• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• SmittenCake

• CroNich

7 minutes ago, CroNich said:

@TomTom2288 do you know if Kesha will be able to speak publicly once the trial is over? Or will she never really have the freedom to speak freely over what happened?

It's impossible to tell because we don't know yet what the outcome is. 

If Kesha wins the trial, she can obviously say whatever she wants. If she wins her pending appeals at New York's highest court, Luke is in a weak position which means he probably wouldn't have the leverage to demand a non-disclosure agreement or an admission of guilt should they eventually decide to settle.

Conversely, if Kesha does not win the trial and/or doesn't win her appeals, they could still settle, but Kesha's position would not be strong which increases the likelihood Luke may insist on a non-disclosure agreement or an admission of guilt which restricts the things Kesha can say.

Now, Johnny Depp won his trial and settled anyways without insisting on a non-disclosure agreement with Amber Heard or an admission of guilt. But I'm not sure if Dr. Luke is comparable to Johnny Depp, I feel like he is more ruthless and does not want to leave Kesha any kind of space, but we have to see.

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

:jonny:

So cute… glad to see her out and about living her life again. 

I've fallen behind on my Kesha L-words.

KeshaToastCheers.gif

In the 2010s there was one L-word a week. #Butterscotch

...Vin

Hi Vin!

Ive also fallen behind. :rip: Can someone make a list of everything we’ve gotten since High Road 

1 hour ago, collin said:

Ive also fallen behind. :rip: Can someone make a list of everything we’ve gotten since High Road 

You're welcome!

h8xVkIM.png

8irrVuP.png

OPaUpV4.jpg

6 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

You're welcome!

h8xVkIM.png

8irrVuP.png

OPaUpV4.jpg

Okay listening to these now. The ones that have potential for me (and they still need a fair bit of polish/work) are:

Glory Days 

Without You 

Satan is Waiting (even if it sounds exactly like Hunt You Down :rip:)

Child of the Moon (she probably would need to change the Gypsy line though... I feel like thats actually considered an offensive term)

Lost in LA (love it conceptually but needs a lot of work)

Edited by CroNich

On 1/5/2023 at 8:32 PM, TomTom2288 said:

Today, New York's highest court granted a motion by the National Women's Law Center, Equal Rights Advocates and Legal Momentum to file an amicus brief in support of Kesha as part of her anti-SLAPP appeal :clap3:.

This is the third amicus brief these organizations filed in support of Kesha - after the litigation privileges amicus brief for her other appeal and the anti-SLAPP amicus brief from April at the Appellate Division. This brief is a slightly modified version of the brief they already filed at the Appellate Division.

Their commitment to help Kesha is truly outstanding :jonny5:

FPpPoSQ.png

New motion filed at New York's highest court...fingers crossed for another amicus brief in support of Kesha!

yORfI86.png

Why tf are the insiders being so quiet about K5??? I swear they normally love spilling the tea on the upcoming releases, and I know they know SOMETHING. I just want a date, that’s all :dancehall:

11 minutes ago, CroNich said:

I just want a date, that’s all :dancehall:

Same, Kesha hurry up challenge :coffee2:

3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Same, Kesha hurry up challenge :coffee2:

My third eye is telling me we’re getting some kind of announcement/release in feb… but I don’t know if I can wait that long

6 minutes ago, CroNich said:

My third eye is telling me we’re getting some kind of announcement/release in feb… but I don’t know if I can wait that long

Me neither, I need her to announce something this week :coffee2:.

• ATRL Moderator

I'll be honest, I'm not expecting anything for a couple more months :rip:Would love nothing more than to be wrong but you just never know 

21 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

You're welcome!

h8xVkIM.png

8irrVuP.png

OPaUpV4.jpg

omg THANK you king!! I've yet to listen toooo... Rosé, Window, Drew Don't Kill My Vibe, Good Job, Best Life, Gucci Bag, Ain't It Fun to Be in Love, Back to Life, Queens Come First, I Love Myself, Lost in LA, Tabloid, Without You, and F*ck You Pay Me... WOW lemme get on all those lol

out of the ones I've heard, I STAN Cocky, Everytime You Go, Wolf, Pageantry, Happiness, and Wild at Heart :clap3: all six of those are pop perfection

Does anyone else think Luke is doing something behind the scenes to stall K5? It’s her last album with Kemosabe, and while she has been releasing music I thought Luke still had to sign off on it. With song just basically telling him he has to sign off on releases but doesn’t mean he couldn’t delay signing the release forms. I don’t know but I can definitely see him doing things to delay the release if he had the power to.

