RIAA: 3x Platinum

7M+ physical records sold

U.S. Singles:

"If You Had My Love" #1 BB Hot 100

"Waiting For Tonight" #8 BB Hot 100

"No Me Ames" #1 BB Hot Latin

"Feelin So Good" #51 BB Hot 100

Impact:

• Lopez became one of the few female artists in history to reach #1 with their debut single

• Lopez became one of the few female artists in history to successfully crossover from films to music

• Lopez has been credited as the female artist who helped propel the late-90s Latin Explosion movement

• Lopez was named the Breakout Female Star of the Latin Explosion by The Recording Academy

• "If You Had My Love" reached #1 in Australia, Canada, Finland, Greece, Hungary, New Zealand, U.S. and the Top 10 in over 10 others

• "If You Had My Love" was the first song in history to be #1 on the BB Hot 100, BB Hot 100 Single Sales & BB R&B Single Sales charts in the same week

• "If You Had My Love" was the first song in history by a female artist to be #1 on the Hot 100 and be the Greatest Gainer in Sales/Airplay in the same week

• "If You Had My Love" reached #1 on the United World Chart

• "If You Had My Love" was the 6th Best Selling Song of 1999 in the U.S.

• "If You Had My Love" was Billboard's 12th Most Successful Song of 1999

• "If You Had My Love" was Billboard's 46th Most Successful Song of the 90s Decade

• "If You Had My Love" was named Billboard's 2nd Best Summer Song of 1999

• "If You Had My Love" was included in Rolling Stones 20 Biggest Songs of the Summer from the 90s

• According to T-Pain, the "If You Had My Love" (Darkchild Remix)" influenced and inspired him to use auto-tune in his own music to much success

• "If You Had My Love" was sampled in Drake's "Teenage Fever" reaching the Top 40 of the Hot 100

• "If You Had My Love" was sampled in Melanie Martinez's song "Brain & Heart"

• Princess Nokia pays homage to Lopez's "If You Had My Love" in her video "It's Not My Fault"

• "No Me Ames" was Billboard Latin's 3rd Most Successful Song of 1999

• "Waiting For Tonight" reached the Top 10 in over 10 countries

• "Waiting For Tonight" reached #1 on the United World Chart

• "Waiting For Tonight" was named Billboard's 9th Greatest Song of 1999

• "Waiting For Tonight" became a signature hit and labeled the 'Song of the New Millenium' (Y2K) by the media and various publications

• Despite being unreleased in the U.S., "Let's Get Loud" became a signature hit and can still be heard at major sporting events worldwide

• "On The 6" spent a little over a year on the BB Top 200, remaining on the chart for 53 weeks

• "Waiting For Tonight" - GRAMMY nominated (2000)

• "Let's Get Loud" - GRAMMY nominated (2001)

• "No Me Ames" - 2x Latin GRAMMY nominated (2000)

JLOERA.png

"J.Lo" (2001)

#1 BB Top 200, #1 BB Top Hip-Hop/R&B

Top 10 in over 20 countries

RIAA: 4x Platinum

8M+ physical records sold

U.S. Singles:

"Love Don't Cost A Thing" #3 BB Hot 100

"Play" #18 BB Hot 100

"I'm Real / I'm Real (Remix)" #1 BB Hot 100

"Ain't It Funny" N/A

Impact:

• Billboard's 'Top Female Artist' of 2001

• Billboard's 'Greatest Pop Star' of 2001

• Lopez became the first artist in history to have a #1 album ("J.Lo") and #1 film ("The Wedding Planner") in the same week

• "Love Don't Cost A Thing" reached #1 in Canada, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Romania, Spain, U.K. and the Top 10 in over 20 others

• "Love Don't Cost A Thing" reached #1 on the United World Chart

• The album's title established Lopez's nickname as "J.Lo", a portmanteau which was noted to have started a trend in celebrity nicknames

• "J.Lo" has also been described as the album that took her from entertainer to business mogul, allowing her to successfully launch a lifestyle brand

• "I'm Real" (Remix) became Lopez's longest running single on the BB Hot 100, spending nearly 8 months (31 weeks) on the chart

