• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• SmittenCake

• CroNich

Hi every one! CU Next Tuesday is still THAT song 

Miss Cashew needs to hurry up and deliver the lead single before her eBay store over shadows it

hvkwU2G.gif

Some iconic Kesha gifs:

KehaByeShade.gif

KeshaToastCheers.gif

QgJw7eD.gif

DYDance.gif

Mu9U.gif

KeshaPoint.gif

ByeDieYoung.gif

KeshaDragging.gif

KeshaUnbothered.gif

Some more:

Spoiler

KehaAnimal.gif

keshagivesnowhats.gif

O7ew.gif

keshaAMUSEDbyyourign.gif

KeshaChrist.gif

NkEj.gif

KeshaReporter1.gif

KeshaReporter2.gif

KeshaTalkFeather.gif

KeshaSleazyBounce.gif

Enjoy, fellow Cannibals.

Lmr4Lgv.gifO7eg.gif

...Vin

Edited by Vin

I feel so sorry for her. Gosh she literally cannot catch a break :(

I really wish this lawsuit would be settled once and for all. If K had kept a winning streak I could totally see that happening, but now that devil is just going to keep going. Ugh.

Anyway. Manifesting a successful and inspired new era and a happy and free Kesha this year. She deserves it so much. :heart:

I cannot believe she is still dealing with all of this. She deserves her life back and to be able to thrive.

8 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Kesha lost the Manatt Notes appeal, she can't introduce them at trial :cries:

Article:

Edited by TomTom2288

BREAKING:

A significant coalition of media defendants and media interest groups - including the New York Times, Daily Beast, Associated Press, Reuters, NBC, Buzzfeed, Reporter's Committee for Freedom Of The Press, Media Law Resource Center and more - has just filed a very strong amicus brief in support of Kesha as to why her motion for permission to appeal the recent dismissal of her anti-SLAPP counterclaim to New York's highest court should be granted (if it does not get reversed).

This is critical for Kesha to obtain a reversal or permission to further appeal the decision.

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=DNQwWpfQqWU7_PLUS_3/FOKiY4w==

3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

BREAKING:

A significant coalition of media defendants and media interest groups - including the New York Times, Daily Beast, Associated Press, Reuters, NBC, Buzzfeed, Reporter's Committee for Freedom Of The Press, Media Law Resource Center and more - has just filed a very strong amicus brief in support of Kesha as to why her motion for permission to appeal the recent dismissal of her anti-SLAPP counterclaim to New York's highest court should be granted (if it does not get reversed).

This is critical for Kesha to obtain a reversal or permission to further appeal the decision.

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=DNQwWpfQqWU7_PLUS_3/FOKiY4w==

:clap3::chick3:

It's so ******* sad that she still hasn't gotten any true closure with her case against Puke. The law is digusting sometimes.

6 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

BREAKING:

UPDATE:

second amicus brief in support of Kesha has just been filed only minutes after the first one, this time by Maria Grand and Catherine Reddington.

They are the defendants in Coleman v. Grand and Goldman v. Reddington respectively, two of the earliest cases that retroactively applied the amended anti-SLAPP statute. Like Kesha, they are sexual assault survivors and are negatively impacted in the same way as Kesha by this decision.

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=saHewiHicChg4Vc6gOMdng==

Everyone is supporting Kesha :jonny5:

UPDATE II:

third amicus brief in support of Kesha has just been filed by the National Women's Law Center, Equal Rights Advocates (ERA) and Legal Momentum - three civil rights organizations dedicated towards women and survivors of sexual assault.

Wow :jonny5:

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=1xRGwweQHUS28gMXy0tlwg==

UPDATE III:

fourth amicus brief in support of Kesha has just been filed by SENATOR BRAD HOYLMAN. He drafted and sponsored New York's amended anti-SLAPP statute and argues that it was his intention to retroactively apply the statute!!!

He is telling the court how to interpret his own law :jonny5::ahh:

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=MtYWWDOF6LbVmcHIgNtlXg==

Edited by TomTom2288

Kesha holy trinity songs

Resentment

Backstabber

Learn To Let Go

Thank freaking god for @TomTom2288, you have literally been the backbone of Kesha's fanbase as far as I'm concerned. Thank you for always keeping us updated and having the strength to time and time again combat the trolls. Much love to you, and happy to hear about the NY senator!

In other news, Hate Me Harder is absolutely impeccable, it's such a better 'f you song' than About You and Nice Try I fear :jamming:

10 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Thank freaking god for @TomTom2288, you have literally been the backbone of Kesha's fanbase as far as I'm concerned. Thank you for always keeping us updated and having the strength to time and time again combat the trolls. Much love to you, and happy to hear about the NY senator!

:weeps: :heart2:

I wonder if Every Heartbeat is the song she’s teasing on her story

3 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

In other news, Hate Me Harder is absolutely impeccable, it's such a better 'f you song' than About You and Nice Try I fear :jamming:

333% agreed!

@TomTom2288you are such a light! As a law nerd, I appreciate it!

3 hours ago, Anticonformity said:

333% agreed!

@TomTom2288you are such a light! As a law nerd, I appreciate it!

You're welcome! :date:

Tom is THEE backbone of this fan base. Don’t know what we would do without him. The way he presents facts, not fiction, on a daily basis with intellect, grace, and ease :heart: 

7 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

Tom is THEE backbone of this fan base. Don’t know what we would do without him. The way he presents facts, not fiction, on a daily basis with intellect, grace, and ease :heart: 

Y'all are too kind :jonny5:

It's a pleasure to me. I love compiling all this information, discovering new developments, breaking them down to non-familiar people, shedding light on things that are neglected by the media, educating others about the facts, refuting false narratives and connecting the dots within the bigger picture :smitten:

It's not really just about Kesha, many issues that are currently being litigated in this lawsuit are some of the most important and cutting-edge legal questions in defamation law in the United States and their outcome will affect millions of people.

these new leaks have restored my hype for her :jonny4: Also thank you @TomTom2288 for your immaculate updates regarding Kesha's trial. You truly have kept us as a fanbase going these past few years :hug:

Edited by Better Mistakes

After some bad updates about the case, my hope is restored now. I can’t wait to see her crying face of happiness in the near future, justice will be served in the end I believe! Once again thank you so much @TomTom2288 for your efforts and kind heart of updating us with all the news and knowledge, though it’s hard for me to understand sometimes :priceless:

19 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Kesha holy trinity songs

Resentment

Backstabber

Learn To Let Go

for me:

Resentment

Past Lives
Spaceship

Edited by Zahun

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.