Hilary Duff

Stepfon

2 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

I guess her writers were hiding a gay relationship since she did not write music back then:jonny6:

I was def thinking the writers. Hilary is such a straight woman lol.

2 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

WE absolutely need more huge acting projects, some movies in theaters would be dope or even on Netflix or Hulu. I personally do not like Younger or How I Met Your Father.

I saw that new Rebel Wilson movie on Netflix, and while it wasn’t groundbreaking, it really made me miss seeing Hilary Duff in a comedy film like that. 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• DuffStan

• MikeyDuff1D

• Venom

Queen of only doing one project a year even thought I know damn well she gets more offers than that.

I hate how Hilary’s TikTok is just ads but that Amazon one where she tells pre-Lizzie Hilary the lyric from Come Clean :jonny4:

Edited by Venom

On 6/17/2022 at 3:37 PM, MikeyDuff1D said:

Queen of only doing one project a year even thought I know damn well she gets more offers than that.

Yeah, I would REALLY like to know what projects she gets offered. 

When does HIMYF start filming season 2? Didn't Hilary nonchalantly announce it in one of her recent interviews? I forget. 

I would say her “but” means no new music. Ugh I really blame younger for her tv resurrection. Before that she had nothing and was focused on her music career… 

On 7/13/2022 at 3:59 AM, PieceBy said:

I would say her “but” means no new music. Ugh I really blame younger for her tv resurrection. Before that she had nothing and was focused on her music career… 

true. i appreciate getting to see her on tv again but it really...derailed her music comeback zzz

IMG-20220716-135032.jpg

She finally arrived :jonny5:

Now all I have to do is wait for Dignity to be shipped out :duca:

On 7/16/2022 at 1:53 PM, Subzero said:

IMG-20220716-135032.jpg

She finally arrived :jonny5:

Now all I have to do is wait for Dignity to be shipped out :duca:

Beautiful. They should've included Supergirl. Such an underrated song that would've been a hit if it was a single. IDK why it was only on the Japanese edition of MW. 

There's clearly a demand for Hilary's music considering they keep releasing all of her albums on vinyl (hopefully BIBO is next). There's been such a nostalgic buzz surrounding Hilary these past few years, it's sad that nothing has come of it musically. I think a tour would do really well right now. 

6 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Beautiful. They should've included Supergirl. Such an underrated song that would've been a hit if it was a single. IDK why it was only on the Japanese edition of MW. 

There's clearly a demand for Hilary's music considering they keep releasing all of her albums on vinyl (hopefully BIBO is next). There's been such a nostalgic buzz surrounding Hilary these past few years, it's sad that nothing has come of it musically. I think a tour would do really well right now. 

Same, I wish they included it too. It was on the Collectors Signature Editions too but I doubt they'd ever make a vinyl version of those.

I think Best OF is next, they did Most Wanted so they will probably do that compilation too (it will irritate me if they don't I hate incomplete things :rip:) and then BIBO. Ikr :cries: I just don't think her heart is in music anymore, maybe one day she'll release something but acting and mom life are her everything atm so we can just continue daydreaming :toofunny3:

2 hours ago, Subzero said:

Same, I wish they included it too. It was on the Collectors Signature Editions too but I doubt they'd ever make a vinyl version of those.

I think Best OF is next, they did Most Wanted so they will probably do that compilation too (it will irritate me if they don't I hate incomplete things :rip:) and then BIBO. Ikr :cries: I just don't think her heart is in music anymore, maybe one day she'll release something but acting and mom life are her everything atm so we can just continue daydreaming :toofunny3:

Mess. Idk how I forgot about this :toofunny2: I remember seeing it at Target and everything. The nostalgia :weeps:

I was thinking they'd skip Best Of because it was such a flop and they already have a compilation album of Hilary's. We'll see.

What color do you think Best Of would be? 

And I know, she just always gives these little glimmers of hope in interviews, but then backpedals a few months later. I need to stop falling for it and just be realistic. I just can't help but think about what could be :cries:

30 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Mess. Idk how I forgot about this :toofunny2: I remember seeing it at Target and everything. The nostalgia :weeps:

I was thinking they'd skip Best Of because it was such a flop and they already have a compilation album of Hilary's. We'll see.

What color do you think Best Of would be? 

And I know, she just always gives these little glimmers of hope in interviews, but then backpedals a few months later. I need to stop falling for it and just be realistic. I just can't help but think about what could be :cries:

:dies: I have all the versions, I remember getting the Target versions, the normal ones, the Japanese ones and I had the Walmart one years ago but lost it when I moved, don't remember it being different aside from a digital download code. Ikr :chick3: I miss getting so excited to go to the mall and buy her albums on release day, she even came to the mall where I lived for her Dignity release signing and I wasn't able to go, I was upset for months :gaycat6:

I hope they don't, I know it's only go two new tracks but I want a complete set or it will bother me until I die :skull:

Probably just B&W and maybe a grey/green disc, sort of like a washed out version of the mint Metamorphosis disc. That or black/sheer black. Some of the Best Of versions blooklets are just normal grey (b&w) but some are greyish-green, like the US/AUS versions are normal grey and my UK copy has a greenish-blue tint, so idk, could be a printing thing. I always loved the color scheme for the Japanese version! The brown/greens with the golden tin foil is really pretty.

