Dua Lipa

Cain

10 minutes ago, ATWK said:

What I'd give for a Duallah and Kaytranada collab :jonnycat: (yes, I am aware he already did an DSN remix, but I mean a new track)

9MhMdnP.gif

I want to thank Ms Lipa from the bottom of my heart for unleashing Future Nostalgia the way she did and inspiring Beyonce to finally go for strategy and clear rollouts. I just KNOW Bey loved Future Nostalgia as an album. Its right up her alley.

Thank you Dua for being my Princess to my Queen.

And yes, a Kaytranada feat would SLAP

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I want to thank Ms Lipa from the bottom of my heart for unleashing Future Nostalgia the way she did and inspiring Beyonce to finally go for strategy and clear rollouts. I just KNOW Bey loved Future Nostalgia as an album. Its right up her alley.

Beyonce her Don't Start Now is coming :jonnycat:

56 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

https://www.aceshowbiz.com/amp/news/view/00162225.html

Wbk!

9MhMdnP.gif

5 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

We need Beyoncé to give Duarbie a masterclass in performing so she can even get better for DL3

Also @BlackoutZone screw you for putting the idea of a Daft Punk Dua album in my head now I can’t let it go

9MhMdnP.gif

Self titled and FN both in the top 5 global female albums on Spotify right now, ha power :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Love Again said:

Self titled and FN both in the top 5 global female albums on Spotify right now, ha power :jonny5:

She’s SO powerful, DL1 and FN will be the first female albums to cross 10B 

She was still up and coming during DL1 and FN was released during a global pandemic in which she couldn’t even promote the first 6 months, I’m SCARED of the potential DL3 has

11 hours ago, Cain said:

She’s SO powerful, DL1 and FN will be the first female albums to cross 10B 

She was still up and coming during DL1 and FN was released during a global pandemic in which she couldn’t even promote the first 6 months, I’m SCARED of the potential DL3 has

Ikr :wanda: It's so impressive how successful those albums are and I really think this is just the beginning, I'm really looking forward to DL3

On 6/19/2022 at 12:11 PM, ATWK said:

What I'd give for a Duallah and Kaytranada collab :jonnycat: (yes, I am aware he already did an DSN remix, but I mean a new track)

9MhMdnP.gif

59382971-10941435-image-a-84_16558937435

We love to see it

9MhMdnP.gif

I've recently discovered her cover of "Bang Bang" and WOW. Is there anything this woman can't do?

Anyone going to this Saturday’s show in Oslo?

can’t wait to see Queens Tove and Dua in one night :heart:

The nerve!

F*ck off Billboard lmao

She just keeps rising :jonny5:

Get in and praise Duallah

On 6/24/2022 at 9:25 PM, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

The nerve!

F*ck off Billboard lmao

They first changed rules to block Break My Heart from going Top 10 and then Levitating from going #1 :dies:

12 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

They first changed rules to block Break My Heart from going Top 10 and then Levitating from going #1 :dies:

Billboard hates her :bibliahh:

13 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

The sabotage!

I hate them nnn

Loving this :heart:

I hope they perform this song together on Elton's farewell concert

I’m kind of screaming at her performing in a theme park in front of ~2k people jsjdj :deadbanana4:

But you know what, I love that for her! She’s the biggest artist in the world rn and she doesn’t feel like she’s above anything, THAT’s how you grind and stay successful and grounded. At some point we will enter her Bey/Adele era and we’ll get two performances and one interview per year, so I’m gonna enjoy the few promo heavy years we’ve got left

Not all her droplets tanking... the DL1 droplets were so powerful and good :deadbanana4:

Potion is playing on the my local radio right now and the radio host is giving ad libs throughout the song like sir shut the hell up lmao

9MhMdnP.gif

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

Not all her droplets tanking... the DL1 droplets were so powerful and good :deadbanana4:

You forgot the ww #1 smash Cold Heart :alexz2: She's co-lead on that song. Sure Sweetest Pie wasn't a smash but it had a nice performance, especially on US radio. Potion still has potential.

9 hours ago, Cain said:

I’m kind of screaming at her performing in a theme park in front of ~2k people jsjdj :deadbanana4:

But you know what, I love that for her! She’s the biggest artist in the world rn and she doesn’t feel like she’s above anything, THAT’s how you grind and stay successful and grounded. At some point we will enter her Bey/Adele era and we’ll get two performances and one interview per year, so I’m gonna enjoy the few promo heavy years we’ve got left

I feel that her team underestimated her power and we saw it with her Latin American shows, I mean, +100k people trying to get a ticket in a venue of 20-30k (? (except the Mexico City date with 60k) :coffee2:

I hope her team book good venues if she does shows in Asia. :swan:

1 hour ago, unclefloprry said:

I feel that her team underestimated her power and we saw it with her Latin American shows, I mean, +100k people trying to get a ticket in a venue of 20-30k (? (except the Mexico City date with 60k) :coffee2:

I hope her team book good venues if she does shows in Asia. :swan:

I feel like they’re just trying their best this tour with the EU leg being essentially pre-covid and Asia not being stable enough yet with the whole situation

The DL3 tour is coming for records, a lot of people should be scared!

Her team definitely underestimated the capacities needed for the tour because it was fairly obvious this was THE tour to attend post-covid, FN was the escapist album of 2020

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.