Hilary Duff

Stepfon

1 hour ago, Mr. Duff said:

Has it been 8 years since BIBO? :eek: It's been like 6 years, right?

Oh God time flies faster when you're an adult. My God I cannot believe I've bee supporting Hilary since 2002 and now 20 years later I am approaching family age. And will still support Hilary no matter what. :alexz: 

Ah sorry over 7 years but we’re not getting anything this year so it will be soon 8 years :cries:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• DuffStan

• MikeyDuff1D

• Venom

On 9/4/2022 at 10:49 PM, Stepfon said:

HIMYF SNATCHING both of it's Emmy noms tonight, the queen is finally apart of an Emmy award winning show!

I couldn't finish it. It is so corny and cringe. ROOTING FOR AN ALBUM THOUGH

Stepfon

On 9/6/2022 at 1:19 PM, PieceBy said:

Another year another yearly summary. I started to collect spotifys streams in 2018 (mostly just album tracks). Since 2021 I collect every single song, 27.08.21-26.08.22: 

Dignity album:

- has surpassed 33 mln streams (in total).

- gained over 1.640.000 more streams than the last time. 

- each year it gets more streams than the previous year. 

- in the last couple of years it was getting over 4 mln streams per year and for the first time it has surpassed 5 mln streams and gained almost 6,5 mln streams. 

- With Love (Bimbo Jones Radio Edit) is the only song which did not gain more streams than the last time.

- it was the biggest gain year for every song but With Love (Bimbo Jones Radio Edit) and I Wish. 

- For the 1st time I Wish got more streams than the previous year. It’s 2nd best “gain year” off this song. 

- Dignity (song) for the 1st time did not get less streams than the previous year. 

- I Wish was the 2nd (after With Love (Bimbo Jones Radio Edit)) least streamed song with over 60 k streams.

- With Love, Stranger, Play With Fire, Gypsy Woman, Danger, Outside of You, No Work, All Play and Between You and Me gain more streams every year. 

- No Work, All Play has surpassed I Wish and became 12th most streamed track off Dignity in total. 

Hilary Duff album (Rock This World from MW was added here):

- has surpassed 50,5 mln streams (in total).
- gained over 1.121.000 more streams than the last time. 

- in the last couple of years it was getting over 6 mln streams per year and for the first time it has surpassed 7 mln streams and gained almost 8 mln streams. 
- 10 songs gained more streams than the previous year. 

- it was the biggest gain year for Fly and Someone’s Watching over Me. Both song get each year more streams. 

- the least streamed song was The Last Song with 42.827 streams.

- only The Last Song and Cry got less than 50 k streams. 
- Rock This World, Shine and Mr. James Dean get less and less streams each year. 

- The Getaway, Jericho and Underneath This Smile for the 1st time did not get less streams than the previous year. 

Metamorphosis (Girl Can Rock was added to it as it’s on European & South America version): 

- has surpassed 130,6 mln streams (in total).

- gained over 3,5 mln more streams than the last time.

- was the beast year with over 25 mln streams. 
- 7 tracks gained more streams than the previous year (the last time only 1 song got less streams than the year before & 2 years ago only 3). This time makes it the year with most tracks getting less streams than the year before. But please note that some tracks were (probably in early 2022) and remain blocked since the last time I collected the data.

- the least streamed song  was Part Up with nearly 110 k streams. 
- Part Up and Inner Strenght are the only songs which got less than 150 k streams. 

- interesting (and deserving) is that Anywhere But Here got over 1,1 mln streams. It’s Hilary’s most streamed album track in a year right after My Kind (which got a promotional MV at least). 

- Why Not, Anywhere But Here and Little Voice get more and more streams every year. 

BI.BO. (album):

- for the 1st time has gained more streams than the previous year. 
- for the first time any song got more streams than the year before. Sparks, My Kind, Arms Around My Memory and Belong are the only ones which did not decline in streams in comparison to the last time. On in a Million was close (less 223 streams than the year before).

- the least streamed song (excluding Outlaw with 384 streams this year) was Picture This with almost 60 k streams. 

Santa Claus Lane (album): 

- surpassed 2,800,000 streams in total. 
- each song gained more streams than the year before.  

Others:

- blocked worldwide are 38 songs, available in at least one country are 111 songs. 

- to this day Hilary’s complete discography got 453.934481 streams.

- this year makes her best year with over 72 mln streams. 

I love me some data :smitten:

Thank you for sharing this. Most Wanted is more complicated to measure?

Metamorphosis album tracks have finally been made available in Europe, after 2(?) years of absence.

Anywhere But Here probably gains so much in streams because it's also on A Cinderella Story's soundtrack?

Edited by DuffStan

On 9/9/2022 at 11:59 AM, DuffStan said:

I love me some data :smitten:

Thank you for sharing this. Most Wanted is more complicated to measure?

Metamorphosis album tracks have finally been made available in Europe, after 2(?) years of absence.

Anywhere But Here probably gains so much in streams because it's also on A Cinderella Story's soundtrack?

I tryed to edit my post but it said it was too late. I posted the info based on the wrong folder (one day too early). I guess the most interesting update is that One In A Million gained more streams than the previous time. Other than that just small changes. Like Picture This over 60 k etc. 

On 9th May 2022 I noticed that Metamorphosis (song) was blocked. Probably it wasn’t available earlier this year(?) (but for 100% it was blocked after the 26.08.21). I noticed on 28.05.2022 the song was back on Spotify. Sweet Sixteen, The Math, Workin’ It Out, Where Did I Go Right? and Party Up were blocked at the same time but stayed unavailable for longer (& after the summary, back on 07.09.22)

yeah I believe Anywhere But Here is popular because of A Cinderella Story. Now You Know made almost 600.000 (only ~26k less than Play With Fire). Crash World (296k - best year so far) is also above 1 mln streams in total and will surpass Holiday “soon” as it gets more daily streams. Ah and of course Our Lips Are Sealed is smashing (over 1,5mln streams this time), it’s 11th song when sorted by gain.

