Dua Lipa

Cain

I feel so emotional :chick3:

this era has truly been one for the pop history books. I’ve been with her from the very start and just seeing her reach new peaks is truly so inspiring. Future nostalgia will forever hold a special place in my heart and how much it helped me in such bleak period in my life. This era has had many highs and some lows (justice for levitating) but Dua has always remained resilient, consistent and her tenacity and drive has truly cemented her as a pop princess. :clap3:

now we wait for DL3 :jonny5:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

In a press conference held in Tirana today before the last show of the Future Notalgia Tour, the British-Kosovar legend Dua Lipa was asked if she would take a break after the tour. She said she was heading back to London right away to spend some intensive months in the studio to finish her upcoming album. 

I do hope she gets some time to herself, though. Def don't want to let the momentum die and she shouldn't take too long . . but she deserves a little break! Also so that she has something interesting to talk/sing about beyond her breakup alone. 

what if she scraps the tour recordings because of the iconic opening outfit and the tour gets added to the monster ball born this way ball and other tours that we'll never get 

F22C5A99-D0DA-443A-A86D-C194CE0D5F49.thu 

but we need an extra album between DL3 and DL4 to avoid the 4th album curse :celestial5:

Maybe a Greatest Hits or an album with Elton :giraffe:

16 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I do hope she gets some time to herself, though. Def don't want to let the momentum die and she shouldn't take too long . . but she deserves a little break! Also so that she has something interesting to talk/sing about beyond her breakup alone. 

C'mon she has been on vacation like 20 times just this year. Most of us working people get like 1 or 2 real vacations a year if we are lucky. :toofunny3:

She seems to have the best work life balance I have ever seen.

Edited by katara

16 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I reckon writing the album is ‘time to herself’, obviously she’s working but the studio life is way less intense, she’s based in her hometown and she can establish a nice routine for herself

And also as Katara mentioned she takes plenty of breaks during an active era, she takes care of herself throughout the year so she doesn’t get burned out and needs long resting periods

3 hours ago, katara said:

C'mon she has been on vacation like 20 times just this year. Most of us working people get like 1 or 2 real vacations a year if we are lucky. :toofunny3:

She seems to have the best work life balance I have ever seen.

3 hours ago, Cain said:

I reckon writing the album is ‘time to herself’, obviously she’s working but the studio life is way less intense, she’s based in her hometown and she can establish a nice routine for herself

And also as Katara mentioned she takes plenty of breaks during an active era, she takes care of herself throughout the year so she doesn’t get burned out and needs long resting periods

Ok... Fair :eli:

BlackoutBttm gave more fresh tea about DL3:

(for which she made TONS of music already)

On the overall topic, Dua is coming for another well shaped, fresh, fun, acclaimed, successful and genuine era!

Seems like the lead might come in March or April. Just in time for a top 5 on the Hot 100 Year End Chart of 2023 :WAP:

24 minutes ago, katara said:

Seems like the lead might come in March or April. Just in time for a top 5 on the Hot 100 Year End Chart of 2023 :WAP:

Long-jump GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

A few jumps made it seems

Dua was in my Spotify top 5 artists for a 4th-5th ( I cant remember :deadbanana4:) year in a row 

I'm a real fan :clap3:

Not a single Duallah song in my top-100 this year :gaycat6: A fake fan, I fear

Edited by ATWK

1 minute ago, ATWK said:

Not a single Duallah song in my top-100 this year :gaycat6: A fake fan, I fear

Cold heart was #4 for me :rip:

She already started teasing her new album and talking about it.. I really feel like she’s gonna release the lead single in Q1/Q2 of 2023.. I feel like this time around she’s preparing something huge for her lead single debut :gayalipacat3:

Edited by ReginaGeorge

Spotify Wrapped

#7 Physical (was #1 in 2020 and #9 in 2021)

#11 Potion 

#15 Cold Heart 

#20 Don't Start Now 

#27 If It Ain't Me 

#60 We're Good 

N/A Sweetest Shite

She was my #2 most played artist after being #1 the last 2 years. 

Anyway, what are her album stats in the US? 

2 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Q1 METAMORPHOSIS here we GO! :clap3: :celestial2:

puma-dua-lipa-flutur-5.jpeg

Ugh this was so good and their whole work was great. :jonny:

On 11/29/2022 at 8:17 PM, katara said:

When did he say this? A week ago somebody on this forum said she had barely recorded anything because she didn't have time to lock herself in the studio with her songwriter besties due to touring

10 minutes ago, Iris said:

When did he say this? A week ago somebody on this forum said she had barely recorded anything because she didn't have time to lock herself in the studio with her songwriter besties due to touring

It was a reply to that same individual. Seems like he didn't really have any info and got clocked by BZ :lakitu:

Why do I feel like the album might be called metamorphosis or chrysalis since she has the whole butterfly theme going on? :-*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.