Jennifer Lopez

SavagePapi

Not Marry Me era getting paid DUST after AKA :dies: 

the fact she could've dropped a playlist album in 2016/2017 or something with Ain't Your Mama, Dinero and attach Spanish singles songs to boost SPS oh well

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dabbyy

• Yudelkis

• SavagePapi

• insomniac

17 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

Heyyyy, boo! Are you excited for this next project?!

Queen of 2020s ACCLAIM! :jonny5:

I loved that this is getting exclusively premiered on Tribecca and that Robert De Niro approved. We have to give it Elaine sometimes she knows what she does. I hope she does indeed answers some questions about what happened these 2 years of her life and how she truly feels about the hate she gets, about the choices she makes and why she doesn't respond when she should. I want her to claim what she is, what she represents and her longevity, power and artistry. I want this to be a deep look on herself and how her career has flourished but also how her own choices have affected her and her perception. 

Imagine the preview being her sitting on a chair like:

"If I say how I feel about **** in a magazine I get crucified, but if other people disrespect, bully and accuse me of **** I had no idea of they are the victims? Go **** yourself" 

"I didn't steal any songs especially from people that apparently do not know who I am" "How you are going to claim I stole from you but you do not know me"? 

"I loved performing with her and it was the right thing to do but.. I was offered it first. 2 months later they added her without telling me" 

That **** would bring FIRE. 

"That baseball player? I mean if I left the father of my kids who is him to think he can cheat on me" "I'm Jennifer Lopez" 

Wishful thinking. Hahaha

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

the fact she could've dropped a playlist album in 2016/2017 or something with Ain't Your Mama, Dinero and attach Spanish singles songs to boost SPS oh well

sksksksksksksksksks :dies:

Tbh I found the artwork from a dusty "J.Lo Receipts" thread. If anyone knows how to create something similar at the same size I'll add it.

j-lo-super-bowl.gif

1 hour ago, SavagePapi said:

Thanks, boo! It took forever! It's a little wordy, I know. But I think it was necessary given all the lies and misinformation that has been spread throughout this forum and the internet. I believe there's a a lot of impactful information that many people are not giving her credit for.

Maybe later down the line I'll place them into spoilers.

Let me know if I should remove or add anything. I figured MUSIC would be a bigger section because it is a music forum afterall. I'm still debating what to do with her ACCOLADES and her SINGLES era, post-2014. If you have any ideas would be helpful.

@insomniac @getback @DanceAgain @hardbrit @rta1913 @Mokichi @DRPapi809 @Bloodflowers. @Yudelkis @CosTaSsSs @naval23 @Onthe6

We should add the super bowl facts, Emmy nomination for it and more stats about her in the Latin Music & charts. She' the 3rd or 4th with more #1 radio hits on Latin Airplay (Female) if I am not mistaken and has like 4 #1 on Hot Latin Songs? Also the Youtube / Vevo stats

27 minutes ago, DRPapi809 said:

I loved that this is getting exclusively premiered on Tribecca and that Robert De Niro approved. We have to give it Elaine sometimes she knows what she does. I hope she does indeed answers some questions about what happened these 2 years of her life and how she truly feels about the hate she gets, about the choices she makes and why she doesn't respond when she should. I want her to claim what she is, what she represents and her longevity, power and artistry. I want this to be a deep look on herself and how her career has flourished but also how her own choices have affected her and her perception. 

"If I say how I feel about **** in a magazine I get crucified, but if other people disrespect, bully and accuse me of **** I had no idea of they are the victims? Go **** yourself" 

"I didn't steal any songs especially from people that apparently do not know who I am" "How you are going to claim I stole from you but you do not know me"? 

"I loved performing with her and it was the right thing to do but.. I was offered it first. 2 months later they added her without telling me" 

"That baseball player? I mean if I left the father of my kids who is him to think he can cheat on me" "I'm Jennifer Lopez" 

Wishful thinking. Hahaha

This! :clap3:

I'm expecting her to talk about the hate she receives and squashing all the trolls and their misinformation. It would be cool if she shows us some of the raw, demo'd versions of those songs. Besides that, hopefully she gets acclaim for this for being insightful and inspiring.

7 minutes ago, DRPapi809 said:

We should add the super bowl facts, Emmy nomination for it and more stats about her in the Latin Music & charts. She' the 3rd or 4th with more #1 radio hits on Latin Airplay (Female) if I am not mistaken and has like 4 #1 on Hot Latin Songs? Also the Youtube / Vevo stats

I know I was thinking the Super Bowl, Emmy nomination, Vegas & YT stats. I guess I could break up MUSIC in sections:

ALBUMS/SINGLES

YOUTUBE STATS

SPOTIFY STATS

TOURING STATS

ACCOLADES

MISC.

i think she had the record on BB Latin Rhythm Airplay. But I'm certain Karol broke that record. I'll look into it! Thank you for the input.