• "I'm Real" (Remix) was Billboard's 5th Most Successful Song of 2001

• "I'm Real" (Remix) was Billboard's 30th Most Successful Song of the 00s Decade

• "I'm Real" (Remix) was named Billboard's 23rd Greatest Song of 2001

• "I'm Real" (Remix) was named Billboard's 6th Biggest Duet of All-Time

• "Love Don't Cost A Thing" was Billboard's 26th Most Successful Song of 2001

• "Love Don't Cost A Thing" was named Billboard's 7th Greatest Song of 2000

• "Love Don't Cost A Thing" inspired the the title of a teen comedy film with the same name starring Christina Milian (who also wrote "Play")

• "Play" reached the Top 10 in over 10 countries

• "Play" was Billboard's 72nd Most Successful Song of 2001

• "Ain't It Funny" reached the Top 10 in over 10 countries

• "Ain't It Funny" reached #1 on the United World Chart

• Normani pays homage to Lopez's "I'm Real" (Remix) in the video of her Top 40 hit, "Motivation"

• "J.Lo" became the first album by a female artist to reach #1 on Epic Records

• "J.Lo" became the 11th Best Selling Album of 2001 in the U.S., with sales of 3M copies

• "J.Lo" became the 6th Best Selling Album of 2001 worldwide; the best selling album of Lopez's career

JTOTHA.png

"J To Tha L-O! The Remixes" (2002)

#1 BB Top 200, #1 BB Top Hip-Hop/R&B

Top 10 in 8 countries

RIAA: Platinum

3M+ physical records sold

U.S. Singles:

"Ain't It Funny (Remix)" #1 BB Hot 100

"I'm Gonna Be Alright (Remix)" #10 BB Hot 100

"Alive" N/A

Impact:

• Lopez became the first artist in history to have a remix album debut at #1

• Lopez became the first artist in history to have a remix album and a remix single be #1 in the same week

• Lopez became the first artist in history to reach #1 on the Hot 100, Hot 100 Airplay & Top 200 charts with remixes in the same week

• Cont'd, Lopez would be part of only a select few female artists who have topped both the BB Top 200 & BB Hot 100 charts in the same week

• Lopez became the first artist in history to have three remix singles reach the Top 10 of the BB Hot 100, consecutively

• "Ain't It Funny" (Remix) became the longest running #1 song of Lopez's career on the BB Hot 100; topping the chart for 6 weeks

• "Ain't It Funny" (Remix) reached the Top 10 in 6 countries

• "Ain't It Funny" (Remix) was Billboard's 13th Most Successful Song of 2002

• "Ain't It Funny" (Remix) was Billboard's #62 Most Successful Song of the 00s Decade

• "I'm Gonna Be Alright" (Remix) reached the Top 10 in 8 countries

• "J To Tha L-O! The Remixes" became the 3rd Best Selling Remix Album at the time, and to date is still the 2nd Best Selling Remix Album of All-Time by a female artist after Madonna

• Both "J.Lo" & "J To Tha L-O! The Remixes" reached the BB Top 100 YEC of 2002

• As a result of the "I'm Real" & "Ain't Funny" remixes, Billboard changed it's Remix policy, as they had issues tracking distinct 'remixes' of an original song with the same title

TIMT.png

"This Is Me... Then" (2002)

#2 BB Top 200

Top 10 in over 10 countries

RIAA: 2x Platinum

6M+ physical records sold

U.S. Singles:

"Jenny from the Block" #3 BB Hot 100

"All I Have" #1 BB Hot 100

"I'm Glad" #32 BB Hot 100

"Baby I Love U!" #72 BB Hot 100

Impact:

• "This is me... Then" became Lopez's highest first week sales of her career (314,000); the album debuted at #6, and later peaked at #2

• After a month of release, "This is me... Then" would surpass it's debut sales week selling 345,000 copies the last week of December

• "Jenny from the Block" reached the Top 10 in over 15 countries

• "Jenny from the Block" has been named Lopez's signature and most iconic song by various publications, and became her nickname by the media

• "Jenny from the Block" has been named by Billboard & The Rolling Stones to have inspired Faith Hill's "Mississippi Girl", Fergie's "Glamorous", & Gwen Stefani's "Orange County Girl" among others