She's such a tease :mad: she's lucky she's my fave and I love her sm, I wouldn't take this from anyone else :dies:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 3:00 AM, Subzero said:

:dies: I have all the versions, I remember getting the Target versions, the normal ones, the Japanese ones and I had the Walmart one years ago but lost it when I moved, don't remember it being different aside from a digital download code. Ikr :chick3: I miss getting so excited to go to the mall and buy her albums on release day, she even came to the mall where I lived for her Dignity release signing and I wasn't able to go, I was upset for months :gaycat6:

I hope they don't, I know it's only go two new tracks but I want a complete set or it will bother me until I die :skull:

Probably just B&W and maybe a grey/green disc, sort of like a washed out version of the mint Metamorphosis disc. That or black/sheer black. Some of the Best Of versions blooklets are just normal grey (b&w) but some are greyish-green, like the US/AUS versions are normal grey and my UK copy has a greenish-blue tint, so idk, could be a printing thing. I always loved the color scheme for the Japanese version! The brown/greens with the golden tin foil is really pretty.

She's such a tease :mad: she's lucky she's my fave and I love her sm, I wouldn't take this from anyone else :dies:

You must be a collector. I'm envious. 

I was thinking B&W too. I never knew what the Japanese version of Best Of looked like, but it makes sense that it would be different since the US version of Best Of is taken from the Japanese version of Dignity. All of the color schemes for Hilary's vinyls are a hit so far imo. 

I just wish that if she's not going to give us music, that she would at least do a movie or limited series that is completely different than anything she's ever done before. I know Sophie and Kelsey are different characters since Kelsey is bitchy and flawed, but I want to see her do something outside of the comedy genre now. THOST is a fever dream as far as I'm concerned. 

I finally watched Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and saw right away that Rachel McAdams' character is wearing the same exact wedding dress that Hilary wore to her wedding with Matthew. Hilary's wedding was in December 2019 and Doctor Strange was filmed in 2020 and 2021. 

jS2jV6R.jpg

QALvmZL.png

A fashion icon that is always ahead of her time :clap3:

Edited by MikeyDuff1D

• 2 weeks later...

Random but I'm watching PLL: Original Sin 1x05 and they mentioned Hilary and Casper Meets Wendy being "iconic"  :alexz:

Spoiler

one of the liars even dressed as her :dies:

Queen of iconicness :gaycat4:

Edited by Subzero

On 7/27/2022 at 10:22 PM, MikeyDuff1D said:

You must be a collector. I'm envious. 

I was thinking B&W too. I never knew what the Japanese version of Best Of looked like, but it makes sense that it would be different since the US version of Best Of is taken from the Japanese version of Dignity. All of the color schemes for Hilary's vinyls are a hit so far imo. 

I just wish that if she's not going to give us music, that she would at least do a movie or limited series that is completely different than anything she's ever done before. I know Sophie and Kelsey are different characters since Kelsey is bitchy and flawed, but I want to see her do something outside of the comedy genre now. THOST is a fever dream as far as I'm concerned. 

I am, I don't have all versions of her singles/remixes, there's so many but I have almost every version of the albums. 

Yeah I love the Japanese ones, they're really cool and always have extra DVD content from what we get. 

I wish she'd do a real horror or something, I pretend that movie doesn't exist :dies:. I just hope she keeps doing stuff and doesn't disappear again, glad she has HIMYF!

NOT HIMYF winning TWO awards (an industry award and some seal of approval award) in its first season when Younger NEVER won anything. 

The Hilary Duff slander in Jennette McCurdy's new book had me SHOOK :deadbanana4:

On 7/12/2022 at 12:59 PM, PieceBy said:

I would travel ANYWHERE to see her on tour. I hope her kids keep asking her for new music :cries:

6 hours ago, hardbrit said:

The Hilary Duff slander in Jennette McCurdy's new book had me SHOOK :deadbanana4:

omg what did she say? :eek:

On 8/5/2022 at 1:47 AM, Subzero said:

Random but I'm watching PLL: Original Sin 1x05 and they mentioned Hilary and Casper Meets Wendy being "iconic"  :alexz:

Reveal hidden contents

one of the liars even dressed as her :dies:

Queen of iconicness :gaycat4:

Even her flops being remembered :clap3:

This movie should be on Disney Plus. Richie Rich's Christmas Wish is or was on there at one point which was also made by Saban Entertainment, which is now owned by Disney. They used to play CMW on Disney Channel and ABC Family every Halloween but stopped doing that like 10 years ago. Now it's never on TV and isn't on streaming. I know it's free on YouTube but not enough people know that. 

2 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Even her flops being remembered :clap3:

This movie should be on Disney Plus. Richie Rich's Christmas Wish is or was on there at one point which was also made by Saban Entertainment, which is now owned by Disney. They used to play CMW on Disney Channel and ABC Family every Halloween but stopped doing that like 10 years ago. Now it's never on TV and isn't on streaming. I know it's free on YouTube but not enough people know that. 

The power that she has, the queen of Tween did that:alexz:

I'm not sure if they would add it, a lot of their stuff is in partnership and deals just aren't being made unfortunately, that's why so many shows and movies disney used to air (Jett Jackson, Life with Derek, Naturally Sadie, etc.) they don't own the full rights to or will even pay for to have it for streaming, I wish they would!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.