Dua Lipa

Cain

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

Her team definitely underestimated the capacities needed for the tour because it was fairly obvious this was THE tour to attend post-covid, FN was the escapist album of 2020

How? The US leg and EU leg were the right capacity, they booked her stadiums in SA :skull: There could've been more dates but they probably want to keep the tour within 2022 so that she can start the era in 2023

Her team did an amazing job with this tour considering all the delays and covid situation

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

This masterpiece just reached 500M views :jonny6: Her videography is already so good

The DSN video is gonna hit 600M today but we don't talk about her

15 hours ago, Cain said:

How? The US leg and EU leg were the right capacity, they booked her stadiums in SA :skull: There could've been more dates but they probably want to keep the tour within 2022 so that she can start the era in 2023

Her team did an amazing job with this tour considering all the delays and covid situation

Agreed, also word of mouth is she delivered which is SO important in order to become a touring force.

Can we talk about how she murdered zhe Roskilde Festival? :jonny5:

15 hours ago, Cain said:

Let me rephrase, I meant for some of the Latin America dates. I actually think the venues in Europe were the right size for her

20 minutes ago, Cain said:

This masterpiece just reached 500M views :jonny6: Her videography is already so good

The DSN video is gonna hit 600M today but we don't talk about her

We need to get this to 1 billion

4 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Agreed, also word of mouth is she delivered which is SO important in order to become a touring force.

Can we talk about how she murdered zhe Roskilde Festival? :jonny5:

Her outfit was AMAZING

Ugh I can't wait for her first broadcasted headlining performance, imagine her headlining Glastonbury or Coachella next era :jonny2:

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

Her outfit was AMAZING

Ugh I can't wait for her first broadcasted headlining performance, imagine her headlining Glastonbury or Coachella next era :jonny2:

She NEEDS to headlines Glasto next year or in 2 years when DL3 smashes. 

Its what she deserves, what they deserve and what we deserve.

I fear shed serve a legendary set if she manages to improve as much between FN and DL 3 as she did between DL and FN :jonny6:

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

She NEEDS to headlines Glasto next year or in 2 years when DL3 smashes. 

Its what she deserves, what they deserve and what we deserve.

I fear shed serve a legendary set if she manages to improve as much between FN and DL 3 as she did between DL and FN :jonny6:

She has to go ALL out, no album tracks, just the hits and the classics
The way BTO, NL, STBL, NR, IDGAF, OK, Electricity, DSN, Physical, BMH, Levitating, Prisoner, LA and CH could all be performed already :deadbanana4: Queen of hits!

1 minute ago, Cain said:

She has to go ALL out, no album tracks, just the hits and the classics
The way BTO, NL, STBL, NR, IDGAF, OK, Electricity, DSN, Physical, BMH, Levitating, Prisoner, LA and CH could all be performed already :deadbanana4: Queen of hits!

I mean this puta is able to rank among the Top3 most streamed women with 2 albums only (for several years at that), and some have the NERVE to call her faceless :deadbanana:

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I mean this puta is able to rank among the Top3 most streamed women with 2 albums only (for several years at that), and some have the NERVE to call her faceless :deadbanana:

I think they're still in the denial state of grieving, they still can't believe faceless euro songstress Dula Peepa who they swored would never cross over to the US has been STOMPING on their faves since the start of this decade

DL3 is going to be so sweet 

1 minute ago, Cain said:

I think they're still in the denial state of grieving, they still can't believe faceless euro songstress Dula Peepa who they swored would never cross over to the US has been STOMPING on their faves since the start of this decade

DL3 is going to be so sweet 

I mean, I know we're not talking about it because for Duas Standards its kind of underperforming, but isn't Sweetest Pie still in the Top30 so many weeks post its release? Wasnt it released in the beginning of March? Even her flops are persistent :fan: 

DL3 will do so much damage! I just know the best producers are going to offer her their biggest Hits :jonny:

Just now, *-ChriZ-* said:

I mean, I know we're not talking about it because for Duas Standards its kind of underperforming, but isn't Sweetest Pie still in the Top30 so many weeks post its release? Wasnt it released in the beginning of March? Even her flops are persistent :fan: 

DL3 will do so much damage! I just know the best producers are going to offer her their biggest Hits :jonny:

Yes and hasn't it gone TT viral a couple of times? The people said you know what we might need a lil Dua break after 2,5 years of continuous stompage but we'll still use her new collabs a lil on the side

The people can just never get enough it seems!

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

They're threatened and it shows :bibliahh:

18 minutes ago, katara said:

What in the trailer trash...

I meaaannn.. u gotta do whatcha gotta do to keep them straights stanning

55 minutes ago, Cain said:

Omg :jonnycat:

The One Kiss one is even better :jonny5:

Just now, *-ChriZ-* said:

The One Kiss one is even better :jonny5:

One Kiss at Glastonbury… people will die

55 minutes ago, Cain said:

Omg :jonnycat:

Every single performance of DSN has been on POINT so far. Truly my favourite song she performs live :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I meaaannn.. u gotta do whatcha gotta do to keep them straights stanning

The straights abandoned Post. She is late. 

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

The way she legit could just let the audience sing NR, DSN, OK, Levitating, CH and they would easily know all the lyrics to these smashes :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, Cain said:

Get Dukagjin on the phone, we need to arrange this NOW

Cain

On 6/30/2022 at 3:04 PM, Love Again said:

Not all her droplets tanking... the DL1 droplets were so powerful and good :deadbanana4:

Shape of things to come? 

9MhMdnP.gif 

Droplets tanked cuz they sucked, let's be real here 

I have faith in DL3 the album. But droplets in FN were still good, such as Prisoner, Fever and Un Dia. We are gonna pretend Demeanor never happened.

9MhMdnP.gif 

GOOD

Real Groove

Can They Hear Us

Cold Heart

FINE

Sugar

Potion

BAD

Demeaner

Sweetest Poop

There were no 'great' droplets, but at least she got a hit or two. Now she should stop releasing - no more stuff until Argylle or DL3, girl :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.