Kesha

TomTom

i went to her store's website to see if there's something i could buy and omg :deadbanana4: everything looks terrible

are these the clothes she found in a garbage bin? :deadbanana4: 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• SmittenCake

• CroNich

BREAKING:

The second pre-trial conference to decide the remaining 10 motions in limine regarding what evidence to exclude from trial has been scheduled for October 7.

O7Odb6h.png

In contrast to the first pre-trial conference from last October, which mostly dealt with Kesha's motions in limine, this one will mainly decide Luke's motions in limine (3 from Kesha and 7 from Luke).

As a reminder, the motions below that are colored have already been decided, the ones that are in black are still outstanding.

xQV4sy5.png

RefbQli.png

Edited by TomTom2288

Hunt You Down is still such a well written bop. :jonny5:

Rooting for Kesha to come back with a surprise hit and bury Dr Luke for good. If nothing else I want him to choke from jealousy 

Edited by Girls5eva

The Depp v. Heard verdict is extremely concerning from a Kesha standpoint.

Amber Heard lost even with the very same counterclaim Kesha is currently trying to get back and under the very same (SUPER hard to prove) "actual malice" standard that Luke must meet if she gets it back or if he is deemed a public figure by New York's highest court.

It's a massive bummer from us being so hopeful at first for Kesha to get her counterclaim back so that she can come out on top of this to now seeing someone losing and probably going bankrupt even with the very same counterclaim Kesha wants to have. Basically the worst-case scenario we were fearing for Kesha.

I didn't follow this trial in detail, so I don't know how convincing the evidence against Amber Heard truly was, but seeing a jury being convinced she made defamatory statements with actual malice is genuinely frightening for Kesha because the general consensus was so far was that this standard would be one of Kesha's trump cards at trial. Now, I'm not sure about that anymore. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not making any normative judgment on whether the verdict is justified or not because I don't know enough about this situation and I really can't say whether the nature of the evidence differed a lot here compared to Kesha, but the fact alone that this standard has been met in the eyes of the jury at all is shocking if you're a Kesha sympathizer - especially in light of the analogies between the two cases (Johnny Depp even sued for the same amount of money as Luke).

Luke is gonna feel very emboldened by this, in particular because of the damage this will do to #MeToo and related issues.

At least Kesha's trial won't be live-streamed and turn into such a public spectacle since cameras in courtrooms aren't allowed in New York.

Edited by TomTom2288

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Don't wanna be a party pooper, but I haven't seen any of these people in here in years :deadbanana:

me either chile i’m surprised some of them have been active recently :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Bussea said:

I low key miss this place. Glam Party 2.0, girlies? @Saint @VampireGrin @Crazy kid @thomassuxx @Flame @sh0ckw4ves and other people I can’t remember / tag :deadbanana:

Hello, i still log into atrl every single day xx

What was your old username? 

9 minutes ago, Crazy kid said:

Hello, i still log into atrl every single day xx

What was your old username? 

Ryanicorn :keir:

After hearing Tastes so Good I reckon a proper collab between Kesha and MNEK would slap. I feel like their style/vocals would work really well together.

12 hours ago, Bussea said:

I low key miss this place. Glam Party 2.0, girlies? @Saint @VampireGrin @Crazy kid @thomassuxx @Flame @sh0ckw4ves and other people I can’t remember / tag :deadbanana:

Glam Party :rip: Oh the glory days. Wtf at that being about a decade ago. I still log in here all the time but almost never post. Still stanning Wherever You Are :heart2: 

BREAKING:

It has been revealed that a SETTLEMENT has been reached between Luke and Mark Geragos in the Geragos lawsuit on May 25 after 8 years of litigation. 

Half a year ago, I posted about Luke and Mark Geragos were entering into settlement negotiations and it looks they have been fruitful.

Dr. Luke's lawyer yesterday filed a motion to adjourn the deposition of David Sonenberg while the settlement agreement is being drafted.

The motion states that Mark Geragos subpoenaed David Sonenberg to testify on April 28 and now refuses to adjourn the taking of the deposition while the settlement agreement is being drafted.

This is interesting because David Sonenberg was not deposed in the Kesha case.

However, I do not believe that Luke does this because he genuinely wants to settle, but rather because he wants to have more time and resources to go even harder on Kesha.

Link: https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=NT1gKpxmjzf7eiiI6bz3ag==

0aOaf0h.png
aXKUtYH.pngRc8MG27.png

Edited by TomTom2288

5 hours ago, VampireGrin said:

Glam Party :rip: Oh the glory days. Wtf at that being about a decade ago. I still log in here all the time but almost never post. Still stanning Wherever You Are :heart2: 

Her worst song :heart2: (hope you’re doing well x)

Edited by Crazy kid

Omg so excited for her show 

Confirmed Conjuring Kesha celebrity guests:

• Whitney Cummings
  • Big Freedia
  • Betty Who
  • Jojo Fletcher
  • GaTa
  • Karen Elson

Two episodes to be aired on July 8.

Six one-hour episodes in total.

New pic:

Yev2LL3.png

Source:

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-news/kesha-paranormal-show-discovery-1362102/

https://collider.com/conjuring-kesha-trailer-release-date-discovery-plus/

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/kesha-paranormal-discoveryplus-series-1235080758/

Edited by TomTom2288

20 hours ago, Fifteen said:

idk what that was but tag me too i love Kesha :giraffe:

Welcome to the glam party sis :heart:

14 hours ago, VampireGrin said:

as you should :heart: her best sing :clap3: #ElectricWarriorLove

4 hours ago, Jagger said:

Don't forget about me sis

hiiiiii :heart:

On 6/1/2022 at 4:55 PM, Bussea said:

omg??? the memories!! :weeps: i don’t log in nearly as much as i used to. partially cause this place isn’t really the same and partially cause i get 503’d every other second

38 minutes ago, Power love said:

Did she just give up on music :rip:

Huh? She's been consistently recording and teasing new music for almost one and a half years now :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.