• The "Jenny from the Block" video became one of the most notorious videos in music history as her relationship with Ben Affleck at the time received widespread media and tabloid coverage

• Covered by Becky G for her debut single, "Becky from the Block" (in which Lopez makes a cameo)

• Referenced by Drake in his BB #1 Hot 100 single, "In My Feelings"; "from the block like you Jenny" 

• "Jenny from the Block" was named Billboard's 15th Greatest Song of 2002

• "All I Have" was Billboard's 15th Most Successful Song of 2003

• "All I Have" was named Billboard's 34th Biggest Duet of All-Time

• "I'm Glad" music video received praised by music critics for it's recreation of the film, "Flashdance"

• "Baby I Love U!" became Lopez's 11th Top 10 hit in the U.K.

• "This is me... Then" was Billboard's 12th Most Successful Album of 2003

• "This is me... Then" became Lopez's best selling album in the U.K.

• The album has been described by Jennifer Lopez as her most personal and best work to date as it was dedicated to then (and now) fiancé Ben Affleck, and due to it's artistic input

REBIRTH.png

"Rebirth" (2005)

#2 BB Top 200

Top 10 in over 15 countries

RIAA: Platinum

2M+ physical records sold

U.S. Singles:

"Get Right" #12 BB Hot 100

"Hold You Down" #64 BB Hot 100

Impact:

• "Rebirth" became J.Lo's 4th consecutive album to reach the Top 2 of the BB Top 200

• "Rebirth" became Lopez's 5th consecutive album to be certified Platinum by the RIAA

• "Rebirth" became the 3rd highest first week sales of Lopez's career

• "Get Right" reached #1 in Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Scotland & the U.K., and the Top 10 in 15 others

• "Get Right" reached #1 on the United World Chart

• "Get Right" became Lopez's second #1 song in the U.K., and her 12th Top 10 hit

• "Get Right" & Madonna's "Hung Up" were the only female solo songs to reach #1 in the U.K. in 2005

• "Get Right" was the the most-streamed music video at the time of release on Yahoo!, MTV.com, MSN, Vh1 and Rolling Stone

• "Get Right" was Billboard's 82nd Most Successful Song of 2005

• "Hold You Down" became Lopez's 13th Top 10 hit in the U.K.

CAUM.png

"Como Ama Una Mujer" (2007)

#1 BB Top Latin Albums, #10 BB Top 200

Top 10 in 10 countries

2x Latin Platinum (Eligible)

800,000+ physical records sold

U.S. Singles: 

"Que Hiciste" #1 BB Hot Latin, #86 BB Hot 100

"Me Haces Falta" N/A

Impact:

• Lopez became the 5th artist in history to debut in the Top 10 of the BB Top 200 with a Spanish album

• "Como Ama Una Mujer" became Lopez's 6th consecutive Top 10 album on the BB Top 200

• "Como Ama Una Mujer" was #1 on the BB Latin Albums chart for 4 weeks

• "Como Ama Una Mujer" became the highest first week sales and digital sales for a debut Spanish album

• "Como Ama Una Mujer" spent 30 weeks on the BB Latin Albums chart

• "Como Ama Una Mujer" was Billboard Latin's 7th Most Successful Album of 2007, 3rd in Latin Pop

• With "Como Ama Una Mujer", Lopez became the 3rd female solo artist in history to achieve a #1 on the BB Top 200 & BB Latin Albums charts

• "Como Ama Una Mujer" was made into a mini-series on Univision where Lopez performed a song from her album based on each episode

• "Que Hiciste" reached #1 in Croatia, Italy, Spain, Switzerland & U.S. BB Hot Latin

• "Que Hiciste" became one of Spain's best selling solo singles of all-time; certified 8x Platinum & 14x Platinum (Mastertone)

• Lopez became the first artist in history to perform a Spanish song on 'American Idol'

BRAVE.png

"Brave" (2007)

#12 BB Top 200

Top 10 in 3 countries

650,000+ physical records sold

U.S. Singles:

"Do It Well" BB Hot 100 #31

Impact:

• Although trying to keep her pregnancy underwraps at the time, "Do It Well" became the 12th Top 40 hit of Lopez's career on the BB Hot 100

• "Do It Well" also reached the Top 40 in over 15 countries

• "Do It Well" has been eligible for U.S. Gold, having sold 500,000+ in paid downloads by 2013