When it comes to Most Wanted: I was adding Come Clean Remix and So Yeaterday’s streams to the original song in 2019 & 2020. So it’s hard to tell how it changed through the years. Only last year I wrote down literally every songs streams. MW collectors edition is blocked since the last time. It may be blocked much longer but i lack the informations. (Live at Gibson is blocked worldwide too.) MW and MW Colette’s have together over 35,5 mln streams in total. 

Release another vinyl Queen :heart: Please give me BIBO. I’ll even take Best Of.

This is from May of this year and what have we heard since? *crickets*

Euphoria Maddy GIF - Euphoria Maddy Perez GIFs

Edited by Venom

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2022 at 6:52 AM, Venom said:

This is from May of this year and what have we heard since? *crickets*

Euphoria Maddy GIF - Euphoria Maddy Perez GIFs

Well, she's been silent for a while vs a couple of months ago. I don't think she is but she better be cooking something for us.

We're starving and I'm ready for her to have a minor streaming hit. I don't care about charts anymore but I feel like if she came back with the RIGHT lead this time around, she might get a cute response from the longtime fans (and GP).

• 2 weeks later...

The BIBO deluxe edition tracks are finally on streaming!

can finally stream Outlaw

I just saw that Dan Levy, a comedian and one of the writers of HIMYF, revealed that he was fired and allegedly spoiled who the father is. He might've been joking and they probably don't even have it set in stone who the father is yet. Regardless, I really do hope they have a funnier writing team for season 2 because only certain episodes I found funny. Most of the jokes were corny imo. 

On 10/9/2022 at 11:01 AM, Sam9 said:

The BIBO deluxe edition tracks are finally on streaming!

can finally stream Outlaw

That was such an unexpected move. I am so happy streams for CTS and AAY now count for BIBO!

12 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

I just saw that Dan Levy, a comedian and one of the writers of HIMYF, revealed that he was fired and allegedly spoiled who the father is. He might've been joking and they probably don't even have it set in stone who the father is yet. Regardless, I really do hope they have a funnier writing team for season 2 because only certain episodes I found funny. Most of the jokes were corny imo. 

Oh ****, well I find them being super secretive about Season 2 which is a good sign

• 3 weeks later...

The only reason why I’m a little bit excited about the 2nd season of HIMYF is new interviews and hopefully some news regarding music…

On 10/29/2022 at 12:06 AM, PieceBy said:

The only reason why I’m a little bit excited about the 2nd season of HIMYF is new interviews and hopefully some news regarding music…

Same lol

On 10/28/2022 at 5:06 PM, PieceBy said:

Same and it's nice to know that the interviews will be IN PERSON this time. I hope Hilary really gets back out there next year, it will be the 20th anniversary of all of her 2003 projects and it would be so cute to see her honor Metamorphosis and The Lizzie McGuire Movie. 

Also:

Her post about Aaron is very moving. This life is so fickle.

• 1 month later...

Caught the tail end of a commercial for HIMYF season 2 during New Years Rockin Eve. They better upload it later today to their socials. 

• 4 weeks later...

Are there any new interesting interviews? I don’t care for himyf, her motherhood, clothing line or whatever stories.

She looks more confident than ever, but it just doesn't hit the same when it's not the musique.

On 1/25/2023 at 11:26 AM, DuffStan said:

She looks more confident than ever, but it just doesn't hit the same when it's not the musique.

Yeah basically people is here for her as a popstar more than an actress since ever tbh

But she's more confident in acting so that's it.

21 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

Yeah basically people is here for her as a popstar more than an actress since ever tbh

But she's more confident in acting so that's it.

From Meghan Trainor to Kim Petras, I can perfectly see her featured on a deep album cut. No need to make it a single, why isn't anyone inviting her on their songs?

1 minute ago, DuffStan said:

From Meghan Trainor to Kim Petras, I can perfectly see her featured on a deep album cut. No need to make it a single, why isn't anyone inviting her on their songs?

Probably they've even done it, but I feel that she just wants to focus on acting. That's weird tho

45 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

Probably they've even done it, but I feel that she just wants to focus on acting. That's weird tho

She must hate her voice?

She kinda sang on the first episode of Season 2 from what I've seen online

34 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

She must hate her voice?

She kinda sang on the first episode of Season 2 from what I've seen online

I don't know, maybe she's just not confident because she's not a powerhouse vocalist, but well who cares... there are plenty of popstars without a powerfull voice...

She sang in the season 1 too (Drop Of Jupiters)...

HIMYF is cute and all but she deserve better

5 hours ago, ReachOut said:

I don't know, maybe she's just not confident because she's not a powerhouse vocalist, but well who cares... there are plenty of popstars without a powerfull voice...

She sang in the season 1 too (Drop Of Jupiters)...

HIMYF is cute and all but she deserve better

They're shooting the final episode of Season 2 in front of a live audience soon. Let's see what project she's tackling next. Not even sure it's getting renewed tbh.

2 hours ago, DuffStan said:

They're shooting the final episode of Season 2 in front of a live audience soon. Let's see what project she's tackling next. Not even sure it's getting renewed tbh.

I could see HIMYF running for four seasons. I feel like Hulu is committed to doing a few seasons. Otherwise, they wouldn’t be setting so many storylines. They can’t leave a legacy show w/o a worthy ending and they have to right the wrong of the original, known for its bad finale. 

I wish Hilary would use her time off to shoot a dramatic movie, I don’t want her to be the lead at all, a nice supporting role in an ensemble cast. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.