2 hours ago, samuel656 said:

Does anyone else think Luke is doing something behind the scenes to stall K5? It’s her last album with Kemosabe, and while she has been releasing music I thought Luke still had to sign off on it. With song just basically telling him he has to sign off on releases but doesn’t mean he couldn’t delay signing the release forms. I don’t know but I can definitely see him doing things to delay the release if he had the power to.

Probably. There are a few things about this whole process that seem a little bit confusing and fishy. Let’s just say I believe her output in every sense will become very very different once she is out of this record deal

4 hours ago, samuel656 said:

I believe the tracklist has been finalised, meaning if he had to sign off on it he has already done so. Pink is RCA’s other major female artist, so I imagine they are waiting for  her album to drop before shifting to focus on Kesha. BlackoutZone confirmed to me in a PM that it’s coming very soon but they couldn’t say anything else, as opposed to when I asked earlier last year and they had no idea about it.

6 hours ago, CroNich said:

I believe the tracklist has been finalised, meaning if he had to sign off on it he has already done so. Pink is RCA’s other major female artist, so I imagine they are waiting for  her album to drop before shifting to focus on Kesha.

This! I know it's tempting, but I feel like it's counterproductive to engage in these kind of conspiracy theories at this stage. Pretty sure that if Luke was genuinely trying to stall things, there wouldn't have been this level of repeated teasing and we would have seen some kind of allusions to it in some form.

Besides, I think he would shoot himself in the foot by giving his opponents such ammunition with a forced album delay months before a jury trial where he wants to tell the whole world that he always had a great working relationship with Kesha until she decided to destroy his life.

OT: Kesha's longtime-management company Vector Management merged with a Canadian management company and appointed a new CEO as successor to Jack Rovner who is also Kesha's manager :cupid:

Murray’s appointment at Vector comes as the company prepares for a number of notable releases this year including a Rick Rubin-produced album from Kesha and new music and accompanying summer tour from Manchester Orchestra.

https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/jason-murray-named-president-of-vector-management-as-firm-merges-with-black-box-music/

OT II: Billboard knows what's up!

szHJ974.png 

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/miley-cyrus-flowers-number-one-five-burning-questions-1235205271/

yall im excited for the new album :jonny5:

8 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

This! I know it's tempting, but I feel like it's counterproductive to engage in these kind of conspiracy theories at this stage. Pretty sure that if Luke was genuinely trying to stall things, there wouldn't have been this level of repeated teasing and we would have seen some kind of allusions to it in some form.

Besides, I think he would shoot himself in the foot by giving his opponents such ammunition with a forced album delay months before a jury trial where he wants to tell the whole world that he always had a great working relationship with Kesha until she decided to destroy his life.

OT: Kesha's longtime-management company Vector Management merged with a Canadian management company and appointed a new CEO as successor to Jack Rovner who is also Kesha's manager :cupid:

https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/jason-murray-named-president-of-vector-management-as-firm-merges-with-black-box-music/

OT II: Billboard knows what's up!

szHJ974.png 

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/miley-cyrus-flowers-number-one-five-burning-questions-1235205271/

Does this imply that Rick Ruben is the only producer who worked on the album or just the executive producer?

Edited by CroNich

Just now, CroNich said:

Does this imply that Rick Ruben is the only producer who worked on the album or just the EP?

The latter, I highly doubt Kesha would work with ONE producer for an album :rip:.

8 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Murray’s appointment at Vector comes as the company prepares for a number of notable releases this year including a Rick Rubin-produced album from Kesha and new music and accompanying summer tour from Manchester Orchestra.

I'm still not over the Rubin news (it feels like such a great move) and this quote just made it all feel more tangible, real and CLOSE. I'm so pumped :heart2:

4 minutes ago, Child of the Moon said:

I'm still not over the Rubin news (it feels like such a great move) and this quote just made it all feel more tangible, real and CLOSE. I'm so pumped :heart2:

Right, the way they just casually sneaked that in :jonny:.

19 minutes ago, Child of the Moon said:

It’s definitely coming, like is said just before I think they’re waiting for Pinks album to be released (mid Feb) before gearing up for K5. That’s always been the RCA way…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.