• Despite getting a limited release, "Hold It Don't Drop It" was named the 35th Best Song of 2007 by Slant Magazine

• Lopez announced her pregnancy during her joint tour with Marc Anthony, "En Concierto", while promoting her album; expressing a hiatus

LOVE.png

"Love?" (2011)

#5 BB Top 200

Top 10 in over 15 countries

Platinum (eligible)

1M+ records sold

U.S. Singles: 

"On The Floor" #3 BB Hot 100

"I'm Into You" #41 BB Hot 100

"Papi" #96 BB Hot 100

Impact:

• Billboard's 'Comeback of the Year' of 2011

• "Love?" became Lopez's 5th Top 5 album on the BB Top 200, and her 7th Top 10 overall

• "On The Floor" became the best selling female single of 2011, reaching #1 in over 25 countries

• "On The Floor" became Lopez's 10th Top 10 single on the BB Hot 100, and her highest debut

• "On The Floor" became the most watched female music video of 2011, holding the record until 2014

• Lopez became the first female artist in history to reach 500M views on YouTube

• Cont'd, she also became the first female artist in history to reach 600M, 700M & 800M views on YouTube

• Named "World's Greatest Musical Comeback Act" by Los Angeles Times

• "On The Floor" reached the Top 10 YEC in over 15 countries

• "On The Floor" was Billboard's 11th Most Successful Song of 2011

• "Ven A Bailar" (Spanish Version) was Billboard Latin's 10th Most Successful Song of 2011

• "On The Floor" is Lopez's most streamed single to date, and is eligible 9x Platinum in the U.S.

• "On The Floor" reached #1 on the United World Chart, Lopez's 6th overall

• "I'm Into You" became Lopez's 16th Top 10 hit in the U.K.

• At 42 years old, "On The Floor" became Lopez's best selling single of her career

DANCE.png

"Dance Again... The Hits" (2012)

#20 BB Top 200

Top 10 in over 10 countries

Platinum (eligible)

U.S. Singles:

"Dance Again" #17 BB Hot 100

Impact:

• "Dance Again... The Hits" became Lopez's highest rated musical score on Metacritic with 72

• The compilation album would coincide with the first world tour of her career, the "Dance Again World Tour"

• "Dance Again" reached the Top 10 in over 15 countries

• "Dance Again" was covered on the popular TV series Glee in the episode "The New Rachel", sung by Kate Hudson

• In 2020, "Dance Again... The Hits" re-entered the BB Top 200 at #61 fueled by Lopez's Super Bowl Halftime Show; up 297% in sales

AKA.png

"A.K.A." (2014)

#8 BB Top 200, #1 BB Top Hip-Hop/R&B

U.S. Singles:

"I Luh Ya Papi" #77 BB Hot 100

"First Love" #87 BB Hot 100

"Booty" #18 BB Hot 100

Impact:

• "A.K.A." became Lopez's 8th Top 10 album on the BB Top 200, ironically debuting at #8

• "A.K.A." became Lopez's 10th album overall (including compilations)

• "Booty" reached the Top 20 of the BB Hot 100, marking Lopez's 14th Top 20 and her 17th Top 40 hit

• At 45 years old, "Booty" became Lopez's latest Top 20, Platinum selling hit in the U.S., 15 years after her debut

20220609-232603.jpg

Spotify Stats:

Spoiler

Jennifer Lopez has achieved over 5 billion streams on Spotify

Songs with over 100M streams:

1. On The Floor 600M

2. Ain't Your Mama 387M

3. Jenny From The Block 238M

4. Let's Get Loud 225M

5. Try Me 175M

6. We Are One 175M

7. Dance Again 157M

8. Adrenalina 154M

9. Get Right 134M

10. El Ultimo Adios 127M

11. I'm Real (Remix) 124M

12. If You Had My Love 107M

13. El Anillo 106M

14. Booty 103M 

15. Love Don't Cost A Thing 100M

• Lopez is the 3rd Pre-2000 artist with the most songs with over 100M streams on Spotify

• Lopez is also the 5th most streamed Pre-2000 artist on Spotify, and averages 21M listeners per month

YouTube Stats:

Spoiler

29 VEVO Certified Videos

8 Billion+ Total Views

"On The Floor" 1.9 Billion

"Arenalina" 868M

"We Are One" 820M

"Ain't Your Mama" 820M

"Follow The Leader" 614M

"Dance Again" 546M

"Papi" 457M

"Booty" 386M

"El Anillo" 377M

"Back It Up" 344M

"I'm Into You" 322M

"Live It Up" 276M

"Goin In" 264M

"All I Have" 215M

"I'm Real" (Remix) 200M

"Se Acabo El Amor" 197M

"Pa Ti / Lonely" 183M

"Jenny From The Block" 157M

"Get Right" 155M

"If You Had My Love" 154M

"Love Don't Cost A Thing" 154M

"No Me Ames" 152M

"Ain't It Funny" 139M

"Dinero" 135M

"Let's Get Loud" 129M

"Ni Tu Ni Yo" 127M

"I Luh Ya Papi" 121M

"Amor, Amor, Amor" 113M

"Te Guste" 101M

Other Record Achievements:

Spoiler

• Lopez is the 2nd most successful Latin artist of all-time on the Billboard Hot 100

• Lopez is the female artist with the most #1 songs on Billboard's Latin Rhythm Airplay chart

• Lopez is the Latin artist with the most #1's on Billboard's Dance Club Songs chart

• Con't, Lopez also holds the record for having the most albums to have all singles reach #1, having released 8 #1 singles across four albums; "Como Ama Una Mujer" (2007) through "Dance Again... The Hits" (2012)

• Lopez's "All I Have" Vegas Residency was the Best Selling Vegas Residency of 2016

• "Jennifer Lopez: All I Have" is the Top Selling Vegas Residency of All-Time by a Latin Artist

• Lopez is one of five Pre-2000s female artists to have gross over $200M in the 2010s decade

• Lopez is the 2nd Pre-2000 artist with the most views on their YouTube channel

• Lopez is the 2nd Pre-2000 artist to have 4 songs with over a billion streams

• Lopez is the 2nd most successful Pre-2000s female artist on WW iTunes Songs Chart

• Lopez is the 3rd female artist to have the Top Opening Night in Las Vegas

• Lopez is the 3rd Pre-2000 artist with the most songs over 100M streams on Spotify

• Lopez is the 5th most streamed Pre-2000 artist on Spotify

• Lopez's "It's My Party" Tour was one of the Top 10 Female Tours of 2019

• Lopez was named the Touring Latin Artist of the 2010s decade by Pollstar

• Lopez is Forbes Highest Paid Latina Musician

• Lopez is the only musician to have stayed on Forbes Top 10 Highest Paid Female Musicians list throughout the 2010s decade

• Lopez's 2020 'Super Bowl Halftime Show' is the Most Watched SuperBowl Halftime Show of All-Time (103M Viewership + 232M YouTube), and earned her an EMMY nomination

Honors/Accolades:

Spoiler

10x Latin Billboard Awards

3x American Music Awards

3x MTV Video Music Awards

2x MTV Europe Music Awards

2x Guiness World Records

Premio Lo Nuestro Award

World Music Award

BET Award

Prestigious:

2010 World Music Legend Award

2013 Hollywood Walk of Fame

2013 Premios Juventud Global Icon Award

2014 Billboard Icon Award

2017 Latin Billboard Star Award

2018 MTV MJ Vanguard Award

2020 People's Choice Icon Award

2020 Billboard Women in Music Icon Award

2022 iHeartRadio Icon Award

FILM INDUSTRY

JLo-Movies.jpg

2x Golden Globe Nominee

2x Indie Film Spirit Nominee

Screen Actors Guild Nominee

Critics Choice Nominee

9 #1 Box Office Hits:

Jack (1996)

Anaconda (1997)

Antz (1998)

The Cell (2000)

The Wedding Planner (2001)

Maid In Manhattan (2002)

Monster-In Law (2005)

Ice Age 4: Continental Drift (2012)

Home (2015)

$3.2+ Billion grossed worldwide;

$1.3+ Billion grossed in a leading role

jennifer-lopez-attends-the-hustlers-prem

Impact:

• Lopez became the first Latin actress to be paid $1M for a leading role ("Selena")

