Kesha

TomTom

I saw her instagram post and before reading the caption I nearly had a heart attack that she was announcing a new era. I'm sure the show will be fun though!! Kind of cool to think that she's had two television shows already :jamming:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• SmittenCake

• CroNich

Also, most of High Road has aged so well for me. I still spin it constantly. On another note I've been getting my life to my 2010 favorite song Crazy Beautiful Life recently :wanda:She has so many gems throughout her discography it's crazy 

On 6/1/2022 at 4:42 PM, TomTom2288 said:

At least Kesha's trial won't be live-streamed and turn into such a public spectacle since cameras in courtrooms aren't allowed in New York.

Thank god. I’m incredibly concerned about the implications Heard v. Depp will have. 

31 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

teasing new music for almost one and a half years now

:rip:

I miss the glam parties!!! :cries: i used to look forward to them every night in high school lmao

Animal is still one of the best pop albums of all time and no one can change my mind. The hooks, the synths, the adlibs, the auto-tune. Genius level 

On 6/2/2022 at 6:46 PM, Bussea said:

Welcome to the glam party sis :heart:

i hope new music is on the way soon

On 6/2/2022 at 6:48 PM, Ampersand13 said:

Also, most of High Road has aged so well for me. I still spin it constantly. On another note I've been getting my life to my 2010 favorite song Crazy Beautiful Life recently :wanda:She has so many gems throughout her discography it's crazy 

i love high road (the album) so much, sad that many ppl don't like it :dancehall:

High Road is still such a great album. Honey and Cowboy Blues are career HIGHLIGHTS 

it's just such a shame that the mastering on the album is so awful :rip: like does that bother anybody else or is it just me 

6 hours ago, Dualove39 said:

i love high road (the album) so much, sad that many ppl don't like it :dancehall:

Tea, we just have to pray for their taste or lack thereof I fear

4 hours ago, Jagger said:

High Road is still such a great album. Honey and Cowboy Blues are career HIGHLIGHTS 

it's just such a shame that the mastering on the album is so awful :rip: like does that bother anybody else or is it just me 

Tea. I literally listened to both of those songs in the car yesterday :wanda:

Animals! It’s me, Kesha Better Mistakes. Seeing as it’s my birthday today, I thought y’all should boogie with me and join me in my birthday wish for new music and a victory in court. Don’t forget to purchase some tat from the eBay store too before the shutters come down✌?

6 minutes ago, Better Mistakes said:

Animals! It’s me, Kesha Better Mistakes. Seeing as it’s my birthday today, I thought y’all should boogie with me and join me in my birthday wish for new music and a victory in court. Don’t forget to purchase some tat from the eBay store too before the shutters come down✌?

:deadbanana2:

Happy Birthday! :hughard:

Edited by TomTom2288

23 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Animals! r u ready to boogie with me acoustically to boogie feet, chasing rainbows and all that matters (the boogieful life)?? be sure to purchase my used tampons on the eBay store while you still can

On 6/5/2022 at 5:01 PM, Better Mistakes said:

Wait happy belated birthday!!

4 minutes ago, Better Mistakes said:

Animals! r u ready to boogie with me acoustically to boogie feet, chasing rainbows and all that matters (the boogieful life)?? be sure to purchase my used tampons on the eBay store while you still can

:deadbanana2:

On 6/3/2022 at 2:48 AM, Ampersand13 said:

Crazy Beautiful Life absolutely had me in a chokehold when Cannibal was released :jonnycat: underrated tbh could’ve been a single instead of Blow 

3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

do you track her spotify stats? i would like to know when new milestones are coming or how much plays her top tracks are receiving:chick1:

BREAKING:

The Geragos lawsuit has officially been settled after 8 years of litigation.

The settlement agreement is confidential, so we don't know the terms.

We also don't know whose initiative it was to settle, but I suspect it was Mark Geragos's and not Luke's because he lost virtually all recent decisions.

The interesting question is if/how this will impact the Kesha lawsuit.

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbem/DocumentDisplayServlet?documentId=HSABF71XGSXGFCcFhwAayA==&system=prod

a BOP

On 6/18/2022 at 2:21 AM, rihannabiggestfan said:

a BOP

Period!

12 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

Period!

When that heavy pop and clapping beat comes in in the last 30 seconds :clap3: Kesha literally sampling Nicolas's voice :bibliahh: and I like how he says it

and the way Kesha's voice is autotuned on "fReAk oUt!1" :clap3:

She was on TODAY and gave an interview and looks so good :jonny:

She said she doesn't know a release date for new music, welp :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.