Hilary Duff

Stepfon

5 hours ago, Venom said:

My voodoo worked :fonso:

Hide contents

jk i really just manifested 

:weeps:

I need Matthew Koma to executive produce and give her the biggest bops!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• DuffStan

• MikeyDuff1D

• Venom

2 hours ago, DuffStan said:

I need Matthew Koma to executive produce and give her the biggest bops!

I want Hilary to have her Clarity!

She should record a song with Joel too :eli: Wake Up is still pop perfection!

Edited by ReachOut

The Women’s Health cover… I will never recover :jonny:

OMG :flame:

The fact that we have gotten TWO magazine covers in one week. :duca:

When was the last time that happened?

Hilary's publicist:

Kristen Foster is Executive Vice President and head of the Music Department at PMK*BNC, the world's largest entertainment PR firm. She has spent two decades in myriad dynamic public relations leadership positions within the music and film businesses. Foster manages the image and press campaigns for the top names in music and oversees the company's music roster which includes Eric Clapton, Lionel Richie, R. Kelly, Harry Connick Jr., Peter Gabriel, Seal, Joan Jett, George Michael, Jennifer Nettles, the late Whitney Houston, and many more. She also helps artists re-entering the marketplace such as New Kids On The Block, with the challenges of a changing media landscape. Within the scope of touring, Foster has overseen tour-specific PR campaigns for both Live Nation and AEG, including the hugely popular Justin Bieber tour, Britney Spears tour, New Kids On The Block/Backstreet Boys tour, and many more.

2 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Hilary's publicist:

Kristen Foster is Executive Vice President and head of the Music Department at PMK*BNC, the world's largest entertainment PR firm. She has spent two decades in myriad dynamic public relations leadership positions within the music and film businesses. Foster manages the image and press campaigns for the top names in music and oversees the company's music roster which includes Eric Clapton, Lionel Richie, R. Kelly, Harry Connick Jr., Peter Gabriel, Seal, Joan Jett, George Michael, Jennifer Nettles, the late Whitney Houston, and many more. She also helps artists re-entering the marketplace such as New Kids On The Block, with the challenges of a changing media landscape. Within the scope of touring, Foster has overseen tour-specific PR campaigns for both Live Nation and AEG, including the hugely popular Justin Bieber tour, Britney Spears tour, New Kids On The Block/Backstreet Boys tour, and many more.

Holy Hilary

4 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Hilary's publicist:

:clap3:

Is this a new publicist for her?? Is she at the point where she wants to focus on her career again :jonny3:

The fact that anytime she does something remotely controversial or that receives a lot of attention, it’s never accompanied by anything. :rip:

A single release would have greatly benefitted from this stunning photo shoot.

8 hours ago, wren said:

Is this a new publicist for her?? Is she at the point where she wants to focus on her career again :jonny3:

Her career revival has been going on for a while now, ever since HIMYF was announced I would say.

I hope she speaks about music in the interview!

The PS is truly fire!

23 hours ago, wren said:

No, another Hilary stan discovered this publicist was on board for when BI.BO. was released.

17 hours ago, Right Now said:

The fact that anytime she does something remotely controversial or that receives a lot of attention, it’s never accompanied by anything. :rip:

A single release would have greatly benefitted from this stunning photo shoot.

You don't think this is part of the international push for HIMYF? I agree and understand what you are saying though.

2 hours ago, Sam9 said:

Hey all,

Not sure if anyones seen, but Most Wanted is being released on Vinyl!

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/hilary-duff-most-wanted-limited-lp?color=007&size=ALL&type=REGULAR

Thank you sis ? Surprised this was released so quickly after her self titled but I am so excited to have (hopefully) all of her albums on vinyl soon.

TbH I’m really surprised that she’s recording something. Knowing her and after the interview with James Cordon about HIMYF she said that she’s going to be filming twice the amount of the ep for the 2nd season and joked “see you kids never” or something like this. I hope that at least an EP comes out of it. I don’t want her to record a few songs and lock them in a vault. I need new Hilary music. I don’t care about her acting career. 

On 5/13/2022 at 5:10 AM, PieceBy said:

TbH I’m really surprised that she’s recording something. Knowing her and after the interview with James Cordon about HIMYF she said that she’s going to be filming twice the amount of the ep for the 2nd season and joked “see you kids never” or something like this. I hope that at least an EP comes out of it. I don’t want her to record a few songs and lock them in a vault. I need new Hilary music. I don’t care about her acting career. 

I'm hoping that she's recording a lot of new music now so that she can release a song/EP after she's done filming season 2. That way she will have time to properly promote the new music in between then and when HIMYF season 2 airs. 

Edited by MikeyDuff1D

13 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

I'm hoping that she's recording a lot of new music now so that she can release a song/EP after she's done filming season 2. That way she will have time to properly promote the new music in between then and when HIMYF season 2 airs. 

She probably hasn’t even recorded one song yet… Hilary has never moved that fast when she first gets back in the studio lol

Haylie's singing voice still sounds good. It is so different from Hilary's though.

I would love for Hilary to do a Disney animated musical (no more low-budget please) because I want to hear her sing a ballad. 

Thoughts on Hilary being at dinner/lunch with Josh Abraham?

14 hours ago, ReachOut said:

Thoughts on Hilary being at dinner/lunch with Josh Abraham?

She's been friends/neighbors with him and his wife Gina for like a decade now, so unfortunately it doesn't mean anything as far as new music goes. 

On 5/19/2022 at 5:57 AM, MikeyDuff1D said:

She's been friends/neighbors with him and his wife Gina for like a decade now, so unfortunately it doesn't mean anything as far as new music goes. 

:noparty:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.