• Lopez is the highest paid Latina in Hollywood

• Lopez is the highest grossing female artist of all-time in a leading role

• Lopez is one of only two female artists to achieve 9 #1 Box Office Hits

• To date, Lopez has starred in over 30 films in Hollywood across 4 decades

• Jennifer Lopez is the first and only artist in history to have a #1 album and #1 film in the same week

• Jennifer Lopez is the first and only Latin actress in history to appear in Hollywood Reporter's Top 10 Highest Paid Actresses from 2002-2004

• Lopez earned $15M for her role in "Monster-in-Law"

• "Out of Sight" (1998) is Lopez's highest rated film with a Rotten Tomatoes score of 93%, and Metacritic of 85

• "Maid In Manhattan" (2002) is Lopez's highest grossing live-action film in a leading role with $163M

• "Shall We Dance" (2004) is Lopez's highest grossing live-action film with $170M

• "Ice Age 4" (2012) is Lopez's highest grossing animated film with $877M

• "Hustlers" (2019) became the highest first week live-action film of Lopez's career with $33M; at 50 years old

• In 2019, Lopez was named one of the Top 10 Best Actors of the Year by New York Times

• Lopez is considered an inspiration and influence by many actresses of color for breaking down barriers and stereotypes of Latinos and WOC in Hollywood

• In 2021, Lopez's film "Selena" was inducted into the National Film Registry, nearly 25 years after it's release

• As of 2021, Jennifer Lopez remains the richest actress in Hollywood with a net worth of $400M

BUSINESS | FASHIONIMAGE

adevPhBKfZSX8n9AWSbQuL-1200-80.jpg

Impact:

• Lopez's beauty and body has received a large amount of media attention, in particular her derriere

• Lopez has been credited for 'breaking the mould' of thin-like figures in Hollywood in the 90s

• Lopez's fashion style has also influenced countless celebrities over the years, including The Kardashians, Mary J. Blige, Kelly Rowland, Beyonce, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Serena Williams among others

• Lopez's Versace dress she wore at the 2000 42nd GRAMMY Awards led to the creation of 'Google Images'

• The Versace dress was name the Dress of the Year by the Fashion Museum in 2000

• A replica of the Versace dress can be found at the The Fashion Musuem and the GRAMMY Museum

• Lopez has been credited for popularizing the 'Juicy Couture' velour tracksuits in the early 00s as seen in her "I'm Real (Remix)" music video which at the time was a small shop. The tracksuits will later be used by countless celebrities including Paris Hilton and Britney Spears

• Lopez's high-profile relationship with actor Ben Affleck in the early 00s was credited as the 'first superstar couple of the Internet age', resulting in the couple being known as "Bennifer"

• The term "Bennifer" itself became popular and started the trend of other celebrity couples being referred to by the combination of each other's first names; TomKat, Brangelina, Kimye

• In 2001, Jennifer Lopez launched a clothing and lifestyle line, "J.Lo by Jennifer Lopez" to stunning results; bringing in $300M by 2004

• In 2002, Jennifer Lopez released her first perfume, "Glow by J.Lo", which became the top selling perfume in over nine countries, raking in $40M in just 3 months

• Since "Glow", Lopez has been credited with influencing other celebrity endorsements of fragrances

• In 2003, Lopez signed an endorsement deal with Louis Vuitton

• Forbes Magazine reported that Lopez had the Best Selling Celebrity Perfume Line of All-Time having grossed over $2 Billion in sales

• In 2018, Lopez signed an endoresment deal with GUESS (re-signing in 2020)

• In 2019, Lopez signed an endorsement deal with COACH

• In 2019, Jennifer Lopez closed the Spring 2020 Versace Show at Milan Fashion Week emerging in a reimagined version of her green Versace dress

• In 2020, after 20 years of wearing her infamous Versace dress, Lopez signed an endorsement deal with Versace

• In early 2021, Lopez launched a skincare line, "JLo Beauty"

Honors/Accolades:

