• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be here for DL3 being mainly dark dance pop & glam rock :WAP:

Ugh not knowing what the sound is gonna be is killing me. There are so many possibilities. I mean none of us expected FN to be disco dance pop. :gaycat3:

1 hour ago, katara said:

Ok I just KNOW she chose this outfit last night just because of the way the albanian players from Switzerland beat Serbia in that match @Bloodflowers.:lmao:

Yeah, not the biggest fan of that outfit tbh.  

6 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Yeah, not the biggest fan of that outfit tbh.  

She just needed something black and red so she grabbed the next best outfit she could find

jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

Edited by katara

1 hour ago, katara said:

She just needed something black and red so she grabbed the next best outfit she could find

jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

Yeah, that's probably it :fan:

34 minutes ago, katara said:

Ok I just KNOW she chose this outfit last night just because of the way the albanian players from Switzerland beat Serbia in that match @Bloodflowers.:lmao:

Dua Lipa's Switzerland beating Serbia is a night worth of celebration! She looks FABULOUS!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ed6d7ca2a46a1022d1 

1 hour ago, katara said:

I just know she was fighting for her life trying to hold herself back from posting something messy on insta. Ugh, queen. Love when she goes full Enver Hoxha:gaycat4:

Dua decide to to M&G with other artist today :alexz:

Dua & Selena

Imagen

Dua Lipa & Jack Harlow

Imagen

Dua Lipa & Omar Apollo

Imagen

Dua & this other artist

Imagen

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Someone quickly make some Dua threads on Celebria or something to distract from the latest controversy :katie2:

no.gif

Edit: oop thread closed already for "atrls most loved princess"

I always see comments of people hating on her because not enough people are hating her lol :rip: ahhhh my "morally superior" fave,  they CANT stand it:duca:

Edited by Spice

Does anyone know if there's a DSN only version of this but with the outro? :jonny5: I know Live in LA is the same, but the studio quality beats >>> :jonny5:

If anyone wants to garage band edit the ending of this mix into the offical DSN please do :jonny5:

I just know DSN would've gone from hit of the year to hit of the decade if she included that outro :jonny5:

Not the Emails from Daddy Duki leaking :rip:

She really needs to fire him. He is a self centered leach who is a nobody without her. 

Dua has really come a long way in her career since 2017 when New Rules became a big hit... I would have hardly imagined she'd become that big and manage to sustain it.

7 hours ago, katara said:

Yall what if she debuts DL3's lead at the Grammys 2023 :WAP:

That would mean that they already have picked the lead though. Any tea on that @BlackoutZone :WAP:

Where did u get this info from? ??

18 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Where did u get this info from? ??

That's not info, just my wishful thinking.

It makes too much sense though. There is no better way to debut your lead than at the Grammys and the Brits. And we all know she is very calculated with promo spots. 

4 hours ago, katara said:

That's not info, just my wishful thinking.

It makes too much sense though. There is no better way to debut your lead than at the Grammys and the Brits. And we all know she is very calculated with promo spots. 

I think she’s gonna want to ‘save’ the big Grammy and Brits performances for when she’s nominated again (like in 2021), so I can see her skipping this year

I really hope she finishes the album next year like she said she would :jonny: Imagine if it’s as excellent as Future Nostalgia

Since Lana released I suddenly remembered how her and Dua used to both have the same manager :dies:

Then I put 2+2 together and how Lana has always suffered major leaks so it had to be someone within the management doing it :rip:

hopefully now she’s parted ways we don’t get another FN leak scenario (touch wood) 

also I just noticed Ben unfollowed her on IG so obviously things didn’t end of very good terms… :biblionny:

On 12/5/2022 at 3:30 PM, katara said:

Yall what if she debuts DL3's lead at the Grammys 2023 :WAP:

That would mean that they already have picked the lead though. Any tea on that @BlackoutZone :WAP:

February sounds way too early but I wouldn’t say no. Give us another viral 2021 Grammy moment :WAP:  :WAP:

4 minutes ago, Aslan said:

Since Lana released I suddenly remembered how her and Dua used to both have the same manager :dies:

Then I put 2+2 together and how Lana has always suffered major leaks so it had to be someone within the management doing it :rip:

hopefully now she’s parted ways we don’t get another FN leak scenario (touch wood) 

also I just noticed Ben unfollowed her on IG so obviously things didn’t end of very good terms… :biblionny:

Ben and her seemed to work soooo well together. You could tell from their interviews that it was genuine.

Why do I feel as though the main reason for her departure from him is her controlling and jealous leach father? He must have whispered poison into her ear all this time. I find it kinda tragic that he has nothing going on except leaching off of her. Like get a job, stay away from her.

I feel like a Beyonce / Matthew or Britney / Jaime moment is inevitable between them in the future. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.