't You Pretend is top tier Kelly.

New base yay!

man I need this album, it has been so long - I know she’s kept us tied over with some covers and the Xmas project (and IDY :rip::deadbanana4:)

I have really high hopes for the quality of the music for this new album when it does surface as she’s surely got lots of material. 

I kinda hope she takes advantage of her time with Snoop and releases a summer standalone smash with him :gaycat4: 

I guess the OP needs updating with stats and Brandon situation :gaycat4:

what should we include? 

I hope her new album comes out this year. I know she said she's taking the summer off but I hope that doesn't mean from recording as well.

She’s gonna restart the album on her summer off :rip:

Cant wait for the (Montana) Ranch Sessions :duca:

Does the break mean she’s not doing the voice the year?? I assume that’s when tapings are taking place? A blessing in disguise :alexz3:

30 minutes ago, kelli101 said:

Does the break mean she’s not doing the voice the year?? I assume that’s when tapings are taking place? A blessing in disguise :alexz3:

Ohhh that is a good point. I supposed she could always hop back down to LA to tape since the blinds & knock outs only take a few days each

but that is an interesting observation :siptea:

11 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Well, at least the KC base thread is back on Page 1 (a rarity!)

It's back on page 2 again. 

Anyway, a reminder that Medicine is the best song on MOL.

Just remembered we saw that picture of Lester (her drummer for those who don’t know) recording something and “Already Gone” was seen on the mixing board. This was like a month or 2 months ago now.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we get a re recordings album to go with her 20th anniversary of winning Idol and the divorce album in early 2023.

Part of me feels like she might release a live version of her biggest songs / covers for her 20th anniversary. If she serves anything like Never Again (iTunes Session) I will be stanning harder than ever before! 

7 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Watch her team only release a deluxe edition of WCCA this year :toofunny3:

When was the last time she talked about her new album?? I remember Kelly describing/teasing the new album a lot on her show but that was before WCCA was released. 

Last time she specifically mentioned the new album/new music was on January 18th when she revealed another lyric:

Since last year, I’ve thought the Fall of 2022 was when the rollout for this album would happen, but now I have no idea. As others have said, clearly they’re working on some sort of re-recording, live album, or something to do with her back-catalog. I think all of those things are exciting, so yay for that (I’ve been wanting a proper live album / tour film from her for over a decade now…). 

I do think Atlantic will (and should) continue pushing WCCA. Although I don’t see why that should get in the way of a pop-album release, especially if the next album comes out in the Fall. 

I’m so happy to see her all over the place and that TKCS is doing so well, but I really need Kelly Clarkson “The Artist” to come back swinging with a full proper studio album sooner rather than later. I just know whatever she’s been writing has to be some of her best work yet :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.