Spoiler

1998 Detail Sexiest Woman in the World

1999 VH1/Vogue Most Fashionable Female Artist

2000 FHM Sexiest Woman in the World

2000 VH1/Vogue Versace Award

2001 FHM Sexiest Woman in the World

2002 Vh1/Vogue Most Influential Award

2005 TIME 25 Most Infuential Hispanics

2006 ACE Fashion Icon of the Year

2007 US Weekly Style Icon of the Year

2007 People En Español Most Influential Entertainer

2010 US Weekly Style Icon of the Decade

2011 People Most Beautiful Woman

2011 Glamour Woman of the Year

2012 Forbes Most Powerful Celebrity

2013 VIBE Most Lustable Celebrity

2014 People Triple Threat Award

2018 TIME 100 Most Influential People

2019 CFDA Fashion Icon of the Year

2019 GQ Icon of the Year

2020 WSJ Pop Culture Innovator of the Year

j-lo-super-bowl.gif

Edited by SavagePapi
  • Like 1

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dabbyy

• Yudelkis

• SavagePapi

• insomniac

Excuse me, not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please delete this thread. this is my sister who was hit by a train and this thread is very disrespectful. idk who you are or if you even know or have seen her but i need you to delete this

Facts: 

- JLO is a far better dancer than Beyoncé and Britney, and is one of the best in the music industry. 

- Waiting For Tonight is incredible and perfectly represents that NYE vibe. 

- The remix goes off :wanda:

Edited by Blue Ace

7 hours ago, Dabbyy said:

What haters are doing here ??

@SavagePapi

Are you surprised? The first post after a hiatus being by a lamb is very telling and also very cringe.

"Why are you so obsessed with me?"

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, insomniac said:

Wait we lost the whole base thread? :gaylocat1:

Looks like they cleaned up all bases. So this is the same one, but with a clean slate.

2 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

Are you surprised? The first post after a hiatus being by a lamb is very telling and also very cringe.

"Why are you so obsessed with me?"

giphy.gif

Looks like they cleaned up all bases. So this is the same one, but with a clean slate.

Ugh it’s gonna take us 5 years to get to 20 pages again ?

4 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Ugh it’s gonna take us 5 years to get to 20 pages again ?

We need to write all the girls from the PM to come here for awhile.

l9AvWwv.gif

I'm also going to update the OP when I get the chance. Maybe I'll start on it tonight. Anything for J.Legend!

The new documentary is going to be great! ANDDDD the Netflix movie coming soon :jonny5:

41 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

The new documentary is going to be great! ANDDDD the Netflix movie coming soon :jonny5:

Yaas ! And the wedding lmao

2 hours ago, Dabbyy said:

Ohh make a beautiful OP @SavagePapi ! We deserve it finally !

I knowwwww!! I have some things in mind. It's long overdue. I just need to find the right artworks.

l9AvWwv.gif

THIS IS SO UNDERRATED

39 minutes ago, DRPapi809 said:

Helloooooo Ladiessss

Heyyyy, boo! Are you excited for this next project?!

Queen of 2020s ACCLAIM! :jonny5:

we're one of the the most blessed-by-their-fave bases in the world. no wonder why certain other bases are pressed and fuming

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

not surprised:bam:

true ...

Queen keeps them pressed !

15 hours ago, Rocket said:

Live It Up is the Thanos of Pop's best song.

l9AvWwv.gif

Let's talk about poor Earth having its biggest earthquake that day

mariah-carey-mariah.gif

Open Off My Love

I'm Glad

Ain't It Funny (the superior original version)

Are the holy trinity

16 hours ago, hardbrit said:

THIS IS SO UNDERRATED

FIXED

:heart2:

4 hours ago, Dabbyy said:

OP looking nice already ...

:clap3: @SavagePapi

Thanks, boo! It took forever! It's a little wordy, I know. But I think it was necessary given all the lies and misinformation that has been spread throughout this forum and the internet. I believe there's a a lot of impactful information that many people are not giving her credit for.

Maybe later down the line I'll place them into spoilers.

Let me know if I should remove or add anything. I figured MUSIC would be a bigger section because it is a music forum afterall. I'm still debating what to do with her ACCOLADES and her SINGLES era, post-2014. If you have any ideas would be helpful.

@insomniac @getback @DanceAgain @hardbrit @rta1913 @Mokichi @DRPapi809 @Bloodflowers. @Yudelkis @CosTaSsSs @naval23 @Onthe6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.