Kesha

TomTom

25 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Do you think the trial is affecting the release schedule at all? Also do we have a list of producers she’s worked with over the last two years.

The way I see it, the trial was the reason she originally implied the album would be released this year since the trial was scheduled for February 2023 (and I think she wants to be out of the KMI contract before the trial begins).

Now, there's even more time to promote an album because the judge granted Kesha's request to adjourn the trial for a second time last week and the new trial start dates on the table are June or July 2023.

Producers:

• Stint
  • Heavy Mellow
  • Hudson Mohawke
  • Sad Pony
  • Dayyon Alexander
  • Tom Kahre
  • Stuart Crichton
Edited by TomTom2288

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• SmittenCake

• CroNich

hey animals!

me and a group of friends just started up a new kesha discord server,
it's all still WIP however the foundations are all layed out :)

if you're interested in joining then use the link below
:heart: kesha.cord :heart:

8 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

The way I see it, the trial was the reason she originally implied the album would be released this year since the trial was scheduled for February 2023 (and I think she wants to be out of the KMI contract before the trial begins).

Now, there's even more time to promote an album because the judge granted Kesha's request to adjourn the trial for a second time last week and the new trial start dates on the table are June or July 2023.

Producers:

• Stint
  • Heavy Mellow
  • Hudson Mohawke
  • Sad Pony
  • Dayyon Alexander
  • Tom Kahre
  • Stuart Crichton

Thank you!! Do you think kesha asked for it to be postponed for that reason? If so that would mean we’d be getting something soon surely (if her label gives it the greeen light that is)

5 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Do you think kesha asked for it to be postponed for that reason?

No, the trial had to be adjourned for a second time because Kesha got another appeal at New York's highest court (I talked about it in several earlier posts here).

The trial was originally scheduled for October 2021. However, in July 2021, Kesha was allowed to appeal the Appellate Division decision on whether Luke is a public figure and her allegations are protected by litigation privileges to the Court of Appeals which is why that trial date had to be adjourned.

The trial then got adjourned to February 2023. However, this June, Kesha was allowed to appeal the Appellate Division decision dismissing her anti-SLAPP counterclaim to the Court of Appeals which put the February 2023 trial date in jeopardy.

Kesha tried to expedite the briefing and oral argument of her second appeal at the Court of Appeals to keep the February 2023 trial date, but Luke opposed because his lawyers have another trial this fall.

Kesha then requested a second adjournment of the trial (to June 2023) once it became clear her appeals wouldn't be decided by the end of this year, while Luke wanted the trial to proceed without Kesha's appeals being decided. 

At the pre-trial conference last week, the judge granted Kesha's request to adjourn the trial for a second time since the outcome of the appeals directly affects the nature of the trial and proposed two new trial dates, either in June or July 2023. She directed Kesha and Luke to agree on a new trial date by early November.

Kesha wanted to keep the February 2023 trial date at all costs, but it wasn't possible because of Luke. 

On 10/12/2022 at 9:15 AM, TomTom2288 said:

if this were true, why not just release the original form of K5 (with or without touring) and then take her time with this current form?

the leaks we have from K5 so far are already what i think some of her best work (see; Slide, Hate Me Harder)

3 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

if this were true, why not just release the original form of K5 (with or without touring) and then take her time with this current form?

Because she needs one more album to fulfill her contract and not two and nobody knows what she will do afterwards :rip:

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Because she needs one more album to fulfill her contract and not two and nobody knows what she will do afterwards :rip:

what i meant is to just release the album as it was just to fill her contract. as far as the leaks are concerned, the songs on it were gonna be really ******* good. 

and then take her time with the current form of the album because this one would be her 'new beginning' or something.

As much of a kii as this Latto/nicki beef is I just feel so bad that they are literally weaponising Kesha’s abuse for their petty lame twitter feud where they’re both in the wrong

2 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

what i meant is to just release the album as it was just to fill her contract

We don't know if that's what she and/or RCA want and what exactly the reason for the delay is.

3 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

and then take her time with the current form of the album because this one would be her 'new beginning' or something.

Like I said, nobody knows what she will do after the KMI contract is over. We don't know if she will re-sign with RCA, sign with another label or go independent (god forbid). If she does not sign with RCA again, I'm not sure if you can just release songs recorded under your former label somewhere else. 

3 hours ago, CroNich said:

As much of a kii as this Latto/nicki beef is I just feel so bad that they are literally weaponising Kesha’s abuse for their petty lame twitter feud where they’re both in the wrong

Someone tweeted that K should be allowed to slap both of them and I agree askldjlka

20 hours ago, CroNich said:

Same, they’re both horrible

23 hours ago, CroNich said:

right, it grosses me out how nicki went out of her away to criticise latto for something that she had done too- and what's worse is that when people asked her about kesha and dr luke when sfg came out she acted like kesha didn't even exist. i don't understand why she can't hold herself accountable for something before criticising another artist for it

1 hour ago, whereisroamer said:

right, it grosses me out how nicki went out of her away to criticise latto for something that she had done too- and what's worse is that when people asked her about kesha and dr luke when sfg came out she acted like kesha didn't even exist. i don't understand why she can't hold herself accountable for something before criticising another artist for it

It’s beyond a joke… I get in the context she was trying to call Latto out for being a hypocrite but in doing so maybe her an even bigger hypocrite, it’s such a grim situation. I feel like Kesha is always (so unfairly) left out of the narrative and no one seems to care. 

On 10/14/2022 at 8:59 AM, TomTom2288 said:

We don't know if that's what she and/or RCA want and what exactly the reason for the delay is.

didnt she say that CK influenced the album? maybe that caused the delay?

which to my mind, makes the most sense spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

didnt she say that CK influenced the album? maybe that caused the delay?

which to my mind, makes the most sense spacer.png

What is CK

she looked so cute here

cdfu516.jpg 

6 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Oh right… I would be into that.

haha oh really? Was it fotp? Back when kesha was under the main pop girl section:rip:

yes :rip: the section was deleted cos all the Animals moved to discord :toofunny2:

you likely knew me as anastasia6226 over there back in 2014

43 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

yes :rip: the section was deleted cos all the Animals moved to discord :toofunny2:

you likely knew me as anastasia6226 over there back in 2014

That’s right, I think I fell out of the loop then.

oh yeah that sounds familiar. Girl I’ve been on these blogs repping miss K since 2011. I feel like a dinasour on here.

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

I feel like Kesha is always (so unfairly) left out of the narrative and no one seems to care. 

It's because she can't say anything about Puke out of self-protection, so people mistakenly assume Kesha has nothing to say. 

It's a vicious cycle because her own self-protection leads to self-marginalization.

9 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

It's because she can't say anything about Puke out of self-protection, so people mistakenly assume Kesha has nothing to say. 

It's a vicious cycle because her own self-protection leads to self-marginalization.

Gosh I just feel her sometimes. Hollywood has not been good to her. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.