8 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

This! :clap3:

I'm expecting her to talk about the hate she receives and squashing all the trolls and their misinformation. It would be cool if she shows us some of the raw, demo'd versions of those songs. Besides that, hopefully she gets acclaim for this for being insightful and inspiring.

I know I was thinking the Super Bowl, Emmy nomination, Vegas & YT stats. I guess I could break up MUSIC in sections:

ALBUMS/SINGLES

YOUTUBE STATS

SPOTIFY STATS

TOURING STATS

ACCOLADES

MISC.

i think she had the record on BB Latin Rhythm Airplay. But I'm certain Karol broke that record. I'll look into it! Thank you for the input.

Maybe Spotify and Misc could be combined lmaooooo

2 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

Thanks, boo! It took forever! It's a little wordy, I know. But I think it was necessary given all the lies and misinformation that has been spread throughout this forum and the internet. I believe there's a a lot of impactful information that many people are not giving her credit for.

Maybe later down the line I'll place them into spoilers.

Let me know if I should remove or add anything. I figured MUSIC would be a bigger section because it is a music forum afterall. I'm still debating what to do with her ACCOLADES and her SINGLES era, post-2014. If you have any ideas would be helpful.

@insomniac @getback @DanceAgain @hardbrit @rta1913 @Mokichi @DRPapi809 @Bloodflowers. @Yudelkis @CosTaSsSs @naval23 @Onthe6

the op  looks gorgeous :clap3: 

add more stuff about her producing things too

1 hour ago, DRPapi809 said:

Wishful thinking. Hahaha

i have a strong feeling she would not entertain any of those drama

@SavagePapi woooooo the OP is amazing, well done sis, some people should take notes :eli: 

I'm so excited for the Netflix documentary, the visual is breathtaking :weeps: it will cement her legend status I fear!

7 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

FIXED

:heart2:

r u back for good ??

:alexz2:

8 hours ago, getback said:

the op  looks gorgeous :clap3: 

add more stuff about her producing things too

5 hours ago, Mokichi said:

@SavagePapi woooooo the OP is amazing, well done sis, some people should take notes :eli: 

1 hour ago, naval23 said:

OMG the OP looks amazing :jonnycat: amazing job @SavagePapi

Thank you so much, guys! :heart2:

rs_480x360-160121102714-jlo_ja_rule_1.gi

I will be editing and updating more frequently.

18 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

20 live performances, 4 singles and 6 music videos : Pa'Ti, Lonely, On My Way, On My Way (Remix), Marry Me, Marry Me (Ballad)

Bye sis.

:gaylocat1:

19 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

Let me know if I should remove or add anything.

It miss some Hustlers moments/pics but overall it's great, thanks for all the work.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

1 hour ago, Yudelkis said:

20 live performances, 4 singles and 6 music videos : Pa'Ti, Lonely, On My Way, On My Way (Remix), Marry Me, Marry Me (Ballad)

Bye sis.

:gaylocat1:

Lonely is not a part of marry me era ...

3 hours ago, Dabbyy said:

Lonely is not a part of marry me era ...

So from which era ?

oprah-confused.gif

Should Jen Say Yes To An Anitta Collab ?

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

So from which era ?

oprah-confused.gif

an era of stand alone singles .... :bam:

ask @CosTaSsSs ... his favorite era :coffee2:

14 hours ago, Dabbyy said:

an era of stand alone singles .... :bam:

ask @CosTaSsSs ... his favorite era :coffee2:

It's a promo single along with the main single of the soundtrack Pa Ti which belongs to Marry Me era :gaycat2:

On 4/15/2022 at 5:27 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

She should make an EP for all these random singles as to call it a "home" or at least a mixtape. lol

22 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

She should make an EP for all these random singles as to call it a "home" or at least a mixtape. lol

Or release "The Highlights" album like The Weeknd and mix hit singles, throwaway single and a few good album tracks in it and call it a day!

Or a "The Highlights: A Decade of Hits"

1. Dance Again

2. I Luh Ya Papi

3. Booty

4. First Love

5. Ain't Your Mama

6. Dinero

7. Medicine

8. The other Spanish standalone singles

9. And one, two or three new songs

And call it a day

3 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Or release "The Highlights" album like The Weeknd and mix hit singles, throwaway single and a few good album tracks in it and call it a day!

Or a "The Highlights: A Decade of Hits"

1. Dance Again

2. I Luh Ya Papi

3. Booty

4. First Love

5. Ain't Your Mama

6. Dinero

7. Medicine

8. The other Spanish standalone singles

9. And one, two or three new songs

And call it a day

She can always give us a live album of It's My Party and then a mixtape with anything she release since Ain't Your Mama (from her own discography) and call it a day. Only in our dreams though. lol

On 4/16/2022 at 4:55 AM, Yudelkis said:

It miss some Hustlers moments/pics but overall it's great, thanks for all the work.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

22 hours ago, insomniac said:

Thanks for the serve on the OP, good sis @SavagePapi

Thanks, loves! :heart2:

XFrW.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.