Hilary Duff

Stepfon

Did you see her interview with Hoda & Jenna? She dreams of doing Broadway in 10 years.

Girls we're getting music. I want to believe it.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• DuffStan

• MikeyDuff1D

• Venom

18 hours ago, DuffStan said:

Did you see her interview with Hoda & Jenna? She dreams of doing Broadway in 10 years.

Girls we're getting music. I want to believe it.

it surprised me tbh that she dreamt of doing broadway. that interview coupled with her saying shes been in and out of the studio recently, we really are getting new music i guess? its just a matter of when

She has arrived :jonny5:

Tl2LBRB.jpg

Erb62jA.jpg

Now just waiting for Most Wanted to get sent out in June and impatiently wait for the holy bible that is Dignity to get announced/released :duca:

Listening to my Hilary Duff vinyl that arrived this weekend and just thinking about how strange that era was :rip:

Only one U.S. single out of 17 tracks... why were there so many songs on the album in the first place? :rip: And the era got abandoned so quickly

Not to mention the random reissue where some of the songs' production was changed for some reason

7 hours ago, Subzero said:

She has arrived :jonny5:

Tl2LBRB.jpg

Erb62jA.jpg

Now just waiting for Most Wanted to get sent out in June and impatiently wait for the holy bible that is Dignity to get announced/released :duca:

I should get mine this week :jonny6:

She said she loves singing. I HOPE SHE RELEASES SOMETHING

54 minutes ago, Joyride said:

I should get mine this week :jonny6:

:party:

Mine came really quick, two days after I ordered it was out for delivery! Now I just gotta wait until June 10th for Most Wanted :alexz:

1 hour ago, Aaron said:

Listening to my Hilary Duff vinyl that arrived this weekend and just thinking about how strange that era was :rip:

Only one U.S. single out of 17 tracks... why were there so many songs on the album in the first place? :rip: And the era got abandoned so quickly

Not to mention the random reissue where some of the songs' production was changed for some reason

They probably let her have so many tracks because they expected it to sell really well with Raise Your Voice being out a month later and Fly was featured in the trailers/movie as well as SWOM/Jericho, so minus those 3, the album would have just been 14 tracks.

I'm still bitter The Getaway wasn't a single :gaycat6:

I think Hilary’s Women’s Health issue must be selling really well I haven’t been able to find it anywhere. I just found one copy at LAX finally.

7 hours ago, Aaron said:

So many questions, can Andre Recke do a restrospective interview of Hilary's career someday? It would be so interesting.

The fact that she also recorded the album in hotel rooms, while being sick, etc. The Fly video captures a part of that craziness.

8 hours ago, Subzero said:

They probably let her have so many tracks because they expected it to sell really well with Raise Your Voice being out a month later and Fly was featured in the trailers/movie as well as SWOM/Jericho, so minus those 3, the album would have just been 14 tracks.

I'm still bitter The Getaway wasn't a single :gaycat6:

The song that was made to be a single and I will never get over the fact that it wasn't. 

3 hours ago, Stepfon said:

The song that was made to be a single and I will never get over the fact that it wasn't. 

Same :weeps:

I always imagine what the mv could have been like :jonny2:

aY4n5mB.png

tumblr_mm339yvXtN1qd8zg3o6_250.gif

Not a whole damn month :gaycat6:

• 2 weeks later...

The Italian Grazia interview translated: https://graziamagazine.com/us/articles/hilary-duff-career-motherhood-interview/?fbclid=IwAR3YULI0Yxpb6ENpNmjJbUIrKuYjFuZYMl0h54S0nxXuLe3Cmg2VDpLtPMU

It's really cute when she talks about her kids. This is where she mentions writing and casually recording new music.

On 5/23/2022 at 2:36 AM, DuffStan said:

So many questions, can Andre Recke do a restrospective interview of Hilary's career someday? It would be so interesting.

The fact that she also recorded the album in hotel rooms, while being sick, etc. The Fly video captures a part of that craziness.

She was doing so many movies also... That era was VERY wierd

I wish Hilary could land a small role in an ensemble movie and get back out there doing movies. The weird thing about her career is on RT all her movies are ROTTEN but all of her TV projects are FRESH. 

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

I wish Hilary could land a small role in an ensemble movie and get back out there doing movies. The weird thing about her career is on RT all her movies are ROTTEN but all of her TV projects are FRESH. 

I want her to have a Netflix production under the belt as well. When I search for her on the platform only A Cinderella Story shows up, and that’s not all year long

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

I want her to have a Netflix production under the belt as well. When I search for her on the platform only A Cinderella Story shows up, and that’s not all year long

15 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

Yeah, I would love for her to do something with Netflix as well.

Side note: HIMYF is a hit in other countries, the show was a very smart move for Hilary.

Why did I think her last IG post with the caption Hilary Summer 22 was a music announcement :gaycat6:

3 hours ago, Venom said:

Why did I think her last IG post with the caption Hilary Summer 22 was a music announcement :gaycat6:

same :rip: i had to reread the caption thrice to see if i missed anything out.

7 hours ago, Stepfon said:

agreed. studios need to take her in and give her a chance

The way Hide Away came on shuffle today and made me realize that this song lowkey sounds like it’s about two girls in a secret relationship. I-

#HappyPrideMonth

On 5/22/2022 at 9:47 PM, Aaron said:

Hollywood Records sucks

2 minutes ago, Venom said:

The way Hide Away came on shuffle today and made me realize that this song lowkey sounds like it’s about two girls in a secret relationship. I-

#HappyPrideMonth

I guess her writers were hiding a gay relationship since she did not write music back then:jonny6:

WE absolutely need more huge acting projects, some movies in theaters would be dope or even on Netflix or Hulu. I personally do not like Younger or How I Met Your Father.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.