• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• DuffStan

• MikeyDuff1D

• Venom

I wish she would attend big events again, she did so good in 2007/2008. Even though, I will say that this has been the best year of her career since 2015.

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

I wish she would attend big events again, she did so good in 2007/2008. Even though, I will say that this has been the best year of her career since 2015.

Her acting career revival was so pleasing to witness! Let's hope she goes into the studio with Matthew next :duca:

Wait are all the previous posts gone?

1 hour ago, fabu sloth said:

Wait are all the previous posts gone?

atrl reset :rip:

• 2 weeks later...

She has been on frequent social media hiatus, is she secretly recording new music? :eddie:

I'm so excited for the new self titled vinyl to arrive :heart: I wonder if she even knows about it.

I have the self titled piano book, so both will look nice up for display.

On 4/25/2022 at 5:23 PM, DuffStan said:

She has been on frequent social media hiatus, is she secretly recording new music? :eddie:

i wish! tho it is highly unlikely she isnt lol. do you guys think she'll EVER return to music?

3 hours ago, fabu sloth said:

i wish! tho it is highly unlikely she isnt lol. do you guys think she'll EVER return to music?

I do :jonny5:

I wonder why Hilary and Matt are in Mexico. Imagine if it is music related :dancehall:

On 4/30/2022 at 10:27 PM, MikeyDuff1D said:

I wonder why Hilary and Matt are in Mexico. Imagine if it is music related :dancehall:

It's for The Killers concert apparently

11 hours ago, DuffStan said:

It's for The Killers concert apparently

I know but I didn't think she would go there just for that. I was hoping she'd do work stuff while there.

At least this has shown that Mexico is still here for her :clap3:

queen of my childhood, i literally remember going to see a Cinderella story when i was 4 with my older sister :clap3:

Remember when Hilary went to BOTH the MET Gala and the CFDA Awards in 2008? Good times!

On 5/3/2022 at 12:55 PM, Venom said:

I need Hilary to get the itch again :fonso:

SHE GOT THE ITCH! She's recording new music, either a new album or a new song is coming. If she gets the full itch again.

4 hours ago, DuffStan said:

SHE GOT THE ITCH! She's recording new music, either a new album or a new song is coming. If she gets the full itch again.

My voodoo worked :fonso:

jk i really just manifested 

:weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.