• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• SmittenCake

• CroNich

2 minutes ago, Jagger said:

anyone know when the album is coming :weeps: 

She said she doesn't have a release date in the interview and rumor has it she scrapped everything :katie:

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

She said she doesn't have a release date in the interview and rumor has it she scrapped everything :katie:

Remember when we were supposed to get two albums in 2020 including the original folksy Honey one? Was that also scrapped?? 

this is giving me Warrior 2.0 vibes and I cannot go through that again 

4 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Remember when we were supposed to get two albums in 2020 including the original folksy Honey one? Was that also scrapped?? 

The folk album was never 100% confirmed to be released, they simply revealed that Kesha recorded one.

5 minutes ago, Jagger said:

this is giving me Warrior 2.0 vibes and I cannot go through that again

More like High Road 2.0 because High Road‘s direction was scrapped twice and in the end we got an album of Rainbow outtakes :skull:

The original Warrior‘s scrap was on Luke, but High Road and K5 is seemingly on Kesha :rip:

22 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

The folk album was never 100% confirmed to be released, they simply revealed that Kesha recorded one.

More like High Road 2.0 because High Road‘s direction was scrapped twice and in the end we got an album of Rainbow outtakes :skull:

The original Warrior‘s scrap was on Luke, but High Road and K5 is seemingly on Kesha :rip:

Ugh I guess you’re right now that I think of it :rip: 

I really just NEED an album from her where she's 100% committed to a single concept. It would slay. Animal+Cannibal did it amazingly but her other albums (while great) have all felt disjointed. Rainbow was pretty close but she still strayed from the assignment for some songs 

11 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Oh no :-( Are these rumors from a trusted source or just kind of floating through the ether online.

Also I hope that means the HudMo/Kennedi sessions weren't scrapped :rip:

Edited by gettsleazy

BREAKING:

The Appellate Division has GRANTED Kesha's motion to appeal the dismissal of her anti-SLAPP counterclaim to New York's highest court and accepted all amicus briefs in support of Kesha (including Senator Hoylman's).

She has two pending appeals at New York's highest court now.

The February 2023 trial date is most likely in jeopardy now in light of this decision.

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=uTC/mZp_PLUS_kQQAm76GqiciUw==

Edited by TomTom2288

Not her releasing a RWSM video in light of the Roe v. Wade overturn :deadbanana2:

Edited by TomTom2288

2 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

The promo picture :jonny4:

:jonny:

love how my new avi looks like an upgraded version of @gettsleazy's

gettsleazyDjO8fm3.gif

bonus:
hrv02es.gif

Edited by TomTom2288

2 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Hide contents

love how my new avi looks like an upgraded version of @gettsleazy's

gettsleazyDjO8fm3.gif

bonus:
hrv02es.gif

Twins :date:

On 6/28/2022 at 9:58 AM, TomTom2288 said:

Nooo is this rumour from one of the insiders here?

Animals!! I need your help. I'm going to be conducting research on ATRL and will require users to complete anonymous questionnaires that explore the link between music and mood/ body image. I need you, once I have made the thread etc., to spread the link and share among your circles on this forum please!!

So put your dancing shoes on and get ready to boogie with me in my psychology research study funded purely by the eBay store and Mr Peep's donations!!!

kesha-win.gif

On 6/28/2022 at 3:15 PM, gettsleazy said:

Oh no :-( Are these rumors from a trusted source or just kind of floating through the ether online.

Also I hope that means the HudMo/Kennedi sessions weren't scrapped :rip:

On 6/29/2022 at 4:23 PM, AnonnonA said:

Nooo is this rumour from one of the insiders here?

Maybe there is some hope left :jonny:

Edited by TomTom2288

5 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

:jonnycat: I love how she’s still super confident in this record - don’t think she has spoken so highly multiple times of her past albums

I love that she's teasing that the new music goes hand in hand with conjuring kesha. So excited for the show and for some existential and spiritual bops :alexz:

also NOT HER TEASING *ME* for the millionth time. I hope we finally get this legendary song once and for all :allears:

It's been a while since I posted on here bc uni has taken over my life but I was just reading the thread and I wouldn't be surprised if she did scrap the first few things she wrote for the record :deadbanana4: It did seem like she was just experimenting a lot in the beginning and from her recent interviews I feel like now she has made up her mind about the overall concept and sound for the album. If that's true, let's just hope it's for the better! I really want a cohesive and acclaimed masterpiece this era, miss K :alexz2:

i really hope at least a single comes soon :chick3: i can never get enough of her music, and i’ve felt that way for almost 13 years now

On 7/2/2022 at 3:00 PM, Child of the Moon said:

I love that she's teasing that the new music goes hand in hand with conjuring kesha. So excited for the show and for some existential and spiritual bops :alexz:

also NOT HER TEASING *ME* for the millionth time. I hope we finally get this legendary song once and for all :allears:

On 7/1/2022 at 5:44 PM, AnonnonA said:

:jonnycat: I love how she’s still super confident in this record - don’t think she has spoken so highly multiple times of her past albums

On 7/1/2022 at 12:01 PM, TomTom2288 said:

On 6/29/2022 at 3:20 PM, gettsleazy said:

Twins :date:

On 6/28/2022 at 7:21 PM, josesuxx said:

The promo picture :jonny4:

Please participate in my academic research and spread the link among your ATRL friends and frequently visited threads: https://blss.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_882EHLFZfFC1QN0 

More info can be found here: https://atrl.net/forums/topic/406824-please-participate-in-my-research/ 

9 hours ago, Better Mistakes said:

Please participate in my academic research and spread the link among your ATRL friends and frequently visited threads: https://blss.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_882EHLFZfFC1QN0 

More info can be found here: https://atrl.net/forums/topic/406824-please-participate-in-my-research/ 

Done :heart:

watch Luke use this against her, like with Paris Hilton's Closet

Edited by TomTom2288

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.